Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

Comments

• Hope is like, royally screwed XD.

He was hoping to wake up somewhere safe and comfortable where his wounds had been tended to. But this was reality. He woke up to exactly whe

• I got messed up D:

He was hoping to wake up somewhere safe and comfortable where his wounds had been tended to. But this was reality. He woke up to exactly whe

• Riparinno Pepperoni

• edited October 2015

I know it's been like two weeks. Sorry. I just need to break a bit and I might come back to this later. Thanks for your co-operation, understanding, and participation. I appreciate it! Until then I guess I'll seeya later!

enter image description here

• Quarter One Concluded.

I forgot that I was going to stick to one character. For this quarter you, the readers will choose what story you would like to follow.

The Far North: With the trio separated, Blue must face the trials and tribulations of the haven that they had sought. Him and Halil had been together from the start but now he is alone, and exhausted of hope and strength. Will their dream become a nightmare?

The Cold War: With winter setting in, two communities struggle to survive in the frigid atmosphere. As tensions grow between the two communities upon discovery, a delegation lead by Rylee is sent to negotiate some sort of peace. Will they succeed, or will they even reach their destination?

Watch Your Six: Trust becomes an issue at Oakdale High School as people start to mysteriously disappear. They have been using the school to hold out for about a month now and have been living on military supplies, but when food suddenly goes missing people start to question others' loyalty.

• Watch Your Six

Quarter One Concluded. I forgot that I was going to stick to one character. For this quarter you, the readers will choose what story you

• The cold war

Quarter One Concluded. I forgot that I was going to stick to one character. For this quarter you, the readers will choose what story you

• edited November 2015

coughGonnaneedatiebreakeronly2peoplecough

• The Far North

Biasrabblerabbletiestillgoingrabblerabble.

• enter image description here

BlueShadiw posted: »

The Far North Biasrabblerabbletiestillgoingrabblerabble.

• I've been waiting for a month. Uhhhhh so should I continue or nah

• ya tho

enter image description here

I've been waiting for a month. Uhhhhh so should I continue or nah

• Well I'd like to continue even though they're only like three readers. I'll give you tuesday, and wednesday to vote, or change your vote and if nothing happens then I'll make a decision on my own.

• edited December 2015

Four ;)

Though i admittedly miss most of this due to stuff. But still im here :)

Well I'd like to continue even though they're only like three readers. I'll give you tuesday, and wednesday to vote, or change your vote and if nothing happens then I'll make a decision on my own.

• By the way to break the tie i would like to hear each voters reason why they think their choice is the best before continuing.

• Awesome. Thanks!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Four Though i admittedly miss most of this due to stuff. But still im here

• edited December 2015

coughIt'sthursdayyouhaveuntil20:00ESTtovotecough

• Can you call these guys to answer me?

coughIt'sthursdayyouhaveuntil20:00ESTtovotecough

• I don't have their phone numbers...

Can you call these guys to answer me?

• I meant pming them

I don't have their phone numbers...

• You can do it.

I meant pming them

• Fine.

You can do it.

• Did it. Now we wait.

You can do it.

• Now we wait for Blue to finish the project that took him literally all day to do and he's currently tired*

Cause it's my character and he's all alone now, goddamnit. >_<

Did it. Now we wait.

• I guess if no one is arguing except you..........

Far North

BlueShadiw posted: »

Now we wait for Blue to finish the project that took him literally all day to do and he's currently tired* Cause it's my character and he's all alone now, goddamnit. >_<

• enter image description here

I guess if no one is arguing except you.......... Far North

• Congrats bro :). Im glad i made you happy.

• Hey Raging did my character show up at all so far?

• Yep.

Hey Raging did my character show up at all so far?

• Where? I didn't see him

Yep.

• Dennis Carnile. He's on the first page. He ran a gang at the bar and Awes was captured and Dennis was about to execute him when his own men turned on him (Twistee and Spark). Dennis and I believe it was Hark escaped with Twistee as a prisoner and Spark went to hunt them down with Awesomeo. Spark finds Twistee brutally murdered and follows the trail to a museum in Augusta where him and Dennis have a confrontation, however it is interrupted by the state police of Georgia, Sheriff John Kozlov, and Deputy Puncake who arrest them and bring them back to the police facility where they house criminals and survivors.

Dennis is immediately jailed, and Spark is asked questions which is then determined that he may serve his time guarding the wall. As a gift they offer Spark, Dennis which is assumed that he has been tortured, however his fate is unknown so he could come back.

Where? I didn't see him

• I missed some stuff then. Sorry. Ill read all i forgot to .

Dennis Carnile. He's on the first page. He ran a gang at the bar and Awes was captured and Dennis was about to execute him when his own men

• edited December 2015

QUARTER TWO: The Far North

"Shhh. It'll be all right. Mum will be back before you know it," I said.The little boy was crying quietly covering his face as he sat against the wall. I walked towards him, sat beside him, and put my arm over him. We could hear the screams, the chaos that was going on outside, there were so many that it seemed that every word that came out of my mouth was a lie to create false hope. I was scared too. But I had to be strong for him, and so I put on a brave face and together we remained in the house. The next day we turned on the television and there were only a few channels that were working which warned about staying inside, avoiding contact, blah blah blah, etcetera, etcetera. To be honest I had no clue what to do. I was all for waiting but that's when I heard it.

"The following states have been placed under quarantine, if you live in any of the following remain in your homes and keep your heads down. Soldiers will be clearing out the infected and WILL shoot to kill." And just my luck our state was on the list. But I had no intention of leaving anyway. As far as we knew most of the neighbours were gone to find family and friends, but there was one neighbour that lived across the street a few houses down, and I was looking out the window the next day I saw the military jeep roll down the street. The soldiers all wore gas masks and one kicked down Mr Thomas' door and dragged him outside. I had barely known him but I saw him on rare occasion mowing his lawn, or sitting on his porch smoking, and he gave me some extra candy on Halloween

They shot him in the head. Bam just like that. The part that worried me was he was yelling he wasn't infected, and I believed him. Before they got to our house I got Damian and we sneaked out climbing over the backyard fence. I didn't know where to go, but we had to go somewhere, so we just walked. "Why did we leave the house?" Damian asked quietly, moving his long brown hair out of his face. He was still wearing his blue pajamas, there wasn't really any time to change.

"There are some bad men in the neighbourhood. But don't worry I'll protect you." I said.

"Are we infected?" He asked. And that's when I realized he could have probably been watching from a window upstairs.

"No. We're fine." I said and that was that.

We were walking down a street, looking for some sort of help. One of them was in a car trapped in it's seatbelt with a missing arm and Damian saw him and screamed. I put my hand over his mouth but it was too late. They closed in from all around us. One grabbed Damian's leg and he kept on screaming and I yanked his arm and he fell and the arm of the undead remained on his leg though now unattached to its own body. Damian panicked, and so did I as they got closer and closer, soon we would be surrounded and dead. I crawled under a car and then out the other side and made a run for it without looking back. The screams never left me.

• edited December 2015

The room was well kept during the apocalypse almost like nothing had ever happened. A man sits across from me and two others beside me. "Please your country needs you, if you'll just sign here..." The man in a business outfit pushes a piece of paper with a pen forward across the desk desperately hoping for a signature. The tall Middle Eastern man beside me who wore a black baseball cap simply shook his head.

"So you're telling me you want me to go across an infected country to a government funded facility to guard criminals? Unthinkable." He says standing up.

"There is also a community of innocent people that need people to protect them. We can't give up on humanity." The dressed man replied.

"I'm out." Baseball cap replied. Pretty straight forward guy.

"I'm in." The third guy on the other end said signing the paper with messy handwriting I made out the name Puncake. What a silly name. Business Man smiled and then looked at me but I remained silent and then finally shook my head. Baseball Cap stood up and made his way to the door. I stood up and followed suit, not knowing what I was doing. Why didn't I go? I could have defended people like Damian, made up for my mistakes... But something was off. I just had this feeling. Or maybe I was just making excuses for my cowardice. As we exited the building Baseball Cap looked at me and extended his hand. "Halil Tuma."

I shook his hand and mumbled a hello. "Do you have a name?" He asked.

I still heard the screams. "My friends call me Blue." I said instinctively.

"Blue huh? That was some load of hogwash in there. I knew you were smart the minute I saw you." He said smirking.

At that moment two soldiers emerged from the building and were headed straight toward us. "Looks like they were looking to conscript." Halil muttered putting his hand on my back and pushing me forward. "We're in this together Blue."

I got up and looked around. Trees loomed above me. Surprised the walkers didn't get me while I was out I thought as I slowly got up and wiped the snow off me. I was wearing a blue jacket(Go figure) and some comfortable black track pants. Something smelled really bad and I assumed it was myself hoping that I'd find a shower eventually, and I remembered how I had got here. As far as I could remember myself, Halil, and Emily jumped off the bridge and got separated. I knew Halil was a fairly good swimmer so he'd probably be closer to the bridge, but Emily was lighter and more then likely didn't have much swimming experience meaning she went further downstream. Halil could help find Emily, two heads were better than one, but looking for him had it's setbacks, Emily was only a child...

[Look for Halil first]

[Look for Emily first]

• edited December 2015

[Look for Emily first]

The room was well kept during the apocalypse almost like nothing had ever happened. A man sits across from me and two others beside me. "Ple

• [Emily]

Halil's got this, I believe in him.

The room was well kept during the apocalypse almost like nothing had ever happened. A man sits across from me and two others beside me. "Ple

• edited December 2015

It was the obvious choice. Halil could handle himself, while Emily was only a girl. Halil however may not agree with the choice as his mentality ever since we were together was only to trust each other. He had major trust issues after an incident with his old camp being attacked and he may have even grown paranoid of even a child like Emily. Nonetheless I began my search for Emily in the woods by the river. After a two-hour long search, water from the snow on the ground began to seep into my shoes. I swore, I knew I should have wore boots, but I had no idea where I was going in the first place, and everything felt so rushed. If it wasn't the bandits chasing you it was the rotters, or the damned conscripting recruiters.

After calling her name for quite a long time, I sat down on a dry rock and sighed. Obviously she wasn't in the area. Did she go somewhere else? Was I looking in the wrong place? I had hoped Halil was okay by now but seriously... What was Emily thinking jumping off that bridge. We could have all been killed, hell what if they were? I decided the woods was not a good place to stay for the night, and since the sun was setting the others probably found some sort of shelter. I trekked out of the forest which took about an hour and came across a city. From past experience and basic logic it was clear that people should stay away from them so I steered clear and followed some back roads into the countryside where there were a lot of farms, and open land. On one farm there was a pasture filled with dead bodies of cows, and horses with flies swarming around their corpses which almost made me puke but I quickly kept on going hoping to find any signs of life.

For the most part I had not seen a single walker, but not a human either. It was like the whole place was deserted. It seemed to be almost 9PM and it was pretty much pitch black out but after half and hour I saw the lights. There was a trailer park about a mile away and there were only three left, one of them had Christmas lights decorating it with colours of green, red, yellow, and white. There was a tree placed in the centre and it was surprisingly decorated, and very nicely at that. There was a person sitting by a fire poking at it with a stick in the vicinity and... He was wearing a Santa Claus outfit?

I stepped on a branch and it made a cracking sound that alerted Santa who turned around and stared at me. It was an older man, with an actual beard but it was more smoky grey then snow white. He wore round glasses, and his Santa hat covered his balding head. He was actually pretty scrawny in fact you could call him malnourished. Suddenly I wished I had cookies and milk to give him. After a few seconds he just laughed.

"Ho Ho Ho! It's Christmas Eve young fellow! Care to sit by the fire? It's a mighty cold night out." He said with a surprisingly good impression of Santa.

Honestly I thought this was really sketchy but I had Halil's glock in the back of my pants. I sat across from him and put my hands and shoes closer to the fire to warm up. He looked up at me and smirked with crooked teeth. "Rudolph didn't want to come this year. Got lost in this god forsaken dark." He said and I wasn't sure if he was joking, or if he was just crazy.

"So what would you like for Christmas?"

"I'd just love if you could take me to the North Pole and we can like work together y'know? I've always wanted to be an elf, use a bow and like kill goblins or whatever." I replied.

He laughed, and wheezed, and slapped his knee for a good minute and shook his head wiping a tear from his eye and then he became serious. "Well it's going to have to be something realistic."

"I just want my friends back. We got separated at the border."

He nodded his head fiercely staring at the fire deep in thought. "Well I hope they are okay. Friends are hard to come by, I don't know what I'd do without Blitzen."

Okay this guy is definitely crazy... "Uh thanks?" I said.

"Well I was just taking a rest, gotta deliver the rest of the gifts. Have a merry Christmas young man!" And he stood up and went into his trailer.

"Wait what's your name? Your real one I mean." I asked out of curiosity.

"My friends call me Nick." He said with his back turned and closed the door.

I went into one of the empty trailers which was decently supplied and fell asleep. The next morning Nick was gone when I checked out the window. Next someone knocked on my door calling out "Anyone in there?!"

It sounded familiar... I opened it and Halil stood in front of me. "You gotta be kidding me." I said aloud.

"I was walking around all night and I couldn't find any of you. Jeez I almost drowned." Halil said and I saw his clothes were still somewhat wet. "Where's Emily?" He asked.

"I don't know but I hope she's safe. Maybe the soldiers got her to safety? I'd say it's our best bet I should check it out." I suggested, but I could see the blankness in Halil's eyes.

"Listen Blue we can't drag a kid around with us. She's dead weight!"

"Did you seriously just say that?"

Halil was silent and he sat in silence for a minute. "Well I'm going with or without you." Blue said. Halil didn't seem to object so they gathered their supplies and headed back to the bridge. I passed him his gun and halfway there he muttered an apology and began walking in another direction.

Keep on going to the bridge without him.

Go with him.

Convince him to come with you.

Have a good Christmas guys! Again thanks for reading!

• Convince him to come with you.

It was the obvious choice. Halil could handle himself, while Emily was only a girl. Halil however may not agree with the choice as his menta

• Fuck, you're still going? Shit I forgot about this story, I'm pretty impressed, I thought you were finished. I'll have to read this whenever I get on the forums (well, I don't know how often that will be, but nyeh). But yeah, good job keeping this shit going for so long.

• "Halil come on. You're just going to just leave a little girl to die?" I said in disbelief.

He stopped in his tracks, and took off his baseball cap for the first time revealing a well shaped head with a buzzcut. He rubbed his head a bit and sighed. "When you say it like that, you make it seem like I'm the bad guy."

"Heroes don't leave anyone behind." I said suddenly regretting my wording.

He turned around and looked me in the eye. "You can't be the white knight in shining armour Blue. This isn't some story, or video game where the so called good guys win and lived happily ever after." He said my name while make quotation mark gestures with his hands.

"We... No.. I can try.... I..." I stutter remembering Damian, there was no way I was letting that happen again. Deciding not to finish the sentence I began my journey to the bridge. Halil must have been torn because when I looked back he just stood there with this blank look on his face. Before I turned back around he tossed me his gun simply nodding his head.

"Be safe, and if you make it, meet me in Toronto. I heard there was some sort of refugee camp there."

"Goodbye Halil."

He waved to me.

"Let's go back to the business fellow. Where were you to go if you accepted the contract?" The shadow says to me.

I am in a dimly lit room sitting in a chair in front of a table and there is a man standing in front of me that I can barely see. It's like one of those movie interrogation scenes. The man wears some sort of green camouflage clothing, with large beige boots, and keeps on pushing an x-acto knife up and down. He has dark skin, and eyes that are almost black. He paces back and forth on the other side of the table.

"Didn't tell me sir. Said it was one of the southern states." I said. Lying to him would have been pointless... And painful.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yessir."

"Don't call me sir, I will be addressed as Sergeant. Understand?"

"Understood."

"Tell me about the resistance. Where is there camp? Who was the dimwit who decided to assault our base?" Which for the record was only because they hoarded food, and took whatever they pleased, but at least I wasn't dead yet. As I considered my options I remembered the words of those that I had travelled with:

She's your responsibility. Halil said about Emily. It would be risky...

One word about our operation and you'll find the Niagara Falls run with our blood. Thomas had told him before the assault.

Friends are hard to come by... Nick had said. Should I really give them up. Who was more important? Emily and Halil, or the resistance?

[Tell him the story]

[Keep your mouth shut]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.