Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah the first one, sorry shoulda been more specific haha. I never noticed that eyebrow when I was playing, I thought he only did it in ep 5. So that's the part where they split up, right? I wasn't even sure he looked at her during that scene. Interesting. : )

Right before you assemble your team in the final episode. As they're walking down the stairs. Or are you talking about the first one? That's on the elevator as they're leaving Cassius' place in Ep. 3.

• I was squee-ing internally all throughout this. Rhy's nerdy talk haha I love it.

Mawula posted: »

Another part of my unpublished Rhyiona. Rhys invited Fiona on a date to watch the stars on Pandora. They are sitting in the van, listen

• So, um... I'm really tired right now and I almost fell asleep on my keyboard LMAO T_T Damn, I should sleep more next time D:

Yeah, good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3 ^-^

• Hahaha this. That ship should not exist. So weeeird. People are weird.

When someone wants to show me Rhack:

• 'Night Mirio.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, um... I'm really tired right now and I almost fell asleep on my keyboard LMAO T_T Damn, I should sleep more next time Yeah, good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Yeah, it's right when Fiona's saying "so everyone knows what they're doing?" after she talks to Vaughn to give him something to do.

Yeah, he's watching her pretty much that entire scene, but it's kind of in the background with everything else that's happening.

RickSanchez posted: »

Yeah the first one, sorry shoulda been more specific haha. I never noticed that eyebrow when I was playing, I thought he only did it in ep 5

• Night, Wolfe!

So, um... I'm really tired right now and I almost fell asleep on my keyboard LMAO T_T Damn, I should sleep more next time Yeah, good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Was wondering if anyone would be up for another crack at

RRBRRR

this week, either tomorrow or friday? I'm open to any ideas, doesn't have to be BL2, or Borderlands at all, just fun gaming together

(also, @GrowlingPeanut, so.....the camping thread idea?........)

• Also found this.......it's pretty cool

enter image description here

• Ships like this give shippers a bad image, I can speak from my experience before I was involved in this community, I use to think all shipper were this nuts.

RickSanchez posted: »

Hahaha this. That ship should not exist. So weeeird. People are weird.

• edited December 2015

GUESS WHAT. I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE! HEY-OOH! I'M (TECHNICALLY) DONE WITH FINALS. What time would it be? I'm free tomorrow most of the day, but I work in the evening, and then I'm totally free Thursday. Friday I don't know.

(Yep. What about it? Want to start it now?)

Was wondering if anyone would be up for another crack at RRBRRR this week, either tomorrow or friday? I'm open to any ideas, doesn't h

• edited December 2015

I don't know, time wise for the raid. I'm waiting for more feedback, but I am free all tomorrow, Thursday till afternoon, and all Friday.

As for the thread idea, I'm just being a bit literal when you said after finals cause I finished up and was like....now? Idk, also kinda figured, hey passively promote it here and see if anyone likes it

GUESS WHAT. I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE! HEY-OOH! I'M (TECHNICALLY) DONE WITH FINALS. What time would it be? I'm free tomorrow m

• Okay. I'd love to do it, and I should be able to find time for it, so I'll wait until more people announce what times work for them.

If you want to, go ahead! The sooner the better, honestly.

I don't know, time wise for the raid. I'm waiting for more feedback, but I am free all tomorrow, Thursday till afternoon, and all Friday.

• Lol at Fiona being taller than Rhys. Ah, the joys of cosplayers.

Also found this.......it's pretty cool

• Cool!

(Also, SURPRISEEE RETURN!) :>

Also found this.......it's pretty cool

• Solar? Man, where have you been? :D

Cool! (Also, SURPRISEEE RETURN!) :>

• What is a quote on quote "RRBRRR" ? (dont kill me and if you do be gentle)

Was wondering if anyone would be up for another crack at RRBRRR this week, either tomorrow or friday? I'm open to any ideas, doesn't h

• Awww! How romantic Maw. Bravo good lady bravo.

Another part of my unpublished Rhyiona. Rhys invited Fiona on a date to watch the stars on Pandora. They are sitting in the van, listen

• Goodnight Bro! :)

• Well, I kind of departed this thread mainly because I don't think it's not worth my free time, but then I realized all members of the Rhyiona thread are the only cyber-friends I have. ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Solar? Man, where have you been?

• Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race, just a fun, Borderlands-esque name I like to use for playing games w/ fellow Rhyiona members. The original idea was doing Borderlands raid bosses and perhaps if enough people got involved, making it a race of fighting raid bosses, but we've only tried it once and it kinda worked, you can thank FionadeWinters for ruining it(lol, jk). So it can be really any game, I try to push for it being a Borderlands game (most of us conveniently have BL2 so that's the one I usually consider). Last time, I tried to show off a hidden quest, but this time, I don't mind if anyone has a specific suggestion.

Morphias posted: »

What is a quote on quote "RRBRRR" ? (dont kill me and if you do be gentle)

• Hey everyone, hope you all are doing great. Love ya'll

• You'd suggested the Mercenary Day DLC a while ago, i remember.

I can grab that. It's been on my wishlist for a while.

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race, just a fun, Borderlands-esque name I like to use for playing games w/ fellow Rhyiona members. The original

• I suppose that's reasonable and it has been a busy couple of months so I can see why you'd want to spend your free time on other stuff. But I'm glad you decided to return, it's true we're all friends here ^-^

Well, I kind of departed this thread mainly because I don't think it's not worth my free time, but then I realized all members of the Rhyiona thread are the only cyber-friends I have.

• Sup, bro.

Kennybadger posted: »

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing great. Love ya'll

• Oh thanks that some its up! :)

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race, just a fun, Borderlands-esque name I like to use for playing games w/ fellow Rhyiona members. The original

• edited December 2015

Ahhh, I just got BL2 on PS3, otherwise would love too. v.v

• Isn't it BS that it's not included with the season pass :P

You'd suggested the Mercenary Day DLC a while ago, i remember. I can grab that. It's been on my wishlist for a while.

• Doing better then I was this morning, getting ready to head back to work. V_V Just want to stop by and say hi, to everyone.

Sup, bro.

• SOLAR I'VE MISSED YOU!

Cool! (Also, SURPRISEEE RETURN!) :>

• Hello Kenny! ...Goodnight, Kenny... It's pretty late here :(

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing great. Love ya'll

• I'll finally be around again since my finals are basically over (the two I'm worried about anyway), so if you get bored tonight, I'll be here! :D

Doing better then I was this morning, getting ready to head back to work. V_V Just want to stop by and say hi, to everyone.

• Obligatory

But really I'll miss not playing with you

Ahhh, I just got BL2 on PS3, otherwise would love too. v.v

• Right? You'd think a SEASONAL DLC would be in the SEASON pass...

-disappointed sigh-

Isn't it BS that it's not included with the season pass :P

• lol ok I'll keep that in mind darling,

I'll finally be around again since my finals are basically over (the two I'm worried about anyway), so if you get bored tonight, I'll be here!

• HI Joey... Bye Joey, sleep well. :)

Hello Kenny! ...Goodnight, Kenny... It's pretty late here

• Same bro V_V

Obligatory But really I'll miss not playing with you

• Well, I want to spend more time with you all, because... I just... I just... like how awesome this thread is. So....what goodies have I missed? (Highlights?)

I suppose that's reasonable and it has been a busy couple of months so I can see why you'd want to spend your free time on other stuff. But I'm glad you decided to return, it's true we're all friends here ^-^

• edited December 2015

How I feel sometimes

Right? You'd think a SEASONAL DLC would be in the SEASON pass... -disappointed sigh-

• edited December 2015

I think that I prefer to be a normal girl...with some VIP things (?) Also a technophile and with her social network fully of Handosme Jack (?) Maybe she has some panties with HJ mask in them? (?) (And anothers with Hyperion logo, ofc).

Oh. And don't forgget the posters. Her damnit room pleny of posters and all the HJ merchandising (?)

She could work for Jack closely to him...like...she could manage HJ's webpage (?)

You're going with the name Coral? So to put that in my files. Also, I think your character should have cybernetics, like Rhys. How a about cyber-nails for better typing (I invented it right now)? Then you can download some Jack to yourself....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.