Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Kennybadger posted: »

Well good night all, love ya.

• i really.. want... season 2...

enter image description here

• This was me a month after the finale. Still anticipate Season 2 though... :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i really.. want... season 2...

• Hey, at least... they didn't say no... ;-;

This was me a month after the finale. Still anticipate Season 2 though...

• We'll have it, soon.

Telltale games soon

• I'm really glad that there's going to be a S2 of Game of Thrones.

But I also need a S2 of Tales :'c

Listens to My Silver Lining and starts crying.

• We know Wolf....we know.

• We'll have it, soon.

soon

Telltale games soon

(?) Everyone is unimpressed.

Eryka posted: »

We'll have it, soon. Telltale games soon

• that's not soon at all

We'll have it, soon. Telltale games soon

• I'm happy about GoT but... I liked TftB more. :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm really glad that there's going to be a S2 of Game of Thrones. But I also need a S2 of Tales :'c Listens to My Silver Lining and starts crying.

• enter image description here

We know Wolf....we know.

• enter image description here

Hey, at least... they didn't say no... ;-;

• edited December 2015

OF COURSE! EVERYONE LIKES TALES MORE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE!

Clears his throat. Sorry... Seriously, I'm the only one who likes GoT more :(

Lol who am I kidding? @Brodester08 likes GoT more.

Also, don't ask why I raged about it cause you probably know why ;P

I'm happy about GoT but... I liked TftB more.

• edited December 2015

Lol who am I kidding? @Brodester08 likes GoT more.

True, but it probably has something to do with ASOIAF/GoT being one of my favorite things and never having played the Borderlands games before.

OF COURSE! EVERYONE LIKES TALES MORE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! Clears his throat. Sorry... Seriously, I'm the only one who likes GoT more

• Well, I watched playthroughs of the Borderlands games before I played Tales. Although, I like Game of Thrones more because I'm more interested into 'dark-themed stories' and also I'm more interested in games that take place in a fantasy world.

Brodester08 posted: »

Lol who am I kidding? @Brodester08 likes GoT more. True, but it probably has something to do with ASOIAF/GoT being one of my favorite things and never having played the Borderlands games before.

• edited December 2015

I like both equally but if any game needs a season 2 it's GOT, Tftbl gave us a satisfying conclusion while GOT left us hanging.

I'm happy about GoT but... I liked TftB more.

• take place in a fantasy world.

Does Borderlands not take place in such a world?

Well, I watched playthroughs of the Borderlands games before I played Tales. Although, I like Game of Thrones more because I'm more interested into 'dark-themed stories' and also I'm more interested in games that take place in a fantasy world.

• I mean : In 2000 years

that's not soon at all

• I should've been more specific.

I meant that I'm more interested into games that take place into 'middle ages' (or something like that) that doesn't have cars, guns and this kind of shit. xd

take place in a fantasy world. Does Borderlands not take place in such a world?

• she's sketching something right now and won't let me look at it, soooooooo I feel like there's something serious....>8D

lottii-lu posted: »

That's good news I really love her art!

• Another part of my unpublished Rhyiona. Rhys invited Fiona on a date to watch the stars on Pandora.

They are sitting in the van, listening to the sounds of the raindrops on the roof. Two of them are cuddling together on the couch, backs relaxed, her head on his right shoulder.

"It rains on Pandora, like, five days a year. You're really unlucky." Fiona remarks, a hint of laughter in her voice.

"I beg to differ." Rhys brings her closer, running his hand along her back. "I'm really lucky to have you."

She can't help blushing. "Cheesy." She mutters. He only kisses the top of her head.
    After some blissful moments, Rhys frees his robotic arm out of their embraces and stretches it out.

And the projection of star filled sky appears on the ceiling. Fiona gasps in surprise.

Rhys grins. "Aaand, here are the stars. And what's more, you can get some information on them if you want. I have the commentary installed."

"Can we see Pandora?" Fiona asks enthusiastically. Rhys nods, and moves his fingers in order to zoom in to the planet. Fiona can't tear her eyes from the big red sphere that turns slowly before her eyes.

Then Rhys clicks on the commentary and a pleasant female voice begins:

"Here is another habitated planet, Pandora. It is a dangerous place, dear boys and girls, you most likely would not like to live there. Ferocious animals, harsh and unforgiving deserts, and unhappy, poor inhabitants, who would not be glad to see you. The only valuable thing on Pandora is the Eridians heritage, and if you chose to become an archeologist..."

Fiona snorts, making the following text unclear. Rhys puts it on pause, glancing at her: "What?"

"Is it... the commentary for kids?" Fiona can barely hold the laughter.

He smiles apologetically. "Yeah. It is nicer than all these orbits, eccentricities, dark matter, and numbers, numbers, numbers... That is what the "adult" version is made of." He explains. "I used to watch the thing. Before I was into Hyperion I wanted to become an astrophysicist." Rhys adds a bit shyly.

Fiona hugs him around his abdomen. "You geek." She kisses his shoulder. "I guess, you did not get many girls then."

He laughs softly. "How did you know, huh?"

She turns her head up to look at him, as he watches her, care in his regard. Rhys sighs happily and confesses: "I still can't believe I got you. Like I hacked into my life's code and set Rhys.HasHotGirlfriend Boolean attribute to 'true'".

"What the hell are you talking about?" Fiona wonders lazily, her fingers tracing patterns of his coat.

"It is object-oriented programming," he answers somewhat proudly.

"Yeah, whatever, coder's crap." She huffs, and shifts up to kiss his chin. In such circumstances he tends to agree.

Fiona returns her eyes to the stars map. After some moments, she says quietly: "But you're right. I too feel as if I conned my fate to make it think I deserve a man like you."

Rhys nearly chokes at her words. "E-excuse me? Deserve me?"

"Uh-huh." She smiles blissfully, biting her lower lip. "Handsome, smart, good kisser, kind...and patient. What's there not to like?"

Rhys is breathless. His cheeks are burning at such praise. Deeply moved, he bends down to illustrate his 'good quality #3' one more time.

Their romatic date is a success after all.

• -blushing-

I happen to find coding language pretty attractive....

Talk nerdy to me, Rhys.

Mawula posted: »

Another part of my unpublished Rhyiona. Rhys invited Fiona on a date to watch the stars on Pandora. They are sitting in the van, listen

• Talk nerdy to me, Rhys.

For some reason, I find it kinda lewd xD

-blushing- I happen to find coding language pretty attractive.... Talk nerdy to me, Rhys.

• edited December 2015

You're evil christmas Mira again? :O

Your dirty mind.

Talk nerdy to me, Rhys. For some reason, I find it kinda lewd xD

• Considering it's a play on "talk dirty to me"...then yeah, that'd be accurate.

Talk nerdy to me, Rhys. For some reason, I find it kinda lewd xD

• You're evil christmas Mira again? :O

Yeah. Hope you were all nice, kids...

cause evil Christmas Mira takes down naughty children.

Your dirty mind.

;))))

You're evil christmas Mira again? :O Your dirty mind.

• O-okay. What is the type of your global variables? I hope it is longint, cause the standard integer may not be sufficiently long for me.

(Sorry, this one is Pascal/Delphi, and not Java, like in the fic. I did the coding too long ago).

-blushing- I happen to find coding language pretty attractive.... Talk nerdy to me, Rhys.

• well, I spend most of my time in this section... there's a reason :P

OF COURSE! EVERYONE LIKES TALES MORE! OF COURSE! OF COURSE! Clears his throat. Sorry... Seriously, I'm the only one who likes GoT more

• NO!!!!

I mean : In 2000 years

• I agree the one who needs it more is GoT but I won't lie and say I won't mind if there's no TftB S2. ;P

I like both equally but if any game needs a season 2 it's GOT, Tftbl gave us a satisfying conclusion while GOT left us hanging.

• Oh, lol.

This needs to be a reoccurring thing. Rhys trying to make programming innuendo and Fiona not getting it.

Mawula posted: »

O-okay. What is the type of your global variables? I hope it is longint, cause the standard integer may not be sufficiently long for me. (Sorry, this one is Pascal/Delphi, and not Java, like in the fic. I did the coding too long ago).

• I'll ask my sister about some ideas, she has PhD in computer science :)

Oh, lol. This needs to be a reoccurring thing. Rhys trying to make programming innuendo and Fiona not getting it.

• cause evil Christmas Mira takes down naughty children

m8.....

You're evil christmas Mira again? :O Yeah. Hope you were all nice, kids... cause evil Christmas Mira takes down naughty children. Your dirty mind. )))

• Agreed, Even with a loaded roster Telltale is still managing to announce new games which gives me hope that they'll at least consider a season 2 in the near future....right?

I agree the one who needs it more is GoT but I won't lie and say I won't mind if there's no TftB S2. ;P

• How are you doing all on this beautiful Rhyiona day? No more classes for this year!

enter link description here

• Calm down

NO!!!!

• I'm good, my break starts on the 22nd :D

How are you doing all on this beautiful Rhyiona day? No more classes for this year! enter link description here

• no

Calm down

• When someone wants to show me Rhack:

• edited December 2015

My reaction when someone also wants to show me Rhack:

ayy

I then proceed to:

ayy

When someone wants to show me Rhack:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.