Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He is caring, kiddo!

enter image description here

Mawula posted: »

This is the cutest Jack I've ever seen... He looks... caring?

• Are you trying to kill me with Jack cuteness overdose?

Cause I really should do that AU where Jack is left on crushed Helios and recovered centuries later. My grandest wish is to bring him peace.

He is caring, kiddo!

• That would be really interesting!
    And that reminds me to that movie I went to 2 weeks ago!

It was about Hitler in 2015.

Are you trying to kill me with Jack cuteness overdose? Cause I really should do that AU where Jack is left on crushed Helios and recovered centuries later. My grandest wish is to bring him peace.

• I just can't suppress the grin, when I try to picture the big bad villain in the world where people barely remember him. On the other hand, it gives him a chance to start everything anew.

What's the movie called? Maybe I can get a couple ideas there.

That would be really interesting! And that reminds me to that movie I went to 2 weeks ago! It was about Hitler in 2015.

• Oh I thought there was more to it. XD

Jack facts: * He calls everyone cupcake. So if you wish a cupcake from, you can't be sure what you get. * I may be wrong, but he said something like 'Pandora needs change'. * How I interpreted it, is simply beyond me

• edited December 2015

:) You folks planning on replaying TFTB, or have recently?

It's the only game I can think of where the song choice has been consistently excellent throughout the entire thing, at least in my opinion.

I also forgot how funny Vasquez is, most underrated side character I reckon.

• Er Ist Wieder Da, it was a book first.

Nobody knew Hitler until someone thought he was a comedian so he brought Hitler with him on a trip to show that to a news station, where he succesfully became a comedy star.

That's half of the movie. It's 2 hours long.

I just can't suppress the grin, when I try to picture the big bad villain in the world where people barely remember him. On the other hand,

• Sees Morphias around.

MORPHY! <3

Hugs Morphias

Morphias posted: »

W-WHAT CUPCAKES. Count me in!

• WOLFENUS <3 HUGS

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sees Morphias around. MORPHY! Hugs Morphias

• Long time no see, m8 ;-;

WOLFENUS HUGS

• edited December 2015

Thank you.

I can't help noting that I absolutely love the word "wieder". And all Germanic words. It may be due to the fact that my grandfather lived in Hamburg until the ww2 started, when his parents managed to return home. He went to school there while Hitler was reigning.

Er Ist Wieder Da, it was a book first. Nobody knew Hitler until someone thought he was a comedian so he brought Hitler with him on a trip

• I plan to do "trust Jack" play through since it became canon for some of my fanfics.

You folks planning on replaying TFTB, or have recently? It's the only game I can think of where the song choice has been consistently exc

• Care to elaborate? arches an eyebrow

Oh I thought there was more to it. XD

• I know I wasnt on the thread for a couple of days, but its good to be back. Don't cry Wolfenus. puts hand on shoulder

Long time no see, m8 ;-;

• Like I knew he called people cupcake i just thought there was.............more to it. enter image description here

Care to elaborate? arches an eyebrow

• Hey, I wasn't going to cry >.> Well... maybe... xP

I know I wasnt on the thread for a couple of days, but its good to be back. Don't cry Wolfenus. puts hand on shoulder

• I got you. I wonder, what happens if you call HJ "cupcake"....

Like I knew he called people cupcake i just thought there was.............more to it.

• Shhhh....Its okay I have returned! And hopefully not leaving again for days. enter image description here

Hey, I wasn't going to cry >.> Well... maybe... xP

• Wait... YOU NEVER TRUSTED JACK?

enter link description here

I plan to do "trust Jack" play through since it became canon for some of my fanfics.

• edited December 2015

I don't think it would make a difference between me and you anyways cause every day, you come back when I go to sleep ;-;

Shhhh....Its okay I have returned! And hopefully not leaving again for days.

• ¿Que? Did something happen?

Let's keep it civil guys. It's not cool to use insults against others. Please, let's not use personal insults. Thanks. -InGen

• I got you too. I have no idea its an interesting thought. What if you called him kiddo........the thoughts!

I got you. I wonder, what happens if you call HJ "cupcake"....

• Vasquez is a really fun guy, he sadly died to soon...

I replayed TFTB twice, both of the times I chose to trust Jack, because I wanted that sweet Jack-o-pedia.

You folks planning on replaying TFTB, or have recently? It's the only game I can think of where the song choice has been consistently exc

• Don't be sad Wolfenus, you can always think (lewdly) of him.

I don't think it would make a difference between me and you anyways cause every day, you come back when I go to sleep ;-;

• Ahh nice, it took me ages to find out on youtube that your echo eye gets commentary by Jack, and you get a third little flying robot companion if you trust him. Couldn't go through with it because of how Fiona treats Rhys in the vehicle at the start of episode 3 :/

I plan to do "trust Jack" play through since it became canon for some of my fanfics.

• I only played once! Oh, come on!

Yeah, shame on me. If not for our extensive Jack talk with @Fleur_du_mal I would even not know about Jackapedia... sighs

Wait... YOU NEVER TRUSTED JACK? enter link description here

• Yea FUCK TIMEZONES! Why must they destroy us....ONE DAY WE SHALL RISE AND TAKE DOWN OUR ENEMY THE TIMEZONES. IRON FROM ICE! raises glass

• I would like to think of him normally, thank you :')

Eryka posted: »

Don't be sad Wolfenus, you can always think (lewdly) of him.

• Wait... YOU NEVER TRUSTED JACK? enter link description here

• Rhys calls him kiddo somewhere.

Kiddo isn't as affectionate as cupcake, though.

I got you too. I have no idea its an interesting thought. What if you called him kiddo........the thoughts!

• Hey, @Morphias we should PM each other (Wolfenus, Morphias and me)

I would like to think of him normally, thank you :')

• I agree, it was a pleasant surprise to see they brought the voice actor back for episode 4 though.

I couldn't go through with it for the reason above if you didn't get a notification.

Vasquez is a really fun guy, he sadly died to soon... I replayed TFTB twice, both of the times I chose to trust Jack, because I wanted that sweet Jack-o-pedia.

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT AHHHHHH! Source

• edited December 2015

WAIT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT?

enter link description here

I only played once! Oh, come on! Yeah, shame on me. If not for our extensive Jack talk with @Fleur_du_mal I would even not know about Jackapedia... sighs

• House Timezone will fall.

Raises sword.

IRON FROM ICE!

Yea FUCK TIMEZONES! Why must they destroy us....ONE DAY WE SHALL RISE AND TAKE DOWN OUR ENEMY THE TIMEZONES. IRON FROM ICE! raises glass

• HOUSE FORRESTER WILL RISE! drinks ale raises axe

House Timezone will fall. Raises sword. IRON FROM ICE!

• Skype?

Eryka posted: »

Hey, @Morphias we should PM each other (Wolfenus, Morphias and me)

• edited December 2015

What can I say?... I didn't like Jack till our first roleplay. I can't explain it. He just.... got into my head, out of control...

Edit. And I got into Fionack without the knowledge of 9/10 either. It is my fate to rediscover Jack by my own it seems.

WAIT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT? enter link description here

• Spoilers for episode 6 of Telltale's Game of Thrones

Too bad it is already fallen ;-;

Spoilers are over.

Before you ask, I just hate spoiler tagging things :p

HOUSE FORRESTER WILL RISE! drinks ale raises axe

• Well, I'll write the happy ending and Rhys' recovery some time. It'll be lots of fluff and lots of Fiona taking care of him while he slowly regains his strength.

Knowing what comes next. This is too intense. breathes heavily

Sign in to comment in this discussion.