Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I just searched for that umlaut because I was lazy too, happy to help, kiddo.

Mawula posted: »

I love being corrected tbh. I can't see why people are angry with that. I'm too lazy to use Umlaut, but the "h", that's my bad, true.

• ayy4445

Hey everyone, it's me again. Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. I've been having a helluva time. Finding out your adopted, you have three brothers, your father is AWOL, and your mother is crazy can really mess with your psyche and it doesn't help I haven't been feeling very good. I've also been having the longest days and nights of my life in a very long time.

ayy44

Guess having my psyche all kinds of screwed up and dealing with my own morality crisis all in the same week can do that to you.

Anyway, without further ado, here's some Rhyiona to jumpstart your day, night, or afternoon:

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

There's ya go! Enjoy! I'm wishing you all a great week before Christmas!

Until next time:

ayy

• Umlaut. Umlaut.

Now I just want to say that aloud with the most beautiful thing in German - Knacklaut... I'm such a freak for linguistics and foreign languages..

I just searched for that umlaut because I was lazy too, happy to help, kiddo.

• Hi guys!

I did it! My sister will draw another Rhys x Fiona art, damn I'm so proud of myself !

• Cool! How did you achieve it?

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Hi guys! I did it! My sister will draw another Rhys x Fiona art, damn I'm so proud of myself !

• Inspirations, that's all.

Outer Science - A song about some evil being possessing a boy and killing all his friends while a girl watches helplessly. It fit perfectly with Gortys and Handsome Rhys.

School-Live - Follows a protagonist who lives in a reality she made up for herself, where everything is okay when in actuality it's the apcolypse. Inspiration for the blurb above.

It just all depends on songs, games, anime, etc that I believe will work with the world. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

YOU'RE THE MONSTER..YOU SHOULD NEVER EXPOSE OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GORTYS TO SUCH HORRORS >:'( In all seriousness though, what's the fuss with those dark themes in your works lately?

• It was hard, I must admit, she's so stubborn! But I'm stubborn too, so.......after a few minutes she took her tablet and started to sketch, while listening to some Rhyiona fanmixes ;)

Cool! How did you achieve it?

• Make sure to give us the link :)

It was hard, I must admit, she's so stubborn! But I'm stubborn too, so.......after a few minutes she took her tablet and started to sketch, while listening to some Rhyiona fanmixes

• aye, captain! :)

Make sure to give us the link

• enter image description here

(Another Jack that I love. Hat lover too, lol.)

aye, captain!

• That's good news :D I really love her art!

Hi guys! I did it! My sister will draw another Rhys x Fiona art, damn I'm so proud of myself !

• when you accidentally see your notp

enter image description here

• God damn it Wolf, what did you see this time?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you accidentally see your notp

• why in hell is she gnawing on a hedge

• edited December 2015

She's a vegan?

why in hell is she gnawing on a hedge

• rhack

lottii-lu posted: »

God damn it Wolf, what did you see this time?

• because her salt levels are rising and this is the only way to keep herself in check

• edited December 2015

When more people support your OTP

I use that GIF way too much... ;-;

BTW I gotta take some sleep for tomorrow cause I'm going for a school trip! Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^ <3

• edited December 2015

when you're desperate to re-use got gifs even though you're in a tftb thread :p

Wolfenus54 posted: »

When more people support your OTP I use that GIF way too much... ;-; BTW I gotta take some sleep for tomorrow cause I'm going for a school trip! Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Eh... What can I say? :')

I just love GoT GIFs way too much ;^)

when you're desperate to re-use got gifs even though you're in a tftb thread

I feel bad for ya, Wolf.

rhack

• Wolfenus.. we need to have an intervention about your GoT GIF addiction.

Eh... What can I say? :') I just love GoT GIFs way too much ;^)

• Ugh... :'(

Brodester08 posted: »

Wolfenus.. we need to have an intervention about your GoT GIF addiction.

• Oh wow you could have left that part out. XD But yea newborns are a no go especially if you see birth of them.

Hi ! (I used to kill new born rats and pick out their kidneys.... I know what @Morphias is talking about. Newborns are rarely pretty. But if you wait several days, they are too cute).

• did you... did you just call Juvia a man??

She's a vegan?

• i feel bad for me too

I feel bad for ya, Wolf.

• edited December 2015

Sure.

Forgive me.

did you... did you just call Juvia a man??

• One final done! Two more to go.

Concerning the reaction pictures, so far I have:

• Gortys
    • Rhys
    • Fiona
    • Sasha
    • August
    • Jack
    • Yvette

I have a few for Loader Bot, but...since he doesn't really have a face to make expressions with...eh.

Am I missing anyone else that is specifically going to be in this RP?

@JumpyJoey, your pictures for Yvette are almost ready. I just have to get some from Episode 5 and they'll be good to go.

Everyone else, hang tight, I'll have them done before Saturday, I promise.

In the meantime, here are some of the highlights I've gotten over the past few weeks.

Notice he only pulls the creeper eyebrow when she's not looking... (Also, don't these two moments look strangely similar...?)

Fiona's capable of the kissy face, too. She thinks his determination is cute.

• my heart aches in pain but I'm a forgiving person

be free, young one.

Sure. Forgive me.

• When you find out you love each other

One final done! Two more to go. Concerning the reaction pictures, so far I have: * Gortys * Rhys * Fiona * Sasha * Aug

• edited December 2015

When you realize you've loved each other the whole time, but have been too deep in denial to admit it.

When LB photobombs in the background, but you're too starstruck to care.

Poogers555 posted: »

When you find out you love each other

• Rhys is probably already ECHO scanning her (@╭͜ʖ╮@)

When you find out you love each other

• You know, if a Season 2 is made, it would be cool if you scan Fiona or Sasha, depending on your choice, it would give another one of those "relationship statuses"

ZapThroat posted: »

Rhys is probably already ECHO scanning her (@╭͜ʖ╮@)

• That'd actually be a nice idea.

Take notes, Telltale!

You know, if a Season 2 is made, it would be cool if you scan Fiona or Sasha, depending on your choice, it would give another one of those "relationship statuses"

• -Fiona-

Current Status: Lover.

-Sasha-

Current Status: Ha, ha, ha. No.

You know, if a Season 2 is made, it would be cool if you scan Fiona or Sasha, depending on your choice, it would give another one of those "relationship statuses"

• I hope Telltale are lurking, that would be a sweet idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.