Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Jfc...

Eryka posted: »

What about PMs?

• Yeah, I'll probably deserve that even more.

Tfw you still remember the first day you saw Rhack r34... Internet is a strange place ;-;

*Rhack R34

• Ugh. -shudders- I wouldn't even look that up to torture you with it...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

But if I won't post it tomorrow, feel free to spam me with PMs that include Rhack fan art.

• Nothin wrong with that search.

Never searching this on google agian. (This was not intentional lmao)

• Or maybe Skype?

Jfc...

• GOODNIGHT!

Or maybe Skype?

• Goodnight sweety, don't forget the dick pics <3

GOODNIGHT!

• Telltale just released a video of the cast looking back on TFTBL :)

• It was posted a few pages back, lol.

BUT ISN'T IT A MASTERPIECE????

Telltale just released a video of the cast looking back on TFTBL

• Yeah made me tear up a little:)

It was posted a few pages back, lol. BUT ISN'T IT A MASTERPIECE????

• I know... it made me remember that the season's over...

;--;

Yeah made me tear up a little:)

• Got a huge migraine but before I go, here's something I'm working on. @GrowlingPeanut really loves the idea. :)

There she was, standing there near the open window admiring the small but priceless gem she stole, in what she thought was a flawless swoop. Her dark red cloak and her black clothing underneath was barely noticeable even under the dimly lighted moonlight. Then, there was Rhys, standing there also admiring something just as fascinating, her. Well, this wasn't when he first started taking notice of her. It's been countless months of him investigating her heists when he possibly could.

>

"An intelligent woman who hides her beauty behind that mask..." Rhys thought aloud. That's when her green eyes met his. It was as if time had frozen right then and there for the both of them, and for different reasons of course. However, that trance was broken by the sound of cops making their way into the room. Next thing Rhys knew, he was grabbed by the woman thief and went out the window with her. He really wished he kept that in his mind.

• Laura doesn't want t to end. I doubt any of them want it too. Especially Dameon Clarke, hell if he'll even have an appearance somehow

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here

• --STILL SCREAMING--

kristi78968 posted: »

Got a huge migraine but before I go, here's something I'm working on. @GrowlingPeanut really loves the idea. There she was, standing

• Last post before i go, got my Christmas fanfic sample ready and it will up tomorrow morning along with a selfie. Hope you enjoy both.

• Dameon would rule the world just like Handsome Jack, and I wouldn't give a single crap about it.

"Oh Rhyyyys,you're my heeeeeerooo " "Oh for..Turn off the cameras" DameonClarkeForPresident2k15

• This made me kinda sad to be reminded it's over... For now. (It better be just for now or I'm gonna have to shank a b*tch) I literally poured out in the comments of how this game was perfect. It was such a long comment I couldn't touch on even half of what made this game the beautiful masterpiece it is. :)

• Cya Bro! :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Last post before i go, got my Christmas fanfic sample ready and it will up tomorrow morning along with a selfie. Hope you enjoy both.

• I felt empty for a month after the finale. I will know feel empty wondering if I'll be around for Season 2. (Not dead or anything. Just being somewhere in about 3 years)

NOW I'M SAD ALL OVER AGAIN. SEASON 2.

• How dare you forget Baemeon Clarke.

Laura Bailey AND Troy Baker Laura Baeley AND Troy Baeker ))

• I...I did this. It isn't good...but it's my first "trailer" (dunno how to call it) video.

Hope you like it...!

• 11 thousand comments later

How's it hanging?

• Nisha was into pain. Explains Jack's desk and chair.

Mawula posted: »

Don't give me ideas about Jack and discipline...

• (twenty years later)

"SEASON 2 OF TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS..."

Me, speaking to my kids: "Oh, I played the first season of this when I was your age..."

I felt empty for a month after the finale. I will know feel empty wondering if I'll be around for Season 2. (Not dead or anything. Just being somewhere in about 3 years)

• Well hey dojo, what made you wander in here?

dojo32161 posted: »

11 thousand comments later How's it hanging?

• I saw 11.1 K and decided to see how many pages that was.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well hey dojo, what made you wander in here?

• Vietnam-esqe flashbacks of the Episode 2 & 3 delays...

(twenty years later) "SEASON 2 OF TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS..." Me, speaking to my kids: "Oh, I played the first season of this when I was your age..."

• This is amazing

-begins screaming-

Got a huge migraine but before I go, here's something I'm working on. @GrowlingPeanut really loves the idea. There she was, standing

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

• !!!!!

YES

Daryace posted: »

I...I did this. It isn't good...but it's my first "trailer" (dunno how to call it) video. Hope you like it...! enter link description here

• hnnnng this makes me giddy

Kinda wish this Christmas thing was done already so I can go back to writing stories regularly but I've been slacking so much, argh

• jesus christ someone was behind me when I scrolled down to this

I had to be swifter than the coursing river to avoid embarrassment. I hope Mulan is proud of me.

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

jesus christ someone was behind me when I scrolled down to this I had to be swifter than the coursing river to avoid embarrassment. I hope Mulan is proud of me.

• Someone gotta get on with the recreation with Rhys and Fiona

• This is so accurate it's almost painful.

• i wonder how many times i would have to press load more to reach the end of my feed

LMAO

dojo32161 posted: »

I saw 11.1 K and decided to see how many pages that was.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2015

Let's calculate! So we'll assume it was exactly 11,100 comments, when you open you feed you automatically see six of them so subtract 6 (10,994). Every time you click load more you can see 6 more so we'll divide that by 6.

10,994/6= 1,832.3333, we round to the next number and we have 1,833, maybe plus one due to the other feeds you have.

Green613 posted: »

i wonder how many times i would have to press load more to reach the end of my feed LMAO

• edited December 2015

Good morning, guys! 85 feed, nice :)

If you have missed my request during forum lags, I asked for name suggestions for the roleplay :) So, any ideas?

Edit. Also, the time has come for me to regret the night time posts... red face

Edit 2. I found an awesome Augusha fic here.

• enter image description here

An accident I'm sure

This is so accurate it's almost painful.

• Like....so accurate that I want to write kinky things instead of this essay.

An accident I'm sure

Sign in to comment in this discussion.