The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Good luck!

ive got a meeting next thursday to see about the christmas temp job becoming permanent im quite worried about it because there is a girl who

• if she was supervisor she would be terrible at it thank you and i hope to get it

WarpSpeed posted: »

Usually what happens in these cases is they hire you both and make her your supervisor. Just kidding, I hope! Good luck!

• thank you

BigBlindMax posted: »

Good luck!

• But she's hot..how can we not be shipped with her?

https://www.change.org/p/those-fucking-shipmates-of-mine-stop-shipping-lottii-with-people-2k15-16 I'm doing you a favor by advertising this Lottii, pay me. @2614118

• I hate them type of people whatever they don't like is seen as weird to support their low self esteem to maintain their feeling of superiority over subjects they know nothing about so annoying

Good luck bro :)

ive got a meeting next thursday to see about the christmas temp job becoming permanent im quite worried about it because there is a girl who

• edited December 2015

I can't believe she made a petition lmao, she's probably annoyed by that shipping shit.

Are you saying she'd be a hot bike? Like dis?

enter image description here

Google search 'hot bike', you can thank me later ;>

ZapThroat posted: »

But she's hot..how can we not be shipped with her?

• I did it.

I can't believe she made a petition lmao, she's probably annoyed by that shipping shit. Are you saying she'd be a hot bike? Like dis? Google search 'hot bike', you can thank me later ;>

• I came..

I can't believe she made a petition lmao, she's probably annoyed by that shipping shit. Are you saying she'd be a hot bike? Like dis? Google search 'hot bike', you can thank me later ;>

• Kingsman is actually my favorite movie of all time, and this quote, along with the scene that comes after it (No spoilers), are some of my favorite pieces of cinema ever.

I think I found my new favorite movie quote. I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying Congress out of wedlock with my black, Jewish bo

• I was lucky enough to find a copy of Mortal Kombat X for PS4.

Spent the whole night last night completing the story mode, and pretty much practiced using Cassie and Mileena since I like them both.

I'm still not used to the MOBA-style since I have played Tekken for the most of my life, which is pretty slow in terms of movement and stuff.

• edited December 2015

A tragic loss today in heavy metal, as Ian Kilmister, better known as Lemmy, died from cancer at the age of 70, two days after being diagnosed. He was the lead singer and bassist of the band Motorhead, formed in 1975, and was the only remaining original member of the band. He is one of the most influential musicians in rock and roll history, and he will be missed, R.I.P. Lemmy.

• edited December 2015

His death was very shocking. I was just told by @Eddie_Maiden an hour ago. Good thing I was sitting - I was so shocked by it I could've fallen straight on my ass.

R. I. P. Lemmy, you glorious bastard.

A tragic loss today in heavy metal, as Ian Kilmister, better known as Lemmy, died from cancer at the age of 70, two days after being diagnos

• I found out less than half an hour ago. I was just scrolling the news stories on Yahoo and all of a sudden, I see an article saying he died, it hit me like a punch in the gut, and I'm still reeling from it. Seriously, I'm still in a state of shock and I just can't believe he's really gone.

Lingvort posted: »

His death was very shocking. I was just told by @Eddie_Maiden an hour ago. Good thing I was sitting - I was so shocked by it I could've fallen straight on my ass. R. I. P. Lemmy, you glorious bastard.

• I don't often have such a feeling, but immediately afterwards I felt like I needed a drink. Still do, really.

Christ...

I found out less than half an hour ago. I was just scrolling the news stories on Yahoo and all of a sudden, I see an article saying he died,

• If I could legally drink (only 18), I would be having a shot of Jack Daniels, Lemmy's favorite drink, in honor of him.

Lingvort posted: »

I don't often have such a feeling, but immediately afterwards I felt like I needed a drink. Still do, really. Christ...

• I'd have a shot of that, too. Already legally allowed to, but alas, no Jack Daniels around here.

If I could legally drink (only 18), I would be having a shot of Jack Daniels, Lemmy's favorite drink, in honor of him.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited December 2015

I was also shocked when i found out, i was checking twitter and i saw this tweet from @ArthurV and i had to double check on other websites.

I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of Motorhead but i did like Ace of Spades and Lemmy's gravelly singing style.

I remember the first time i heard one of their songs was when they did Triple H's theme "the game" for WWF/WWE and seeing their live performance on TV at Wrestmelania 17, i had to stay up to 1 AM for the start of Wrestlemania and his song was close to the end which was around 2 hours later, i remember feeling tired while watching but i still really enjoyed the song and i bought the CD with the song on it which i listened to a lot.

enter link description here

R. I. P. Lemmy

I found out less than half an hour ago. I was just scrolling the news stories on Yahoo and all of a sudden, I see an article saying he died,

• I read this without taking a single breath, punctuation saves lives.

She sounds like a jerk though.

• she is she thinks she needs the job more than me just because she got a car (she bragged for weeks about passing first time) i need the job because i havent had a proper job before theyve all been those zero hours contracts.

I read this without taking a single breath, punctuation saves lives. She sounds like a jerk though.

• oh boy its so fun when your parents fight

every day

not even headphones can help me

• Story of my life, mate. Story of my life :I

oh boy its so fun when your parents fight every day not even headphones can help me

• edited December 2015

I just saw them live in late October. Man.

A tragic loss today in heavy metal, as Ian Kilmister, better known as Lemmy, died from cancer at the age of 70, two days after being diagnos

• Man, I love the Creatures.

Pretty amazing enter link description here enter link description here

• I feel it friend.

oh boy its so fun when your parents fight every day not even headphones can help me

• Loving the Lemmy avatar.

I just saw them live in late October. Man.

• Binging on Motorhead in remembrance. Playlist:

No Voices in the Sky

The Wolf

God Was Never On Your Side

I Don't Believe A Word

Dogs of War

March or Die

Born to Lose

I am the Sword

Heroes

Brotherhood of Man

Get Back in Line

Overkill

Whorehouse Blues

King of Kings

Killed by Death

I Ain't No Nice Guy

Ace of Spades

Iron Fist

Bomber

Line in the Sand

In the Name of Tragedy

We Are the Road Crew

Bad Religion

Just 'Cos You Got the Power

Stone Dead Forever

Smiling Like a Killer

Death or Glory

Killers

The Hammer

In the Black

Terminal Show

In the Year of the Wolf

Sword of Glory

The Thousand Names of God

Down on Me

When the Eagle Screams

Keys to the Kingdom

Marching Off to War

Fight

Dead and Gone

Civil War

Voices From the War

Live to Win

Kingdom of the Worm

Shoot You in the Back

Etc because this is getting to be a very long post.

Loving the Lemmy avatar.

• edited December 2015

I don't know the feel my parents are divorced

• Watchmojo just released this a few hours ago.

• I know that and then some. It sucks.

• @Blind Sniper

Went on my thread https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-new-fotd-tales-short-story-series-added to check something and noticed that the thread was closed. Why is that?

• me 2 :)

Man, I love the Creatures.

• You can tag users with spaces in their names like- @579801

@Blind Sniper Went on my thread https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-new-fotd-tales-short-story-series-added to check something and noticed that the thread was closed. Why is that?

• Holy shit you advertised my petition! How did I not see this :,D

https://www.change.org/p/those-fucking-shipmates-of-mine-stop-shipping-lottii-with-people-2k15-16 I'm doing you a favor by advertising this Lottii, pay me. @2614118

• Thanks, man.

Saltlick123 posted: »

You can tag users with spaces in their names like- @579801

• Should be fixed. I accidentally closed the thread a few days ago when I was looking over something in that thread, but I thought I had fixed it soon after which I did not.

@Blind Sniper Went on my thread https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-new-fotd-tales-short-story-series-added to check something and noticed that the thread was closed. Why is that?

• Actually, that doesn't work either. The link will work, but I still won't get a notification. Just PM me from my profile instead if you need to contact me.

Saltlick123 posted: »

You can tag users with spaces in their names like- @579801

• Huh, that a mod thing? K then

Actually, that doesn't work either. The link will work, but I still won't get a notification. Just PM me from my profile instead if you need to contact me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.