The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• We're known for that.

Kateis posted: »

It's you and Wolfenus, the constant comment chains you guys have means I always have like 20 comments to read. XD

• Guys, I can't add anymore fanfics to the topic. They're crowding up the space and it's really hard for me to make edits. So I have to take out the fanfics. But if you want your fanfic up there then give them a link. I'm so sorry :(

• Are you going to keep the existing ones?

Guys, I can't add anymore fanfics to the topic. They're crowding up the space and it's really hard for me to make edits. So I have to take out the fanfics. But if you want your fanfic up there then give them a link. I'm so sorry

• I have to take them out. It's still hard to edit the topic with just the ones that are there. Imagine if I have to keep adding more. Yeah, I'm sorry. :(

They can still have their fanfics up there they just need a link.

Brodester08 posted: »

Are you going to keep the existing ones?

• edited December 2015

Guys, I can't add anymore fanfics to the topic. They're crowding up the space and it's really hard for me to make edits. So I have to take out the fanfics. But if you want your fanfic up there then give them a link. I'm so sorry

• Thanks buddy.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Here, maybe you can have those fanfics on a link. Luckily for me (or us ), I took screenshots of all the fanfics c: https://i.gyazo.com/7

• No problem...? xP

Thanks buddy.

• Oh my god this'll save so much time!

Thank you!

Here, maybe you can have those fanfics on a link. Luckily for me (or us ), I took screenshots of all the fanfics c: https://i.gyazo.com/7

• Glad to help :)

Oh my god this'll save so much time! Thank you!

• Sorry! I didn't intend it that way!

I'm so lonely

• edited December 2015

Okay, so we should try to get more comments and views than a few other shipping threads within this week. Here is our first target.

enter image description here

We can do it :D

• How does the topic look now?

Wolfenus saved me so much time with his screenshots (he is a saint).

• edited December 2015

As for now we screenshot our fics?

How does the topic look now? Wolfenus saved me so much time with his screenshots (he is a saint).

• Maybe put the names of the fanfictions and the authors beside the links? everything else looks good.

How does the topic look now? Wolfenus saved me so much time with his screenshots (he is a saint).

• Anything as long as it's a link

As for now we screenshot our fics?

• Tfw our thread has more likes than the Lusse thread ;^)

VICTORY!

Okay, so we should try to get more comments and views than a few other shipping threads within this week. Here is our first target. We can do it

• That's step 1.

Tfw our thread has more likes than the Lusse thread ;^) VICTORY!

• Are we gonna make some sort of hitlist? xD

Okay, so we should try to get more comments and views than a few other shipping threads within this week. Here is our first target. We can do it

• Ik, ik xD

Sorry! I didn't intend it that way!

• Wolfenus saved me so much time with his screenshots (he is a saint).

• That's exactly it.

Are we gonna make some sort of hitlist? xD

• Handmaiden Wolfenus to the rescue!

Wolfenus saved me so much time with his screenshots (he is a saint).

• You know it m8 ;)

Okay (off-topic), I'm tired af right now. See ya :D

Handmaiden Wolfenus to the rescue!

• Sleep well :D

You know it m8 Okay (off-topic), I'm tired af right now. See ya

• Make sure you have 167 good dreams tonight <3

You know it m8 Okay (off-topic), I'm tired af right now. See ya

• Oh, I'm going to have Assoldier #167 lewd dreams ;)

Make sure you have 167 good dreams tonight

• Dream of Asher and Soldier #167 in matching speedos :D

Oh, I'm going to have Assoldier #167 lewd dreams

• Okay, if you say so ;3

Dream of Asher and Soldier #167 in matching speedos

• edited December 2015
    1. Rhyiona
    2. Rhysha
    3. Lusse
    4. Assoldier #167
    5. Jesse x Jesse

We will be #1 someday!

• Welcome to the family! :D

I ship it.

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

• Oh I'm so sorry

I think I might of accidentally deleted that

I'll add it right now

lottii-lu posted: »

cough cough what about my fanfiction?

• Is that Twilight? xD

I ship it.

• I was only joking, but thanks fam <3

Oh I'm so sorry I think I might of accidentally deleted that I'll add it right now

• edited December 2015

Here we go again....

House Assoldier

Winter: Hard working mother

Wolfenus & Brodester- Shy twins

IronWoodLover: Happy younger kid

Kateis: Grown kid that occasionally visits

SirScrubbington: Awkward cousin

RockMySocks: Skeptical Aunt

ElaenaBaeForeva: Outgoing younger cousin

• Yep :P

Is that Twilight? xD

• edited December 2015

2 days later

Random Forrester Soldier #167 woke up in the Forrester cellars. He tried to scream for help but he released nothing but some grunts. "The arrow must've scratched my throat" he thought "dem gud helmets!"

Random Forrester Soldier #167 got up and found Maester Ortengryn in the next cellar writting a letter. "You lost a lot of blood. You shouldn't be awake." said the Maester.

Random Forrester Soldier #167 pushed past the Maester: he had to see if Asher had really died. Deep down he knew the chances were against him, but he had to confirm it.

Outside on the Forrester courtyard Random Forrester Soldier #167 checked all the bodies: He saw the rotting Lady Forrester lying on the ground roting, he saw the soldier he killed to save Asher's life, he saw Harys the guys who almost killed his beloved, he saw Duncan Tutle lying on the ground, dismebred...

...but he didn't saw Asher! There was nothing on that courtyard that confirmed that Asher was dead. Random Forrester Soldier #167 eyes got filled with tears, there was hope after all!

Random Forrester Soldier #167 didn't thought twice, he got a sword from a dead Whitehills soldier and when he was about to cross the now broken Forrester gate Maester Ortengryn calls him.

"Please wait!" screamed the Maester "We're safer here, the Whitehills have already left the place! They aren't coming back!"

Random Forrester Soldier #167 would've just left if it was another person, but after all, this man saved his life so he owed him an explanation. Random Forrester Soldier #167 tried to be as clear as possible: "No... Asher..."

"The Lord got saved by Duncan Tutle, he left on horse to the Wolfswood... alone." said Ortengryn. "Don't get your hopes up... The Lord was severly injured and without any help he's probably dead by now."

Random Forrester Soldier #167 refused to accept Asher's death. "He is alive, he has to be!" he thought.

Random Forrester Soldier #167 started running in the direction of the Wolfswood: he was going to find his Lord, he was going help him rebuild House Forrester and he was going to be nominated Lady of House Forrester!

(Sry for the shitty English :P)

Link: https://gyazo.com/14e1b9db1adeb92a8419b7e60ada3a9f

(I based this on my choices btw)

• Can we sometimes go off-topic and talk about other stuff on this thread? (Favourite characters, other games, predictions for season 2 etc.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.