Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Which is a good thing when it's something you like doing!

Fiona makes some of the best faces, hands down. Rhys has some good ones, but Fiona's are awesome.

I think I'll be okay whenever I start the final episode, and then it gets to the Vault scene and I'm just like, "I CAN'T DO IT" and I have to walk away from the computer chewing on my knuckles. God, they're adorable.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I know the feeling when you start something that ends up being so much more time-consuming than you'd thought Yeah, all the little details

• I love ya too, little buddy. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

<33333333333333333333

• Ok, everyone I got to go, Love you all of tons. :) Good night and may Rhyiona find you all in your dreams.

• Funny thing is that y'all are more supportive than any of my friends I'm putting my head on, I've been asking a few what I should do (keep in mind I did ask all for advice) and one of my friends that I asked said "Well that's your problem :)" fuck that bitch, useless cunt. I'm sorry about this, ima let my anger out on notepad or a wall....

I'm a fuck up. No, don't say that ;-; and ye Hugs Sheriff.

• Goodnight pal, I hope you'll have GoT dreams.

Or soemthing like that I dunno.

Kennybadger posted: »

Ok, everyone I got to go, Love you all of tons. Good night and may Rhyiona find you all in your dreams.

• Maybe you can let your anger by sending me PMs instead ;)

Also, what do you think of my new avatar? ^-^

Funny thing is that y'all are more supportive than any of my friends I'm putting my head on, I've been asking a few what I should do (keep i

• Good night, Little Kenny (or is Badger Scarlett better? Considering the red hat.)

Ok, everyone I got to go, Love you all of tons. Good night and may Rhyiona find you all in your dreams.

• Hey there everyone. I have arisen, again.

So Christmas is right around the corner! What are you all wishing for this year?

Personally? I'm wishing for a coat similar to The Twelfth Doctor's it's just such a cool coat and I would probably never take it off! Haha.

ayy

Anyways, I'm feeling a lot better. I've been able to edit videos again, chill with friends, and do whatever makes me happy to make me feel better. So it's great to be able to function again.

ayy
    How I feel these days.

So without further ado, here's some Rhyiona to brighten up your day/night/afternoon:

ayy

ayy23

ayy434

(All pictures not done by yours truly of course. I'm a terrible artist.)

Anyway. That's all I have for you all today. Remember the question! What are you wishing for for Christmas?

• Night' Kenny, Later! (^^,)

• What happened 30 minutes later, is currently unknown.

enter image description here

Hey there everyone. I have arisen, again. So Christmas is right around the corner! What are you all wishing for this year? Personally?

• First the avatar, now my line .-.

Scrubbington is a Wolfenus wannabe confirmed.

Goodnight pal, I hope you'll have GoT dreams. Or soemthing like that I dunno.

• Be prepared for a lot of cursing and offsenive shit

and noice :>

Maybe you can let your anger by sending me PMs instead Also, what do you think of my new avatar? ^-^

• I wish for peace, both physical and inner. For everyone, including Handsome Jack :D (the first sentence was serious, though).

And I'm glad to hear you're better now!

Hey there everyone. I have arisen, again. So Christmas is right around the corner! What are you all wishing for this year? Personally?

• I can live with that, m8...

Also, Rodrik x Elaena 4 life <3333

Be prepared for a lot of cursing and offsenive shit and noice :>

• You got a problem with that?

First the avatar, now my line .-. Scrubbington is a Wolfenus wannabe confirmed.

• That was the last time anyone saw Fiona and Rhys for many many hours

ayy

What happened 30 minutes later, is currently unknown.

• AND NOW MY GIF! YOU FILTHY WANNABE ;-;

(?) Handsome Jack is unimpressed.

You got a problem with that?

• edited December 2015

Mira is going to stab a bitch (you) to hide her identity.

AND NOW MY GIF! YOU FILTHY WANNABE ;-; (?) Handsome Jack is unimpressed.

• BRUH, STOP STEALING MY GIFS ;______;

Mira is going to stab a bitch (you) to hide her identity.

• edited December 2015

Slightly off-topic but I don't know if you've seen this, as it's Doctor Who related, but I was circulating this to a few people a few months back because it sends a very powerful message. I thought you might like to see this.

The Doctor's War

I too wish for peace for myself, and for everyone around me. Especially those living in warzones. It would be nice if we could have a peaceful year in 2016.

Also thank you all for the well wishes, everyone who sent them. It means a lot.

Mawula posted: »

I wish for peace, both physical and inner. For everyone, including Handsome Jack (the first sentence was serious, though). And I'm glad to hear you're better now!

• edited December 2015

Mira finds your mood against her funny.

BRUH, STOP STEALING MY GIFS ;______;

• edited December 2015

I heard about Doctor Who, but I never watched it. May as well try it now :)

Edit. Nope. It is prohibited by the one who posted it on YouTube to watch it in my country. Unexpected.

Slightly off-topic but I don't know if you've seen this, as it's Doctor Who related, but I was circulating this to a few people a few months

• Okay, that's it.

I really hate you right now.

Mira finds your mood against her funny.

• August's album will be done when you come back!

• You should! It's a very good show. But... maybe I'm slightly biased to the matter, haha.

About your edit. That is the strangest thing, considering it was uploaded by the offical BBC America YouTube page it's strange that it would get blocked.

sigh

I heard about Doctor Who, but I never watched it. May as well try it now Edit. Nope. It is prohibited by the one who posted it on YouTube to watch it in my country. Unexpected.

• They probably don't have broadcasting rights in Russia. I already got that with Fort Boyard on France Deux.

You should! It's a very good show. But... maybe I'm slightly biased to the matter, haha. About your edit. That is the strangest thing, co

• Ah yes. That might be it! Sounds about right. I'm unsure whether Series 9 of Doctor Who actually aired in Russian yet too. I know when it came to Person of Interest they'd be a season of the show behind.

They probably don't have broadcasting rights in Russia. I already got that with Fort Boyard on France Deux.

• I think I can wait a bit more :)

Ah yes. That might be it! Sounds about right. I'm unsure whether Series 9 of Doctor Who actually aired in Russian yet too. I know when it came to Person of Interest they'd be a season of the show behind.

• Hey guys, how are you? I'm not having that good of a day today.

• Hey, Brodester c:

I'm not having that good of a day today.

Lmao welcome to the club.

Brodester08 posted: »

Hey guys, how are you? I'm not having that good of a day today.

• Because you're twins, guys :)

Hey, Brodester c: I'm not having that good of a day today. Lmao welcome to the club.

• They really are, though.

Because you're twins, guys

• Uh-huh. As a twin myself I can see that from miles away.

They really are, though.

• Yeah, both of us had Mira avatars... ;)

And we use Mira GIFs xD

Because you're twins, guys

• Alright, I have to head to work, but I've recorded the rest of Episode 5, so things are finally starting to get wrapped up on this reaction pic project!

I've finished August's album, and I have all the pictures for Yvette, so she'll be the next, followed by Gortys, then Jack. Those three will for sure be done tonight. If I'm not totally dead by the time I'm finished with them, I'll start in on Sasha and Rhys!

See you in a bit, everyone!

• edited December 2015

Twins are very GoT style. Good that you're both boys (am I right?). Kidding only.

Yeah, both of us had Mira avatars... And we use Mira GIFs xD

• Have a nice work! And then, have a nice work with pics ;) and then, please don't die!

Alright, I have to head to work, but I've recorded the rest of Episode 5, so things are finally starting to get wrapped up on this reaction

• You're a twin?Noice :D

Uh-huh. As a twin myself I can see that from miles away.

• Hello my fair slabs/Nice day going on this thread/Winter is coming.

• Winter is coming.

LMFAO dat GoT reference though.

ZapThroat posted: »

Hello my fair slabs/Nice day going on this thread/Winter is coming.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.