Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• xD since I just saw episode 7 this is really fitting.

There is balance in the force

• enter image description here

RickSanchez posted: »

And now back to your regular scheduled programming. (I know these have obviously all been posted before but we need some kinda Rhyiona yo)

• YASSSS

NEW FIND

• enter image description here

How are you all today? ^-^

• I approve it. But only if you see me like Maya (?)

(MayaZer0 is LOVE <3)

Thanks you, firehawky! <3333333333333 hugs her hard

@Daryace Zapyace (PS Happy B-Day Daryace)

• she gives him/her (ohmygodIdon'tknowwhatsexareyou) the slice of cheese cake A promise is a promise ;) Thanks you sweetie!!!! <3

• Happy no-birthday to you!!!! (madhatter moment! ) <3

RickSanchez posted: »

Happy birthday to you!

• BECAUSE IT'S BORDERLANDS. IT WE ALWAYS BE OUR FAV!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I only have one but it's my fave ;(

• Rhyionack! <3

Jack x Fiona has always been my OTP

• Rhys. Rhys, bby. Rhys, look at this. Daryace shows him the Vault scene between he and Fiona ¿Could you see it? Then....

Daryace pushes Rhys hard to Fiona

THERE'S A POTENTIAL SEXUAL TENSION. AND YOU BOTH HAVE TO SOLVE IT.

• (one thing I got annoyed by in Tales that what happened on Sanctuary was not even referenced)

Yes that a a bit annoying. You only get to know how Athena was captured. And suddenly you see her free and with a part time job at the end of the game if you want her in your team. Like... what? How about some information on what happened after? They did make a reference but it didn't make it into the game. Here is the audio

the only existing character that I think would work for this role would be Maya, seeing as how they would get each other as sirens but, I'm set on her with Krieg, but you never know.

Yeah, sorry but I'll say 'nay' to this. Anthony Burch confirmed Lilith as straight and while Krieg has an interest in Maya, the Valentine Loverpalooza skin reveals that Maya rejected him. So I don't know. I usually like to respect certain aspects of the characters. I bloody loved Roland. That plan just backfired so badly.

UGGGGGGGH, really disagree with that. Borderlands 2 ends with her having come to terms with Roland's death, she's mourned and has gotten ove

• Hi guys! I haven't been here in a little while and I really missed you all. How are ya?

• Hey what was that Finnish guy called who could paint like a mf i'm looking for someone to design a new full sleeve tattoo for me and that guy has some mad skills

• thanks for tagging Lottii c;

haven't drawn these two in ages

lottii-lu posted: »

@Buntingsir

• b-but, I'm not a girl....

Daryace posted: »

I approve it. But only if you see me like Maya (?) (MayaZer0 is LOVE ) Thanks you, firehawky! <3333333333333 hugs her hard

• Aha, you're just messing with me, Krieg and Maya is as good as canon...... (googles it)

WHY MAYA DO THAT??!!!?!?!? GODFUCKIGDAMMIT!!!! (Throws monitor across room) FUCK YOU BURCH!!!!!!!! (starts smashing pc w/ chair) EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!! (runsaway sobbing, looking for a corner)

(one thing I got annoyed by in Tales that what happened on Sanctuary was not even referenced) Yes that a a bit annoying. You only ge

• Pretty good cause I got to avoid working a 7 am shift on New Years Day

Hi guys! I haven't been here in a little while and I really missed you all. How are ya?

• So I dont know how many of you watch Ash vs Evil dead, but if you dont there's something wrong with you because its a great show, BUT anyway...

The show has some great music from the 70's and 80's and this song was played during the latest episode and I realized how perfect it is for Rhyiona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGeatXHU0Q

• Hail to the king, baby.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I dont know how many of you watch Ash vs Evil dead, but if you dont there's something wrong with you because its a great show, BUT anyway

• late happy birthday!!

Daryace posted: »

Today is my birthday! So... happy Rhyiona to me!

• new years resolution:

to ship rhyiona even harder

• "harder" ;;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

new years resolution: to ship rhyiona even harder

• did john possess you

Toffe posted: »

"harder" ;;)

• probably

did john possess you

• i knew it!

probably

• I'm possessed by bill cosby
    enter image description here

i knew it!

• @ABigBadWolf when he sees Rhys x Fiona fan art

• i want to see your reaction to this

@ABigBadWolf when he sees Rhys x Fiona fan art

• [removed]

• I'm not a guy but I'm a Finn...

If you are talking about me then I'm sorry but I'm too busy with my school projects. I can't really help you unless you are looking for a tattoo of a kangaroo who plays pong, heh.

Hey what was that Finnish guy called who could paint like a mf i'm looking for someone to design a new full sleeve tattoo for me and that guy has some mad skills

• Ota vähän yoloa elämään XD
    Ja jos käyt jottai taide kouluu nii kysy sun opelt jos voit ottaa sen projektiksi ^^

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not a guy but I'm a Finn... If you are talking about me then I'm sorry but I'm too busy with my school projects. I can't really help you unless you are looking for a tattoo of a kangaroo who plays pong, heh.

• [removed]

• Actually, Rhys can also get with Sasha (practically the most easiest choice) or go left hand.

Also get you and ya salt outta here.

• I know Michael posted the same meme but fuck it.

• Did someone mention "salt"? ;;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I know Michael posted the same meme but fuck it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.