Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Please, I know class when i see it.

Oh, please. Give me a break. I have class. Just because you don't know it when you see it doesn't mean I don't have it... Besides, what would a dumb Hyperion know about class, anyway. Just look at that stupid expression... Pathetic.

• edited December 2015

Rhys's reaction to a witch going nuts would be pretty hilarious if it was real. I imagine it'd be the same yelp as the one when Jack puts his hand on his shoulder at the end of episode 1 :)

I went to play BL2 tonight but we ended in L4D2. We also fought over the medkit backpack, like a real team.

• Well, then maybe you're just not looking hard enough.

Morphias posted: »

Please, I know class when i see it.

• edited December 2015

I may just have to further,investigate enter image description here

Well, then maybe you're just not looking hard enough.

• edited December 2015

Watch where you look with that ECHO-eye, Pinstripes. Or I'll take it out for you.

enter image description here

I may just have to further,investigate

• edited December 2015

I don't know, your mouth says one thing but your cheeks suggest other wise. They are as red as your coat,Rose.

Watch where you look with that ECHO-eye, Pinstripes. Or I'll take it out for you.

• Okay, that's it! I've had enough of your cocky bullshit! If you're implying that I'm enjoying this, then your scans must be coming out wrong!

I don't know, your mouth says one thing but your cheeks suggest other wise. They are as red as your coat,Rose.

• The only thing that is coming out wrong is your words. I know enjoyment when i see it. enter image description here

Okay, that's it! I've had enough of your cocky bullshit! If you're implying that I'm enjoying this, then your scans must be coming out wrong!

• i first read the last hashtag as #WEEATTELLTALE and started laughing super hard xD

I'm so happy that we are the most popular thread here, #RHYIONAFORLIFE #EATITTELLTALE

• (Eyebrow game too strong. Can't resist.)

Dammit.

The only thing that is coming out wrong is your words. I know enjoyment when i see it.

• Fiona is so bomb

(Eyebrow game too strong. Can't resist.) Dammit.

• I always knew you fell for the eyebrows, Red. (?) Stacey will remember that

(Eyebrow game too strong. Can't resist.) Dammit.

• What Jack thing?

Mawula posted: »

Jack thing is ready. Do not miss your PMs kiddos. If anyone else wants the link, just ask. Or simply check ao3. Sorry for the offtop. Not sorry for smut.

• Holy fuck now I feel like playing L4D

I went to play BL2 tonight but we ended in L4D2. We also fought over the medkit backpack, like a real team.

• -is not sure how to respond-

lol where'd stacey come from?

I always knew you fell for the eyebrows, Red. (?) Stacey will remember that

• Ain't she though?

Fiona is so bomb

• One time i looked up Rhys on the wiki site and it said he had an ex girlfriend so i thought id make a reference for the heck of it.

-is not sure how to respond- lol where'd stacey come from?

• Yeah, but.....why here...? WHY NOW???

You trying to tell me how good you are with women, Rhys? Cause it's not workin'.

One time i looked up Rhys on the wiki site and it said he had an ex girlfriend so i thought id make a reference for the heck of it.

• edited December 2015

puts finger over Peanut's mouth Shhhhh its okay now.
    *No, no thats not what I meant now you are uhhh just taking it out of proportion. Well....we could be working somewhere else, enter image description here

Yeah, but.....why here...? WHY NOW??? You trying to tell me how good you are with women, Rhys? Cause it's not workin'.

• edited December 2015

-licks Morphias' finger in a totally not creepy way-

"I told you not to scan me with that thing! Ugh! Do you ever listen?"

puts finger over Peanut's mouth Shhhhh its okay now. *No, no thats not what I meant now you are uhhh just taking it out of proportion. Well....we could be working somewhere else,

• Inserts finger in mouth to........put back saliva in a non creepy way
    Oh I can be very attentive if you give me the chance

-licks Morphias' finger in a totally not creepy way- "I told you not to scan me with that thing! Ugh! Do you ever listen?"

• Never late for this ;)

This is a little late. But could you slide into my pms....Get it?

• Yes the puns always work. Thanks Maw! <3 ;)

Never late for this

• Naked Jack prompt from @Eryka ;)

What Jack thing?

• edited December 2015

(Oh man this could totally go somewhere you don't want it to go, bro. You're messing with one of my...erm...uh...hm, how to say this tactfully... One of my...preferences?)

Yeah? Well, in the context you're talking about, you'll never get that chance.

Inserts finger in mouth to........put back saliva in a non creepy way Oh I can be very attentive if you give me the chance

• O_O these arms... make me want to write more :D

Also, never noticed Jack had a ring before.

So you were lying, I'll remember that. Also, @Wolfenus54 Attack her grammar! let's go of the rope

• Ah, fuck. I forgot to read it, and it's too late.

Naked Jack prompt from @Eryka

• edited December 2015

@GrowlingPeanut, @Morphias, guys... That was awesome. That's what I wanna see in our roleplays.

• It's okay sweetie.

Eryka posted: »

Ah, fuck. I forgot to read it, and it's too late.

• edited December 2015

(Oh Peanut, Did i discover a fetish?0

I don't by the way your looking I think I may be in luck

(Oh man this could totally go somewhere you don't want it to go, bro. You're messing with one of my...erm...uh...hm, how to say this tactful

• bows Thank you Maw but your what truely makes the roleplays great.

@GrowlingPeanut, @Morphias, guys... That was awesome. That's what I wanna see in our roleplays.

• edited December 2015

(......maybe.......maybe not..........but maybe.......)

Well, keep dreaming, Hyperion, because that's the only action you'll ever get. It just isn't going to happen. Ever.

(Oh Peanut, Did i discover a fetish?0 I don't by the way your looking I think I may be in luck

• Can you send it again? Please. And I'll send you my fanfic

It's okay sweetie.

• Awww..... -blush-

You're too dang sweet, Mawula.

• And you said you couldn't do rp. Ah, ah, ah, not true.

bows Thank you Maw but your what truely makes the roleplays great.

• I'm your sister, Fi.

Awww..... -blush- You're too dang sweet, Mawula.

• (I don't know, Peanut you seem to be fond of fingers going in certain places)

You seem pretty unsure,Pandoran. A con artist like you usually doesn't make bets that you're unsure of.

(......maybe.......maybe not..........but maybe.......) Well, keep dreaming, Hyperion, because that's the only action you'll ever get. It just isn't going to happen. Ever.

• Oh stop it I'm not good at it.

And you said you couldn't do rp. Ah, ah, ah, not true.

• edited December 2015

HOLY SKAG PILES. That line is actually adorable. SASHA Y U SO CUTE? WE NEED NICKNAMES FOR RHYS. Pinstripes, Hyperion, Mr. Roboto, Mr. Tiny Business Cards....

"What do you think about this, sis? I think Rhys is crossing a line, here..."

I'm your sister, Fi.

• (I SAID MAYBE. But mostly in mouths, yeah... BUT MAYBE. MAYBE NOT. YOU DON'T KNOW.)

"You need a little extra persuasion? Or will you just drop it?" -flicks out pistol- "Because this? You and me? Is not going to happen!"

(I don't know, Peanut you seem to be fond of fingers going in certain places) You seem pretty unsure,Pandoran. A con artist like you usually doesn't make bets that you're unsure of.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.