Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It breaks mine too. Why did you say the videos were helping you?

Brodester08 posted: »

Oh yeah, I meant why? as in why would you say that? cause it breaks my heart.

• edited December 2015

Why did you say the videos were helping you?

Sarcasm. Cause that's a bit of an odd thing to say.

Mawula posted: »

It breaks mine too. Why did you say the videos were helping you?

• I actually want to marry Asher.

Um... You didn't see anything...

Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 and Asher x Gwyn 4 life! <3

Morphias posted: »

I love Asher. He is an amazing character! #ASHERxGWYN4LIFE

• I'm really bad at getting that even irl.

I love Mira too, bro.

Why did you say the videos were helping you? Sarcasm. Cause that's a bit of an odd thing to say.

• It happens! XD Asher x Gwyn is better tho. But that soldier's face was so sad.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I actually want to marry Asher. Um... You didn't see anything... Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 and Asher x Gwyn 4 life!

• edited December 2015

I'm really bad at getting that even irl.

Sarcasm? yeah it is actually kind of impossible to know for sure if it's sarcasm if you're reading it online.

I'm really bad at getting that even irl. I love Mira too, bro.

• I mean I often find it hard to grasp the sarcasm even in spoken form. I am probably too gullible. An endless source of fun for my friends though :)

I'm really bad at getting that even irl. Sarcasm? yeah it is actually kind of impossible to know for sure if it's sarcasm if you're reading it online.

• "My lord! We have to get you---" I cri evry tiem ;-;

Also, I will have a new avatar. This will be the new one:

enter image description here

What do you think? ^-^

It happens! XD Asher x Gwyn is better tho. But that soldier's face was so sad.

• claps Beautiful she looks more serious....i like it. :)

"My lord! We have to get you---" I cri evry tiem ;-; Also, I will have a new avatar. This will be the new one: What do you think? ^-^

• Getting really sick of this of the topic of 'being dead" thing. Every time I see someone say something about it, I really need to say something back.

Tales is over. While there are still fans the entire section as a whole hasn't gotten the same amount of traffic as the other threads for games that are being worked on or the general. Plus, the majority of members who haven't been here are either busy with their lives or can't comment for a reason.

I like to keep this place happy as per my motto and crap like this that demoralizes the thread really pisses me off. Refrain from posting stuff like that from now on.

• She's smiling when she refused to marry Morgryn and accepted death. That's actually very badass ;)

claps Beautiful she looks more serious....i like it.

• edited December 2015

That avatar sux

• You're jealous because you wanted it, huh? ;^)

Sorry, m8, but you gotta be quicker than that :(

That avatar sux

• Indeed, indeed :'3

MiraistherealMVP

• enter image description here

You're jealous because you wanted it, huh? ;^) Sorry, m8, but you gotta be quicker than that

• edited December 2015

Green's cracking down on it, from what I saw last night.

:)

I know I'll still be around for a while! As long as Rhyiona's canon (it is) and I feel like writing about these adorable dorks (I do).

I'm sure many of us feel the same way, but it's a busy time of the year. I know I'll be on more once finals are over, and I'm sure that's the case for most of us who are also dealing with school.

kristi78968 posted: »

Getting really sick of this of the topic of 'being dead" thing. Every time I see someone say something about it, I really need to say someth

• XD

Indeed, indeed :'3

• edited December 2015

I got sick of that, too.

People are just busy with their lives. Some are just not comfortable to post something here. Some are busy with their lives. Some people are working etc.

I like to keep this place happy as per my motto and crap like this that demoralizes the thread really pisses me off. Refrain from posting stuff like that from now on.

Yeah, the thread might not be active as it used to be but it's not going to die. Not on my watch.

Sorry, I just needed a reason to use my new GIF. That badass smile, though... so beautiful ;-;

Getting really sick of this of the topic of 'being dead" thing. Every time I see someone say something about it, I really need to say someth

• You stay, I stay. Let's emanate optimism together :)

Green's cracking down on it, from what I saw last night. I know I'll still be around for a while! As long as Rhyiona's canon (it is)

• So um... do you like my new GIF? ;>

Sorry, I really like listening to opinions ;-;

• omg man!juvia looks so good

ABigBadWolf posted: »

at least man!Juvia is blunt about it.

• Yes.......Lady Mira.

So um... do you like my new GIF? ;> Sorry, I really like listening to opinions ;-;

• wow such a weird face she makes in dat gif

I got sick of that, too. People are just busy with their lives. Some are just not comfortable to post something here. Some are busy with

• reasonable. thanks for the info :)

yeah, but I am pretty inactive (as you can clearly tell by the late reply). If you want to stay in touch, I can always offer you my steam or skype. steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043949224/ skype: hostilecivilian

• Lmao I just noticed her smile was kinda glitchy .-.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

wow such a weird face she makes in dat gif

• Thank you, Lord Asher. ;)

Yes.......Lady Mira.

• It looks like it skips a frame of animation?

Lmao I just noticed her smile was kinda glitchy .-.

• Yeah...

Damn it, Telltale. That glitch ruined my GIF .-.

MichaelBP posted: »

It looks like it skips a frame of animation?

• sry he's taken

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

omg man!juvia looks so good

• edited December 2015

I agree 100% with this, people are busy with school and the holidays coming up, relax enjoy each others company. We need to stay optimistic.

• hope you guys don't mind the Christmas story coming a day after or a day before Christmas... I think I won't have it on the exact day. ;-;

• And we shall support those who feel lost and heartbroken these days. People get used to good quickly, and changes are always hard to accept.

Kennybadger posted: »

I agree 100% with this, people are busy with school and the holidays coming up, relax enjoy each others company. We need to stay optimistic.

• Well Said Madam President.

• I can have it for New Year even. I work on Dec 25th :)

It is nice to wait for good things!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hope you guys don't mind the Christmas story coming a day after or a day before Christmas... I think I won't have it on the exact day. ;-;

• Yeah, this is more of an annoying glitch or oversight on the animators' part. It's not even funny like this floating cup, that happened to me.

Yeah... Damn it, Telltale. That glitch ruined my GIF .-.

• Damn straight we will, Maw, damn straight .

And we shall support those who feel lost and heartbroken these days. People get used to good quickly, and changes are always hard to accept.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.