Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

Ok, I'm not sure how I feel about this but here you go.

Rhys stares though the window, at the various items in the store, hoping that one of this would be the gift. Yet as luck would have it, not one would do. "DAMMIT, why does this have to be so hard" Rhys thought to himself both worried and angry. Rhys looks to his right where Vaughn was standing and shakes his head. Vaughn, he knew was starting to get impatient having waited two hours for him to pick a gift out for Fiona.

"Rhys, there is a ONE HUNDRED stores here, how have you not found one item for Fiona yet for Christmas, and by God you have better have spend this much time on my gift, for making me wait this damn long."

" Ha-ha, sorry buddy, but its got to be perfect for her. I am in love with her." Rhys tried to give Vaughan a half hearted grin but couldn't quite do it. Yeah love is funny, had Vaughn, Sasha, even Athena and Janey's gift pick out in less then a minute, but when it came to Fiona nothing seemed quite good enough.

" And yet you haven't told her, or anyone else for that matter, but me"

• Well I'm glad I missed it?? :p

Thanks ^-^..its not fun though ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, there was some drama before. But we try not to talk about it. Have fun with studying ^w^

• Well, you are kinda lucky that you missed it.

I know. Studying was never fun. ;__;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Well I'm glad I missed it?? Thanks ^-^..its not fun though ;-;

• You are 500% right.

Kennybadger posted: »

I recommend running if you don't. Girls aren't very forgiving to guys who break promises, Bro.

• I'm still not gonna Rhack-hunting. It's not worth it.

Eh. I told them that they can spam me with Rhack if I don't keep my promise

• Okay, then. I'll guess I will punish myself with Rhack instead xd

Also, I tried to take a selfie and I completely suck at it so I'll just going to post one older pic of mine (yeah, it is called a selfie thread but still ;_;).

I'm still not gonna Rhack-hunting. It's not worth it.

• -sigh- Young love....

But seriously, this is gonna be so great.... I'm a sucker for Christmas fics.

Ok, I'm not sure how I feel about this but here you go. Rhys stares though the window, at the various items in the store, hoping that

• Eh, more like "picture of yourself" thread. Which, if we're gonna be honest, is more like the true definition of a selfie, anyway.

Okay, then. I'll guess I will punish myself with Rhack instead xd Also, I tried to take a selfie and I completely suck at it so I'll just going to post one older pic of mine (yeah, it is called a selfie thread but still ;_;).

• Thanks Peanut, that made me feel better about this thing.

-sigh- Young love.... But seriously, this is gonna be so great.... I'm a sucker for Christmas fics.

• I suppose that's true :')

Looks at his old pictures

Omg, I never realized how horrible my old pics looked like ;w; Now I'm way too nervous ;__;

Eh, more like "picture of yourself" thread. Which, if we're gonna be honest, is more like the true definition of a selfie, anyway.

• Bro, I say this to you as a fellow bro. Do it, don't think just post it then take a deep breath and relax. Trust me nothing bad will happen if it does they'll deal with me.

I suppose that's true :') Looks at his old pictures Omg, I never realized how horrible my old pics looked like ;w; Now I'm way too nervous ;__;

• If there is one thing I learned quickly about women. Don't piss them off it won't end well for you or her.

You are 500% right.

• Takes deep breaths.

I'll try to take other selfies later... I hope they will come out good .^.

Bro, I say this to you as a fellow bro. Do it, don't think just post it then take a deep breath and relax. Trust me nothing bad will happen if it does they'll deal with me.

• NO that's thinking, DON'T THINK DO!!! YOU GOT THIS BRO!!!

Takes deep breaths. I'll try to take other selfies later... I hope they will come out good .^.

• Hey, it's Rhyiona. That automatically makes it awesome.

Thanks Peanut, that made me feel better about this thing.

• GOT

Now I started thinking about Game of Thrones :I

NO that's thinking, DON'T THINK DO!!! YOU GOT THIS BRO!!!

• Generally, yeah.

If there is one thing I learned quickly about women. Don't piss them off it won't end well for you or her.

• NOPE. NONE OF THAT.

YOU GOT THIS.

PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON, MAN.

I suppose that's true :') Looks at his old pictures Omg, I never realized how horrible my old pics looked like ;w; Now I'm way too nervous ;__;

• Ugh... Okay...

enter image description here

NOPE. NONE OF THAT. YOU GOT THIS. PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON, MAN.

• YAAAAASSSSS.

Ugh... Okay...

• edited December 2015

On a side note, I'm getting obsessed with all of Mira's face expressions... Help me ;__;

Edit: TFW I forget to write some words... Freaking tablet ._.

YAAAAASSSSS.

• The thing is just damn nerve wrecking. I done a lot of things most people would call brave without so much as a second thought, but writing these Fanfics just scares the crap out of me.

Hey, it's Rhyiona. That automatically makes it awesome.

• Getting obsessed?

Weren't you, uh, already obsessed? XD

On a side note, I'm getting obsessed with all of Mira's face expressions... Help me ;__; Edit: TFW I forget to write some words... Freaking tablet ._.

• Well, I'm way too obsessed now than before... :/

Seriously, though... Help me ;_;

Getting obsessed? Weren't you, uh, already obsessed? XD

• Mira would post the selfie.

Well, I'm way too obsessed now than before... Seriously, though... Help me ;_;

• Indeed... :^)

Mira would post the selfie.

• Now dude do it, I promise you, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

Indeed... :^)

• Soon.

Now dude do it, I promise you, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

• Aww, well I hope you know we're all nothing but supportive of your writing. It's kind of a big deal for you, and I, for one, am glad you've decided to start writing. :)

The thing is just damn nerve wrecking. I done a lot of things most people would call brave without so much as a second thought, but writing these Fanfics just scares the crap out of me.

• Why that GIF?

Why not a Juvia GIF instead? :I

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello

• i don't have many gifs I haven't used before, I need to save them for good moments

at least I posted someone similar to juvia in personality okay

Why that GIF? Why not a Juvia GIF instead? :I

• i don't have many gifs I haven't used before, I need to save them for good moments

Oh? ;)

at least I posted someone similar to juvia in personality okay

Not sure if it's kinda creepy or not :v

i don't have many gifs I haven't used before, I need to save them for good moments at least I posted someone similar to juvia in personality okay

• what is that 'oh' for... i'll have you know I'm waiting for the glorious gruvia hug to animate before I can post it

well, I mean... he dresses in his love interest's clothes, eats her letters, takes selfies with her in bed when she's sleeping, changes her phone background to a picture of him etc etc... you know, juvia stuff.

i don't have many gifs I haven't used before, I need to save them for good moments Oh? at least I posted someone similar to juvia in personality okay Not sure if it's kinda creepy or not :v

• Thanks darling, I know, Still I would rather wrestle a black bear.

Aww, well I hope you know we're all nothing but supportive of your writing. It's kind of a big deal for you, and I, for one, am glad you've decided to start writing.

• what is that 'oh' for... i'll have you know I'm waiting for the glorious gruvia hug to animate before I can post it

Oh... okay ;3

well, I mean... he dresses in his love interest's clothes, eats her letters, takes selfies with her in bed when she's sleeping, changes her phone background to a picture of him etc etc... you know, juvia stuff.

Wait... he eats letters?! 0___________________________0

what is that 'oh' for... i'll have you know I'm waiting for the glorious gruvia hug to animate before I can post it well, I mean... he dr

• edited December 2015

just her letters

what is that 'oh' for... i'll have you know I'm waiting for the glorious gruvia hug to animate before I can post it Oh... okay ;3

• Will you promise to your follow bro, dude.

Soon.

• Even if he only eats her letters... Jesus... 0____0

• edited December 2015

he's just trying to cope with the fact that she's away

i call him man juvia

Even if he only eats her letters... Jesus... 0____0

Sign in to comment in this discussion.