Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Shhhhh I think we'll be okay she is not lurking about. puts hand on shoulder The coast is clear.

Brodester08 posted: »

xD well hi Morphy!

• My head feels a little "weird"

I think I know why ;)))

Lol just kidding.

How are you?

I'm good, just listening to 'My Silver Lining'. :3 BTW what do you think of my new avatar? ^w^

Morphias posted: »

Yea I had to XD. I am doing just fantastic. My head feels a little "weird" but Im great besides that. How are you?

• edited December 2015

Let her come. I wanna see this. Tag her.

Shhhhh I think we'll be okay she is not lurking about. puts hand on shoulder The coast is clear.

• XD Btw My Silver Lining is a good song. I love the TFTBL soundtrack. Gearbox and TT know where its at. And your new avatar is great just makes me sad seeing Rodrik there. Ugh I didnt want him to die. TT is like hey lets make them chose between two of the best characters so that they get the feels. I cri evrytiem

Wolfenus54 posted: »

My head feels a little "weird" I think I know why )) Lol just kidding. How are you? I'm good, just listening to 'My Silver Lining'. BTW what do you think of my new avatar? ^w^

• Blows battle horn Come forth @rockmysocks Brodester is delcarin WAR! Iron from Ice, Brodester!

Let her come. I wanna see this. Tag her.

• Anyways, how are you today, Morphy? <3

I exist too..

enter image description here

My head feels a little "weird" I think I know why )) Lol just kidding. How are you? I'm good, just listening to 'My Silver Lining'. BTW what do you think of my new avatar? ^w^

• Thank you for the spoilers hehe..oh :(

XD Btw My Silver Lining is a good song. I love the TFTBL soundtrack. Gearbox and TT know where its at. And your new avatar is great just mak

• My Silver Lining actually became my favorite song c:

And yeah, when I first saw that I had to choose between Rodrik and Asher, it broke me down. It was like the hardest choice in Telltale history. Ugh... Also, my avatar makes me happy and sad at the same time... Rodrik and Elaena's first meet in the game was so touching for me... ;-;

Lmao tears are coming again ;_;

XD Btw My Silver Lining is a good song. I love the TFTBL soundtrack. Gearbox and TT know where its at. And your new avatar is great just mak

• Oh oh y-yeah. Sorry about that. uh spoiler alert....

ZapThroat posted: »

Thank you for the spoilers hehe..oh

• edited December 2015

What! I never said anything about war! omg what have you done omg!

Blows battle horn Come forth @rockmysocks Brodester is delcarin WAR! Iron from Ice, Brodester!

• Ugh... how are you today, Brodester? :3

Anyways, how are you today, Morphy? I exist too..

• I just said..

Ugh... how are you today, Brodester?

• Oh DONT BLAME THIS ON ME! You basically declared war when the "Morphy" thing popped in. ITS NOT MY FAULT!

What! I never said anything about war! omg what have you done omg!

• I know.

But I thought you asking for it to be asked how your day was. :P

I just said..

• If that's what it's come to...

Oh DONT BLAME THIS ON ME! You basically declared war when the "Morphy" thing popped in. ITS NOT MY FAULT!

• No, I just wanted to talk to ppl.

I know. But I thought you asking for it to be asked how your day was. :P

• Lmao. What about @IronWoodLover, though? Aren't you talking with him on Chatzy?

No, I just wanted to talk to ppl.

• Not really.

Lmao. What about @IronWoodLover, though? Aren't you talking with him on Chatzy?

• Actually I'm rotting there, alone.

Lmao. What about @IronWoodLover, though? Aren't you talking with him on Chatzy?

• Wow, you let Woody alone in the silence?! D:

Not really.

• FeelsBadMan :(

Actually I'm rotting there, alone.

• IM OUT! enter image description here

If that's what it's come to...

• Okay, well I'm tired af right now and I want some extra sleep since tomorrow I won't go to school :D

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^w^ <3

• Don't go :(

Okay, well I'm tired af right now and I want some extra sleep since tomorrow I won't go to school Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^w^

• Get some sleep its for the best bro. So goodnight and take it easy! :)

Okay, well I'm tired af right now and I want some extra sleep since tomorrow I won't go to school Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^w^

• s2 better open with a [make out] option

• Why not skip the middle man and just start the gaming making out? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

s2 better open with a [make out] option

• poogs

you never disappoint :^)

Poogers555 posted: »

Why not skip the middle man and just start the gaming making out? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Why dont you tell me something...I dont know.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

poogs you never disappoint :^)

• WOW

Poogers555 posted: »

Why dont you tell me something...I dont know.

• Hello, everyone hope your all great. ^_^

• Oh, hi, I didn't see you there. This is just Firehawkcultist reminding you that if you're going to give a gift this Christmas, why not the gift of Rhyiona? Thank you, and God bless.

• edited December 2015

Amen, brother.

Oh, hi, I didn't see you there. This is just Firehawkcultist reminding you that if you're going to give a gift this Christmas, why not the gift of Rhyiona? Thank you, and God bless.

• We need more gifs like these.

Batbin/Rotman/Robman is love, Batbin/Rotman/Robman is life.

IM OUT!

• When the conversion process begins:

Oh, hi, I didn't see you there. This is just Firehawkcultist reminding you that if you're going to give a gift this Christmas, why not the gift of Rhyiona? Thank you, and God bless.

• a Vote for Firehawk, is a vote for Rhyiona.

• When they try to resist:

enter link description here

When the conversion process begins:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.