Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh it's not a pleasure to me. I really wish I didn't do it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Procrastination is a guilty pleasure of everyone's. :P

• Maybe it will be easier for people to tell us apart now?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nice avatar ;^)

• Maybe. c;

I mean, you have gorgeous Mira as your avatar and I have dirty Mira ;))

Brodester08 posted: »

Maybe it will be easier for people to tell us apart now?

• Not literally but everyone does it. ;P

Oh it's not a pleasure to me. I really wish I didn't do it.

• Hope you're having fun with it. :D

Mawula posted: »

I'm writing my own character for the roleplay. Going to post this short description today

• I have dirty Mira ;))

enter image description here

I like where this is going.

Maybe. c; I mean, you have gorgeous Mira as your avatar and I have dirty Mira )

• I am, so much. A little funfic :)

Hope you're having fun with it.

• Yeah true, luckily I have the day off tomorrow so I plan to be here for as long as possible. ᵔ_ᵔ

Lazy weekend, I'm sure it'll be fine. :P

• By the gods... same ;3

I have dirty Mira ) I like where this is going.

• edited December 2015

Yeah xD

This was my first avatar, believe it or not:

By the gods... same ;3

• Sandor Clegane loves KFC LMAO

Yeah xD This was my first avatar, believe it or not:

• That's the reason I like Saturday more. Like all the fun here begins around 23.00 my time. And on Saturday I do not have to go to sleep in time :)

Yeah true, luckily I have the day off tomorrow so I plan to be here for as long as possible. ᵔ_ᵔ

• You're having another roleplay?

I'm writing my own character for the roleplay. Going to post this short description today

• edited December 2015

Yes.

Sandor Clegane loves KFC LMAO

• edited December 2015

Guys, I'm writing a one-shot in which Fiona is in the place of Sasha for episode five (Fiona stays behind to detonate the bomb).

I'm unsure whether to make this tragic or not. Hmm..

• I really hope so. For the next Sat.

If you want you can take the parts of LB or Hyperion programmer guy (OC, but very important for the plot).

You're having another roleplay?

• Not tragic...

Guys, I'm writing a one-shot in which Fiona is in the place of Sasha for episode five (Fiona stays behind to detonate the bomb). I'm unsure whether to make this tragic or not. Hmm..

• In what episode does this roleplay takes place?

I really hope so. For the next Sat. If you want you can take the parts of LB or Hyperion programmer guy (OC, but very important for the plot).

• S A N T A H A T B O Y Z

• Here's the oneshot I posted earlier on Ao3! Enjoy. :D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5074144/chapters/12517310

• The beginning of ep.5, escaping Helios.

In what episode does this roleplay takes place?

• Ohohoh, you'll just have to wait and see..

Not tragic...

• Make it tragic. ;-;

Omg I'm a horrible person xD

Guys, I'm writing a one-shot in which Fiona is in the place of Sasha for episode five (Fiona stays behind to detonate the bomb). I'm unsure whether to make this tragic or not. Hmm..

• Nice Christmas avatar, Green ;^)

69/10 <3

Green613 posted: »

S A N T A H A T B O Y Z

• YOOO

S A N T A H A T B O Y Z

• Hmm, I might write two ending to it. I'll post the 'good outcome' on the thread and maybe send the tragic one to people who wish to read it. :3

Make it tragic. ;-; Omg I'm a horrible person xD

• Many thanks! I really prefer ao3 format. This is a great work, Kristi :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Here's the oneshot I posted earlier on Ao3! Enjoy. http://archiveofourown.org/works/5074144/chapters/12517310

• Hehe... :3 Can't wait to read it, especially the tragic one ;^)

Hmm, I might write two ending to it. I'll post the 'good outcome' on the thread and maybe send the tragic one to people who wish to read it.

• I c-can handle the angst, I guess... Fi.

Ohohoh, you'll just have to wait and see..

• No Vaughn then. (´._.`)

Might be able to join sometime in the afternoon not sure if that would be an appropriate time but I guess we'll find out.

The beginning of ep.5, escaping Helios.

• Yeah, Vaughn is unlucky :)

No Vaughn then. (´._.`) Might be able to join sometime in the afternoon not sure if that would be an appropriate time but I guess we'll find out.

• AYY Lookin' Good Mah Boy!

S A N T A H A T B O Y Z

• Yes....Yes he is. xp

Yeah, Vaughn is unlucky

• kawaii desu

S A N T A H A T B O Y Z

• He is so nice, it is impossibly hard to write him.

Yes....Yes he is. xp

• Introducing my character for the roleplay - Escape Large Pod Intellectual System (ELPIS). An AI created by Handsome Jack before he even was Hyperion CEO.

These are Jack's memories.

So, yes. ELPIS.

A memory of creating ELPIS

You remember this AI scans project. One of your greatest.

You plan this "large escape pod intellectual system", LEPIS, in short. With a smirk, you change it to ELPIS, who cares if it is not correct grammatically. Which Hyperion worker will you use to 3D scan for this AI? The name suddenly gives an idea. That QA director.

A memory of Ms. E. Moon

You look at the testers' report of your latest security system source updates, sent to you by new QA department director, Ms. Moon. The mentioned woman is sitting at your table, at the opposite side, as you invited her to get a look at the new QA head.

You skim through the title page and you see her full name.

"...Ms. Elpis Moon? That's a stupid name," you remark with a casual snort.

Then you glance at her to see her reaction. She remains calm, you give her that. You're still her boss, and at least she is not as stupid as her name to forget that.

"Not all of us get to be called beautiful simple names, like Mary or John, sir." She replies politely, but there is surely a sarcastic note in her voice. This is the first time you realize she's gonna be a pain in the ass. "It is not as if those people needed to invent some cool nicknames for themselves, because they are already blessed with their names."

You do not grace that with an answer. There is no way she can know about you not liking the name John. She is just taking a wild guess. Scrolling through her report, you ask, a bit irritated:

"Why on Helios do you use red color for your comments in the code? Everyone does it in green." After all, who she is to set the rules.

"I love green color too much, to use it to mark the mistakes. And I want them to strike your eyes." Elpis explains somewhat forcefully. You watch her, a bit surprised with her newly found overconfident attitude.

She watches you back, and some thought flickers over her face. Then she continues, arching an eyebrow, amused: "Speaking of those, couldn't you look at me with your green eye only, sir? The blue color is not on my favorite list, to be honest."

You think you've had enough of her. But of course, you are famous for putting every quality of your subordinates to profit.

The end of memory of Ms.Moon

So, when you choose the name ELPIS, you choose Ms. Moon. First, she will protect the main core being extremely un-user-friendly; second, you'll get to invite her to this project which will flatter her, only to give her an AI unlikely to ever be used, which will humiliate her; third, you will never need to interact with her AI and for your own escape pod you'll get someone more attractive... Win-win-win. Like everything you do.

The end of ELPIS creating memory

Ms. Moon perished in the Helios attack, due to her stubborn character. But the scans were ready and used. Now, you find yourself in the open space along with this unexpected companion.

• u

kawaii desu

• The struggles of being a Cinnamon Roll too good for this world. ó_ò

He is so nice, it is impossibly hard to write him.

• made an anime list to watch over holidays

I know I have no life or friends

how's everyone today?

• back to 90's

S A N T A H A T B O Y Z

Sign in to comment in this discussion.