Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• telltale senpai notice us lukesse must happen -gets hatchets- right now

• Started a group on DA, because im bored xD
    http://lukesseforever.deviantart.com/

• Just found this discussion and decided to join in. It's so amazing!
    Btw, how do we pronounce 'Lukeese'?

• Probably, but with twists, there will be two choices that the reader can choose xD

Please continue! Are you going to do FirexLukas or...?

• If I made a Lukesse group on Steam, would anyone be interested in joining it?

If I made one it will have to wait till a few days once i'm done with College stuff. I just thought it would be a nice little get together for all the Lukesse fans (both Male and Female Jesse x Lukas) and it means we don't have to stay on topic for the sake of the thread :)

• edited December 2015

Not sure, but I think it's "Luke-essay"? XD or that's how I think of it anyway.
    Just say Luke, and then Jesse without the 'J'

Welcome new friend! :D

marcushklo posted: »

Just found this discussion and decided to join in. It's so amazing! Btw, how do we pronounce 'Lukeese'?

• Welcome! I pronounce it "Luke-esee" like, the last part of Jesse. Or somethin. xD

Just found this discussion and decided to join in. It's so amazing! Btw, how do we pronounce 'Lukeese'?

• I would probably join it. :D

xValkyx posted: »

If I made a Lukesse group on Steam, would anyone be interested in joining it? If I made one it will have to wait till a few days once i'm

• HECK YEAH!!!

Started a group on DA, because im bored xD http://lukesseforever.deviantart.com/

• edited December 2015

I still ship Nuke haha

But ssshhh because I know most people on the TTG forums hate it ;_;

Meh, not me. I hate dat ship, all just lust. I also hate Jane but dats fine I guess. Better than Cluke anyways. xD

• I'm just joining, too. I also say it "Luke-esee" like TheWingedCheetah.

• Yea, I don't ship that, to me they are more like bros. But it kinda does make sense. xD

I still ship Nuke haha But ssshhh because I know most people on the TTG forums hate it ;_;

• So I heard people say if you don't let Lukas leave to find his group at the end when you are giving the speech he seems angry at you.

I decided to keep him in my 2nd playthrough (I love that we had quite a few moments with him) and he actually seemed completely cool with me at the end :O I think I even saw some of his friends behind him as well. Does anyone know how that works? I just acted nice as always to him, with the exception being that I told him to stay with us. Yet i've had people say that they did similar and he looked pissed.

• If you were mean to Lukas and try to get him to stay, he will leave on bad terms and in the end he will be mad at u. If you were nice to Lukas and get him to stay, he will call Jesse his friend and will stay on good terms. If you let Lukas go, he will be nice to you and will come help you defeat the witherstorm along with his ocelots.

So I heard people say if you don't let Lukas leave to find his group at the end when you are giving the speech he seems angry at you. I d

• Hey guys, I started a new story (kinda) here it is (its about episode 5) has click here to read it peopleeee

• Thanks for telling me :) I had a feeling that was why but I couldn't see for myself because I refuse to be a dick to him xD

If you were mean to Lukas and try to get him to stay, he will leave on bad terms and in the end he will be mad at u. If you were nice to Luk

• I will upload a video about Lukesse

• It took me a bit to get it sorted out, all these alternatives drove me nuts! Most youtubers's lets plays I seen they either got Lukas to stay or just let him go. And i'm like: Good. C:

Thanks for telling me I had a feeling that was why but I couldn't see for myself because I refuse to be a dick to him xD

• Looking forward to it

I will upload a video about Lukesse

• That's what I meant...

xD, If Clementine was near Luke's age I would of shipped them but tbh they are more like big bro and lil sis to meh.

• Same shhh xD

I still ship Nuke haha But ssshhh because I know most people on the TTG forums hate it ;_;

• Omg the reactions xD

Started a group on DA, because im bored xD http://lukesseforever.deviantart.com/

• I love it!

michyxox posted: »

Hey guys, I started a new story (kinda) here it is (its about episode 5) has click here to read it peopleeee

• Curious now xD

• Yeey thanks!! :D

I love it!

• Does anyone have any headcanons about this ship, because I'm super curious as to what you guys think.

• I just did. Just search my TellTale Games username.

• PS: Just a picture reaction. I'll make a Lukesse ship video.

I just did. Just search my TellTale Games username.

• Yea I know. xD

That's what I meant...

• Happy New Year, Thread!!!

• Happy New year!!! :D

Happy New Year, Thread!!!

• Happy New Year! :D

• Holy shhhh xD

Same shhh xD

• Happy New Year!! XDD

• enter image description here

• No problem! :)

michyxox posted: »

Yeey thanks!!

• Happy New Year! The beginning of this year starts with me crying over Reuben, Lee Everett, and Chloe Price...

• Yes. Just. YES. I ship it so much.

IF, you go to episode three, I believe, when Lukas barges in when Soren is mid-singing, he will walk next to you and the two hold hands! <3_<3 ^-^ The ultimate ship. If I find a way to screenshot it, I will and show it.

• edited January 2016

I always thought the "Cool", "Coolio", "Cool Beans", "Coolorama" was from them being to nervous to actually talk to each other about things that DIDN'T HAVE TO DO WITH SAVING THE WORLD. Like, anytime in the game, they will never talk personal except for him wanting to leave to save the Ocelots. I hope they do in Episode 5!

• edited January 2016

....LUKESSE.....

I always thought the "Cool", "Coolio", "Cool Beans", "Coolorama" was from them being to nervous to actually talk to each other about things

Sign in to comment in this discussion.