Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well, actually no, not everyone.

Kennybadger posted: »

Doesn't everyone....cause Rachel/Joey was horrible, just saying.

• No, because they are both my favourites :) too cute.

Her marriage was, well, out of blue. Oh no, now I remember Eddie.

Because they're the only two not paired up with someone else from the group? Lol. Doesn't Phoebe end up married, though?

• now you know, and knowing is half the battle GI JOE!!!

WOW. I never knew this.

• It's not on PC. I'm a peasant.

What's stopping you wink

• Thanks bro ^.^

RickSanchez posted: »

Ahhhaaa that's so Rhys though. Well done.

• That's awesome. I have relatives all up and down the East Coast, but haven't visited in a while. :(

You, me, Wolf, I know for sure are doing Christmas fics.

Yeah sure your not Peanut. Lol ;p......Yep North Carolina, im a southern boy. Already got my Santa hat ready for them. Ahhhhh cant wait. I know about two of them unless thats changed. ^.^

• edited December 2015

Well their loss.

Mawula posted: »

Well, actually no, not everyone.

• omg I love your writing so much, this is so adorable <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She could feel her eye twitching involuntarily every few minutes and it was becoming more irritating than she could handle. To be fair, s

• damn. It's ok, you console player, you.

enter image description here

It's not on PC. I'm a peasant.

• I might get it on steam on my 2013 pc though. How much is it?

damn. It's ok, you console player, you.

• Knowing what comes next. This is too intense. breathes heavily

OKAY. Here's some more Siren Rhys. This is what happened prior to that REALLY SAD fic I posted a few days ago. “FIONA!” The gun

• enter image description here

damn. It's ok, you console player, you.

• So cute, well done! Haha I love the idea of Rhys having to dig through trash. Truly it is destiny. ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there! There was a prompt I saw on Tumblr that I thought was really cute and funny! Did this quickly on my phone, so pardon me if there

• Yep, remember the perfect kiss? Phoey confirmed.

Well their loss.

• All over the coast thats awesome all mine are like an hour away. Aww, but your buzy with work and school im sure they understand.

AWESOME SAUCE maybe we can get this Board in a Christmas fever.

That's awesome. I have relatives all up and down the East Coast, but haven't visited in a while. You, me, Wolf, I know for sure are doing Christmas fics.

• edited December 2015

What.
    I love it but
    what...

a five minute thing yeah okay haha the orange light thing goes up rhys' nose and fiona's mouth

• Rhys looks like young Freddie Mercury. OMG, this is too much for me.

Source

• edited December 2015

Lol oh yes I do, I told my mom when I saw that, those two would be perfect together. She got two out of three on her wish list off that kiss, pretty damn awesome.

Mawula posted: »

Yep, remember the perfect kiss? Phoey confirmed.

• :( How dare you, Rhys and Fiona don't have real world relationship issues; they are surrounded by sunshine and rainbows on a daily basis as a reminder of how absolutely perfect and harmonious their undying love and devotion is. cough
    I love this though, so well written. I love fanfics that deal with the very real and honestly very likely obstacles these two would face in a relationship. Damn it I'm feeling again. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

She doesn’t call him anymore. He misses their late-night talks, hearing her voice growing softer and softer as she desperately tries to stay

• edited December 2015

When bae tries to give you a hint ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ugh this made me so sad but it's very well written, well done!

• Bros of bros in the Disney Musical rendition. :))) I don't know if I want to stare at this or burn it.

• Well if you want to get it on steam, better wait for the winter sales. I got mine for free during one of the sales events.

I might get it on steam on my 2013 pc though. How much is it?

• Ooh me, I would like to see your Rhyiona contribution ;)

Wrote a little something for Rhyiona and I wish I could share it publicly buuut, I can't. If you want a link to it, I can PM you it. Showed a few members and they liked it.

• That look is just...ugh gets me every tiem. Hell this whole damn scene gets me. ;-;

When bae tries to give you a hint ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Help me plz, drowning in Rhyiona feels at 4am, content is just too good jshgjkslkhj you Rhyionas are all so lovely and talented~

• And this playing shortly after in the credits, so good.

enter link description here

That look is just...ugh gets me every tiem. Hell this whole damn scene gets me. ;-;

• Agreed, I feel like the facial animations here were some of the most well done in the entire game, so much was conveyed in this final scene, I couldn't have asked for a better final interaction between these two. <3

It's so emotional! I literally had to step away from my computer because of how genuine these facial animations are.

• There really is no better way to sum up the journey that is TFTBL than this song. I had chills and an overwhelming sensation of wanting to applaud when the screen went black and this cut in. What an experience. <3

And this playing shortly after in the credits, so good. enter link description here

• edited December 2015

I was hoping to get a prequel to that story. Bravo good lady. Now time to repress the ending of what happens next.

OKAY. Here's some more Siren Rhys. This is what happened prior to that REALLY SAD fic I posted a few days ago. “FIONA!” The gun

• edited December 2015

Help me plz, drowning in Rhyiona feels at 4am, content is just too good jshgjkslkhj you Rhyionas are all so lovely and talented~

• I'm just stopping in real quick to say that I am on page 1579 still... Me and my catch-ups eh? :P

Don't worry, I'm not gone. Just really tired, and lacking time.

Bye for now my friends! :D

• Hazza - Always catching up

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm just stopping in real quick to say that I am on page 1579 still... Me and my catch-ups eh? :P Don't worry, I'm not gone. Just really tired, and lacking time. Bye for now my friends!

• I'm still waiting for that collaboration to happen, my dear Hazza...

I'm just stopping in real quick to say that I am on page 1579 still... Me and my catch-ups eh? :P Don't worry, I'm not gone. Just really tired, and lacking time. Bye for now my friends!

• thank you so much, friend. <3

omg I love your writing so much, this is so adorable

• Wow, this is amazing.

Source

• I'm guessing you'll be around page 1937 when we're at 2000? Good luck catching up lol.

• enter image description here

Don't you dare trying to touch my bae.

Source

• edited December 2015
Sign in to comment in this discussion.