Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• (Is that with all objects?)

Getting feisty are we? -puts hands up- I'll play along because I know how you like being bad cop.

(I SAID MAYBE. But mostly in mouths, yeah... BUT MAYBE. MAYBE NOT. YOU DON'T KNOW.) "You need a little extra persuasion? Or will you just drop it?" -flicks out pistol- "Because this? You and me? Is not going to happen!"

• (.....pretty much just fingers. Yeah. Fingers in mouths.There, I confessed.)

(Whoa, suddenly post-game! Ayy!)

"Yeah, and you weren't very good at being good cop, so how about you be the prisoner this time, huh?"

Morphias posted: »

(Is that with all objects?) Getting feisty are we? -puts hands up- I'll play along because I know how you like being bad cop.

• I can't see why you let him touch your face....frowns

You wanna me punch him?

HOLY SKAG PILES. That line is actually adorable. SASHA Y U SO CUTE? WE NEED NICKNAMES FOR RHYS. Pinstripes, Hyperion, Mr. Roboto, Mr. Tiny Business Cards.... "What do you think about this, sis? I think Rhys is crossing a line, here..."

• Smooth af, Rhys.

Oh stop it I'm not good at it.

• (Now do you feel better now........you'd feel even better with a finger in your mouth)

I'll be bad prison guard this time. Then when you talk to much I can just put the baton in your mouth

(.....pretty much just fingers. Yeah. Fingers in mouths.There, I confessed.) (Whoa, suddenly post-game! Ayy!) "Yeah, and you weren't very good at being good cop, so how about you be the prisoner this time, huh?"

• "Well, I'm already pointing a gun at him, so I think I'll try to work this one out on my own."

(Just for the record, the finger thing wasn't actually part of the RP. Unless you're talking about something I missed somewhere, which is totally possible.)

Mawula posted: »

I can't see why you let him touch your face....frowns You wanna me punch him?

• (Ah, I get it.)

Okay, you have fun, Fi. smiles Good luck, Hyperion.

"Well, I'm already pointing a gun at him, so I think I'll try to work this one out on my own." (Just for the record, the finger thing was

• Thank you,thank you. I try. ;) I happened to look further down and you said you were gonna punch me. Don't worry Maw I like it when your rough. ;)

Smooth af, Rhys.

• (Nope. Cause now you're never going to let this go....damn. Knew I shouldn't have said anything. I'd feel better with several fingers in my mouth. Rhys' fingers... I'd suck them so hard. Okay, this is officially getting weird. My face is really red right now.)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No. I'm the guard. You're the prisoner. How come you can never get this right? Now sit down."

(Now do you feel better now........you'd feel even better with a finger in your mouth) I'll be bad prison guard this time. Then when you talk to much I can just put the baton in your mouth

• "I don't know how much fun I'll have if I can't get him to shut up...But we'll see." -winks at Sasha-

(Ah, I get it.) Okay, you have fun, Fi. smiles Good luck, Hyperion.

• (Would you like a bit of both. Cyber and human)

Oh, sorry Fi. Ive been a very bad boy

(Nope. Cause now you're never going to let this go....damn. Knew I shouldn't have said anything. I'd feel better with several fingers in my

• edited December 2015

Well, it looks like I'm going to be up. Have to record with my buddy Dave. To not stray too far off the topic of things, I'll contribute some Rhyiona as if I haven't done enough. (Can never do enough anyway!)

One of Rhys pickup lines could be about how he and Fiona could make a perfect chocolate and vanilla swirl. TERRIBLE, I KNOW.

• (Wellllll....I do like how metal tastes....so yeah? Wow, all the things you're learning about me tonight. NOT EVEN MY SISTER KNOWS THIS STUFF, HOLY CRAP.)

AND THEN THEY FUCKED.

Seriously, as much as I'd like to continue this, I would most definitely take it in a sexy direction and WE CAN'T DO THAT HERE.

(Would you like a bit of both. Cyber and human) Oh, sorry Fi. Ive been a very bad boy

• BUT SHE'S NOT CHOCOLATE, SHE'S CARAMEL.

GET IT RIGHT, KRISTI, GOSH.

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, it looks like I'm going to be up. Have to record with my buddy Dave. To not stray too far off the topic of things, I'll contribute som

• (you should probably admit to it...just saying)
    Oh.....you'd like to.......let me get my fingers ready and I'll be ready. ;)

(Wellllll....I do like how metal tastes....so yeah? Wow, all the things you're learning about me tonight. NOT EVEN MY SISTER KNOWS THIS STUF

• A CARAMEL SWIRL? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A THING CALLED VANILLA AND CARAMEL SWIRL SO UM

GET YOUR FLAVORS CHECKED.

BUT SHE'S NOT CHOCOLATE, SHE'S CARAMEL. GET IT RIGHT, KRISTI, GOSH.

• edited December 2015

GET YOUR BRAIN CHECKED.

BESIDES, RHYIONA IS SO WONDERFUL THAT THEY'LL INVENT SOMETHING NEW. THE VANILLA AND CARAMEL SWIRL.

But if we're being honest, Rhys is more like marshmallow fluff.

THE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF AND CARAMEL SWIRL.

kristi78968 posted: »

A CARAMEL SWIRL? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A THING CALLED VANILLA AND CARAMEL SWIRL SO UM GET YOUR FLAVORS CHECKED.

• Peanut didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose her.

GET YOUR BRAIN CHECKED. BESIDES, RHYIONA IS SO WONDERFUL THAT THEY'LL INVENT SOMETHING NEW. THE VANILLA AND CARAMEL SWIRL. But if we're being honest, Rhys is more like marshmallow fluff. THE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF AND CARAMEL SWIRL.

• It was Sasha.

Rough, huh? Wadda ya think about Jack?

Thank you,thank you. I try. I happened to look further down and you said you were gonna punch me. Don't worry Maw I like it when your rough.

• Yeah, his mouth is way too loud. But, I think, you can have him speechless, sis. The way he looks at you, when you are not looking... I saw it too many times. Rolls eyes.

"I don't know how much fun I'll have if I can't get him to shut up...But we'll see." -winks at Sasha-

• I know....I was...Ja...Ouch well I'm just gonna go outside. walks out caravan door

It was Sasha. Rough, huh? Wadda ya think about Jack?

• I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE IMPLYING, BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE DANGEROUS, CONSIDERING THE MOOD I'M IN RIGHT NOW.

(you should probably admit to it...just saying) Oh.....you'd like to.......let me get my fingers ready and I'll be ready.

• edited December 2015

What kinda mood are you in? ;)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE IMPLYING, BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE DANGEROUS, CONSIDERING THE MOOD I'M IN RIGHT NOW.

• "He's not doing a very good job of hiding his thoughts right now, so I know exactly what you're talking about..."

Yeah, his mouth is way too loud. But, I think, you can have him speechless, sis. The way he looks at you, when you are not looking... I saw it too many times. Rolls eyes.

• Really? teasing tone so, your thoughts on it, ah, Fiona?

sees Fiona blushing a little

You and Hyperion, who would have thought...

"He's not doing a very good job of hiding his thoughts right now, so I know exactly what you're talking about..."

• ~Reads tonights events ~ .....ok then

• enter image description here

Peanut didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose her.

• AYYY KENNY!!

Kennybadger posted: »

~Reads tonights events ~ .....ok then

• -rolls eyes- "It's....complicated, Sash."

Really? teasing tone so, your thoughts on it, ah, Fiona? sees Fiona blushing a little You and Hyperion, who would have thought...

• The kind of mood where I'll say things that I know I'll probably regret in the morning.

What kinda mood are you in?

• I was right Peanut is a true thug, 10 points to House Morphias

• Not going to lie was hoping to see a gangsta Mr Peanut....,but you throw thug signs was just as awesome

• Oh well thats great i will probably do the same exact thing but hey its whatever. So. brofist

The kind of mood where I'll say things that I know I'll probably regret in the morning.

• The thuggest of them all.

I was right Peanut is a true thug, 10 points to House Morphias

• I thought I'd grace you with an actual picture of me.

A...grainy...picture of me.

Well, of my chin. And...my hat. I love that hat.

Not going to lie was hoping to see a gangsta Mr Peanut....,but you throw thug signs was just as awesome

• PEANUT!!!

AYYY KENNY!!

• Pssst obviously. If someone were to top this they would be shot by the one and only true thug. The Peanut.

The thuggest of them all.

• BRO!!! WHAT'S UP, YO!!!?

PEANUT!!!

• Better believe it, bitches.

AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE MY CROWN!

Pssst obviously. If someone were to top this they would be shot by the one and only true thug. The Peanut.

• Well it is an awesome beanie....~plans to find an awesome~

I thought I'd grace you with an actual picture of me. A...grainy...picture of me. Well, of my chin. And...my hat. I love that hat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.