Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah...

Kennybadger posted: »

Will you promise to your follow bro, dude.

• edited December 2015

I'm not sure what to think of him xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

he's just trying to cope with the fact that she's away i call him man juvia

• edited December 2015

it's all for laughs, he's not a bad guy

enter image description here

...otp...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm not sure what to think of him xD

• And now I can legitimately picture you doing that!

Thanks darling, I know, Still I would rather wrestle a black bear.

• It's one of those moods where it's a lot of things. I just found out a family member has cancer and one of my teachers made me cry after class. But I feel a lot better :)

I look forward to it, but please dont be sad. Now what can we do to cheer you up

• This is so cute already

Ok, I'm not sure how I feel about this but here you go. Rhys stares though the window, at the various items in the store, hoping that

• You better not get cold feet now mf, I already teased!

Soon.

• I'll make a longer version of this, one that explains why they are arguing, but here's this for now. Love all of you

"Rhys, if you would just listen to me.." Fiona says, trying to get his attention.

"Fi, I can't right now. Just go." He dismisses.

"God, what's your problem?" She berates.

"Okay, you want to know what my problem is?" Rhys begins. "You bother me. I hate how you can just look at me and I get clammy and my throat tightens. I have a problem with the way you can convince people to do anything you want. I hate they way your eyes twinkle and glisten, even when you're tired. I can't help but get mad when you perfectly shoot a target with your cute little gun. I absolutely can't stand it when you push your red streak out of your face. I don't like when you walk in front of me, sorry. Your body is annoyingly addictive. You are addicting in general. I hate how smooth and beautiful your skin is and your blue nail polish. And Fiona, the thing I hate the most is-..."

"Just kiss me already."

• Rhysie... So sweet and unsure :)

Looking forward to read more!

Ok, I'm not sure how I feel about this but here you go. Rhys stares though the window, at the various items in the store, hoping that

• edited December 2015

Well if you need any moral support, I got your back.

Also, glad your feeling better.

It's one of those moods where it's a lot of things. I just found out a family member has cancer and one of my teachers made me cry after class. But I feel a lot better

• That is so accurate, I'm grinning like an idiot.

I'll make a longer version of this, one that explains why they are arguing, but here's this for now. Love all of you "Rhys, if you would

• edited December 2015

lol I'm 6'4 and about the width of a door way, so you can picture it better.

or 193 cm for non us people

And now I can legitimately picture you doing that!

• Ha. The bear wouldn't stand a chance.

lol I'm 6'4 and about the width of a door way, so you can picture it better. or 193 cm for non us people

• Thanks, Kenny. Much appreciated :)

Well if you need any moral support, I got your back. Also, glad your feeling better.

• Posted :)

Whoo! Will I wake up to it? I hope so!

• -SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW-

I'll make a longer version of this, one that explains why they are arguing, but here's this for now. Love all of you "Rhys, if you would

• I got such a Shakarian vibe from this

enter link description here

• ^-^ thanks Teen I'm trying to make it super cute

This is so cute already

• Thanks Maw, I'm going to try and have it out on Christmas day. ^_^

Mawula posted: »

Rhysie... So sweet and unsure Looking forward to read more!

• edited December 2015

Morning Fam!

Urg, looks like my time off class and work are up, it was fun while it lasted. ~_~

Anyways hope you're all doing alright, gonna have to scat in a few so wish me luck!.....Just one more week till winter break.

Anyone tired of these Rhys food puns yet? Yeah, me neither...

(Source:pockethero.co.vu)

• edited December 2015

Morning Goofy.

I feel this is relevant. (I posted this a few days ago)-

HandsomeJacks

Morning Fam! Urg, looks like my time off class and work are up, it was fun while it lasted. ~_~ Anyways hope you're all doing alright,

• edited December 2015

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(sorry if someone posted this vid before)

• even if it was... any rhyiona is still welcome. <3

HelloMyLord posted: »

enter link description here (sorry if someone posted this vid before)

• Aww thanks :D

even if it was... any rhyiona is still welcome.

• no problem, buddy!

HelloMyLord posted: »

Aww thanks

• I would do this selfie thing but my face looks like I haven't even went through puberty. People say I look the same as my cousin, she's 13. :(

• edited December 2015

Bruh...

JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!

Please? :)))))

Also, if you ever decide to post your selfie, do it here, in the selfie thread.

I would do this selfie thing but my face looks like I haven't even went through puberty. People say I look the same as my cousin, she's 13.

• DO IT

I would do this selfie thing but my face looks like I haven't even went through puberty. People say I look the same as my cousin, she's 13.

• when you think of your OTP

• You know, people told me I looked 14 when I was 18. I always took that as a compliment :)

• yo @sirscrubbington im 2 good

speaking of tf2 @pipas whens the next rhyiona vs rhysha, ive been playing a lot more tf2 lately and i wanna fuck you guys up so bad

• edited December 2015

Hi again, all :( I've been out for a good two months thanks to Fallout, and I only just introduced myself then. I never forgot completely about OTP, I just put it and a lot of other things off again and again.. I'm back now, and I hope to get settled in for sure this time. I did go back through what I missed though, and I have to say the friendly outlook you guys gave this amazing thread that got me to quit lurking is very much still here (Juvia too <3), so it won't be hard at all for me to stay focused! :D please don't kill me

• i wanna fuck you guys up so bad

Green613 posted: »

yo @sirscrubbington im 2 good speaking of tf2 @pipas whens the next rhyiona vs rhysha, ive been playing a lot more tf2 lately and i wanna fuck you guys up so bad

• enter image description here

please don't kill me

No promises

Rheezus posted: »

Hi again, all I've been out for a good two months thanks to Fallout, and I only just introduced myself then. I never forgot completely abou

• 1v1

Shit I realised that I'm a medic main...

Green613 posted: »

yo @sirscrubbington im 2 good speaking of tf2 @pipas whens the next rhyiona vs rhysha, ive been playing a lot more tf2 lately and i wanna fuck you guys up so bad

• hey, I remember you!

(Juvia too <3)

!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.

Rheezus posted: »

Hi again, all I've been out for a good two months thanks to Fallout, and I only just introduced myself then. I never forgot completely abou

• Wolf's reaction when Juvia is mentioned

hey, I remember you! (Juvia too ) !!!!!!!!!!! THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.

• Juvia is love, Juvia is life <3

Wolf's reaction when Juvia is mentioned

• this is seriously accurate

Wolf's reaction when Juvia is mentioned

• Ahhh Wolfenus, got something for you

Juvia is love, Juvia is life

Sign in to comment in this discussion.