Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Anytime, my la-..........sister.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Thank you, Lord Asher.

• that's good, just making sure everyone's alright with it. <3

Mawula posted: »

I can have it for New Year even. I work on Dec 25th It is nice to wait for good things!

• enter image description here

JK

Hey no rush, you do you! (゚ヮ゚)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hope you guys don't mind the Christmas story coming a day after or a day before Christmas... I think I won't have it on the exact day. ;-;

• Thanks buddy. :D I just feel a little bad since it'd be more fitting on the 25th but... you know how it is.

JK Hey no rush, you do you! (゚ヮ゚)

• I really like the way you speak, Kenny. There is something very charming in your vocabulary, that I can't place :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Damn straight we will, Maw, damn straight .

• Understandable, wouldn't want you to brisk through it and not have it as good as you want it to be.

Hopefully everyone else just has as much patients.

Thanks buddy. I just feel a little bad since it'd be more fitting on the 25th but... you know how it is.

• Telltale customers are trained to wait, lol.

Understandable, wouldn't want you to brisk through it and not have it as good as you want it to be. Hopefully everyone else just has as much patients.

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

Margaery: "Hold my hand pls."

Sera: "Umm..... please don't touch meh"

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, this is more of an annoying glitch or oversight on the animators' part. It's not even funny like this floating cup, that happened to me.

• Aww Maw going to make me blush <3, its my most likely my polite southern gentleman way of speaking.

I really like the way you speak, Kenny. There is something very charming in your vocabulary, that I can't place

• Tru xp

Telltale customers are trained to wait, lol.

• dude, I don't talk to you much, mostly due to not normally being on at the same time, but I look forward to it Bro. :)

hope you guys don't mind the Christmas story coming a day after or a day before Christmas... I think I won't have it on the exact day. ;-;

• tfw Margaery never asked you to hold her hand.

Brodester08 posted: »

Margaery: "Hold my hand pls." Sera: "Umm..... please don't touch meh"

• It is some "native speaker" thing, the ease, the fluidity, idk, huh. Sorry, can't keep it to myself :)

Aww Maw going to make me blush , its my most likely my polite southern gentleman way of speaking.

• I hope so but everyone's great here, so. :)

Understandable, wouldn't want you to brisk through it and not have it as good as you want it to be. Hopefully everyone else just has as much patients.

• Thank you, buddy, I'm glad to hear. :) These time differences really suck...

dude, I don't talk to you much, mostly due to not normally being on at the same time, but I look forward to it Bro.

• Thief AU stuff. I gotta get the rest of the beginning and middle part of the story done, but as of right now I'm just writing down potential scenes.

"AHHHH!" Rhys shrieked as he was dragged out of the second story while the lady thief made sure to carry him bridal style. The lady carrying him landed gracefully on the ground and immediately darted towards the direction of the faraway woods. "P-put me down! Come on! This is really too much for one day!"

"Just be quiet for one minute!" She groans. "If I knew having you was going to be this annoying I wouldn't have taken you..." She mumbles under her breath.

"I heard that!"

"And you were supposed to, smart one." The thief continues to jog while carrying the burden she dragged herself with. Very far away, they could hear police sirens. "Goddammit, they're going to catch it soon!" She quickened her pace, however due to Rhys being a little bit on the heavier side, she couldn't go as lightning fast as she's known for. Not only does he like to yap away, but he's also slowing me down. This is just perfect.

• Ok, with all the negative thoughts I got something I need to say. I think the world of all ya'll, I may not always reply or comment, but I do love this group. It's is without a doubt the best group of people I ever dealt with on a internet forum. So I just want to say I love you guys. :)

• But... What about 'Rhyiona never sleeps'?

Thank you, buddy, I'm glad to hear. These time differences really suck...

• I love you too, Badger Senpai.

Ok, with all the negative thoughts I got something I need to say. I think the world of all ya'll, I may not always reply or comment, but I d

this isn't a group anymore, it's a family.

Ok, with all the negative thoughts I got something I need to say. I think the world of all ya'll, I may not always reply or comment, but I d

• rhyiona doesn't but the rhyiona shippers do ;P

But... What about 'Rhyiona never sleeps'?

• I hope it makes it better, but I also don't want people posting a picture with every response they write. That would slow down the loading times really quickly, lol. I have about a billion pictures at the moment, but hopefully I'll be able to just narrow it down to the really good, expressive ones that convey strong emotion. A lot of them are pretty subtle.

It is okay, but I'm still trying to get a wide range of emotions for every outfit anyway. :)

This is absolutely wonderful news:) I think having those pics will make our play almost like a tales episode. Btw, I know we both love canon, but I think if the outfit will be wrong, it is still ok.

• I think just looking at all those pics is a treat itself!

I hope it makes it better, but I also don't want people posting a picture with every response they write. That would slow down the loading t

• edited December 2015

Usually I don't like AUs but I am so glad this exists. It's too fitting. Great work, Kristi!

kristi78968 posted: »

Thief AU stuff. I gotta get the rest of the beginning and middle part of the story done, but as of right now I'm just writing down potential

• Ah, the faults of being human... XD

rhyiona doesn't but the rhyiona shippers do ;P

• this isn't a group anymore, it's a family.

• -WILD SHRIEKING-

Thief AU stuff. I gotta get the rest of the beginning and middle part of the story done, but as of right now I'm just writing down potential

• We should take it from Jack -- AI life can't be that bad.

Ah, the faults of being human... XD

• Omg we should RP as Asher and Mira more often ;-;

Morphias posted: »

Anytime, my la-..........sister.

• WHOOOOOOO! Is this the collab that you and Hazza are working on?

Good morning! I almost did all what is needed for the play. I remind you we are still needing Loader Bot ( @Wolfenus54 ?) and Hyperion gu

• Awesome job, Kristi

• I couldn't say it better.

We ♥ you, Kenny.

• tell me about it, dude

Thank you, buddy, I'm glad to hear. These time differences really suck...

• I SHOWED YOU THIS THOUGH

-WILD SHRIEKING-

• lol I'm happy you enjoy my charming ways.

It is some "native speaker" thing, the ease, the fluidity, idk, huh. Sorry, can't keep it to myself

• Yeah, but it's been two weeks and he's probably very busy.

My hands are itching to post the rest, but I have to stay strong.

WHOOOOOOO! Is this the collab that you and Hazza are working on?

• Damn straight, dude

• I DON'T CARE. IT'S STILL THE BEST. AND I WILL NEVER STOP SCREAMING.

I SHOWED YOU THIS THOUGH

• Okay, I got used of glitches but this... THIS is just disrespectful.

I know Telltale is doing their best but sometimes, I get sick of glitches in many games. There are also some glitchy animations that I noticed in their recent games and they were annoying me a lot. Even the face expressions are glitchy (I've seen that mostly in Tales From the Borderlands and Game of Thrones).

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, this is more of an annoying glitch or oversight on the animators' part. It's not even funny like this floating cup, that happened to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.