Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Okay @John_Smith13 What did you do to Toffe?

Toffe posted: »

Did someone mention "salt"? ;;)

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay @John_Smith13 What did you do to Toffe?

• HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FRICK? JOHN WHAT DID YOU DO TO POOR, INNOCENT TOFFE?

• I just finished this game yesterday and firehawkcultist's image made me so happy - please, season 2!

• Source

So someone made a gifset based on this fanfic which is a great read.

• Viewed by 2.9M users... good lord, this has to be the most viewed thread any single Telltale forum has ever had...

• It is ^-^

Harian96 posted: »

Viewed by 2.9M users... good lord, this has to be the most viewed thread any single Telltale forum has ever had...

• The power of Rhyiona is a strong thing, my friend. :)

Viewed by 2.9M users... good lord, this has to be the most viewed thread any single Telltale forum has ever had...

• -comes in to ruin the fun-

Views don't merge when threads do, so with all the theads that have been merged with the Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread (especially FOTD) it probably surpasses this thread. Probably, but 2.9 million views is still huge.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

-InGen_Nate_Kenny taps out of the ring, Blind Sniper jumps in-

Also keep in mind that views (might) only go as far back as August 2013. Telltale launched this current version of the forums a few months before Wolf Among Us/Walking Dead Season 2 and previously used a more traditional forum, so it's possible that the older variants of the forums had threads with more views, and that "views" were not carried over.

-comes in to ruin the fun- Views don't merge when threads do, so with all the theads that have been merged with the Whatever's On Your Mi

• When you're ready to bask in the glory of Rhyiona but there's no new content anywhere

enter image description here

Guess I gotta make my own

• And despite that we won't be getting a Season 2...

Green613 posted: »

It is ^-^

• edited December 2015

So as I'm starting the recreation of the tree, I came up with a new idea to add text of what a persons status is on under their picture.

enter image description here (like this)

You guys think this is a good idea? if so, I need some ideas for status names, if I find one good for someone I'll give it to people, and I'll just make "member" the default.

• edited December 2015

I have some suggestions:

• Leader:Exclusive for you because..it's obvious.
    • Minister: Could be given to the original members, like @Poogers555, @BigBadWolf and others.
    • Ambassador: Given to anyone who ships both ships,and that includes me, @Dracu98 , @lilxGoofycuz (did I spell that right? :P) and some others.
    • Worker:Any member who has a profession in this thread,artists,photoshoppers,fan-fic writers and such. A lot of members here could fill that role..
    • Member:Any other member that doesn't fill any of the above roles.
    • Inactive:Inactive members until they come back.

Here you go ;)

So as I'm starting the recreation of the tree, I came up with a new idea to add text of what a persons status is on under their picture.

• +1

ZapThroat posted: »

I have some suggestions: * Leader:Exclusive for you because..it's obvious. * Minister: Could be given to the original members, like @P

• That's actually really good, THANKS

I have some suggestions: * Leader:Exclusive for you because..it's obvious. * Minister: Could be given to the original members, like @P

• Alright, here's what I got so far. (Also added country name under flag since I realized I would have more space with this newer design.)

• Looks great! But isn't Wolf from the UK?

Alright, here's what I got so far. (Also added country name under flag since I realized I would have more space with this newer design.)

• edited December 2015

omg!!! I can't believe it!!! Somebody made this on what I wrote???!!!! Ok, this makes me so happy! Thanks Lottii for posting this here! <3

Source So someone made a gifset based on this fanfic which is a great read.

• Wait you wrote that? Holy shit, your writing is amazing :D

omg!!! I can't believe it!!! Somebody made this on what I wrote???!!!! Ok, this makes me so happy! Thanks Lottii for posting this here!

• same thing, different accents :p

Looks great! But isn't Wolf from the UK?

• edited December 2015

John I, a ppl who lives in the uk, am offended. I will slap u.

Also I didn't forget that u possessed @toffe and turned him into bill cosby.

same thing, different accents

• thanks, i needed that

oh right, i forgot about him already.

John I, a ppl who lives in the uk, am offended. I will slap u. Also I didn't forget that u possessed @toffe and turned him into bill cosby.

• john do u have no shame? i could pm u what he replied to one of my comments with before they got removed.

thanks, i needed that oh right, i forgot about him already.

• umm, probably not. not sure tho...

yeah, that'd be nice

john do u have no shame? i could pm u what he replied to one of my comments with before they got removed.

• LMAO oops ill fix that up tomorrow

Looks great! But isn't Wolf from the UK?

• Thank you!! I swear, this morning I am smiling like an idiot all the time because of this. Thank you so much for the words, hun!!!! <3

Wait you wrote that? Holy shit, your writing is amazing

• @lilxGoofycuz (did I spell that right? :P)

Got the notification if that answers your question. Xp

Btw, great idea! ^^

• Lmaoo I hope you dont go putting the whole name of my country

Alright, here's what I got so far. (Also added country name under flag since I realized I would have more space with this newer design.)

• Or just put croatia instead bc i'll probably be moving there s00n @green613 ly

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Lmaoo I hope you dont go putting the whole name of my country

• I can only suggest that "Workers" choose their specialization. For example, I'd like "Fic writer" more. But it is good as it is too :)

And Happy New Year, everyone, since I won't be here tomorrow and some time after that!

• that is true

Toffe posted: »

@ABigBadWolf when he sees Rhys x Fiona fan art

• Juvia's slave

wha... wHA...

• edited December 2015

hello

i had a dream tonight where donald trump was in fallout 4 and he was robbed by an orphan 12 year old girl...

• Well.................................................welcome to internet....¯_(ツ)_/¯ (???) <3

b-but, I'm not a girl....

• thanks you BIGBY!!! <333

ABigBadWolf posted: »

late happy birthday!!

• no problem friend <3 <3

Daryace posted: »

thanks you BIGBY!!! <333

• edited December 2015

Can I have my own space? I'm from Spain<3

PD: I made some draws, a video and a fanfiction from Rhyiona <3

• she hugs Bigby hard There, there, darling. It was just a dream...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello i had a dream tonight where donald trump was in fallout 4 and he was robbed by an orphan 12 year old girl...

• thank you <3

let me just say, that little girl is my hero now

Daryace posted: »

she hugs Bigby hard There, there, darling. It was just a dream...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.