Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

you are welcome here if you like it chat and talk about it all

enter image description here

Comments

• I still haven't played with FemJesse so I dunno much about it,gonna play and tell you what I think ;)

• enter image description here

I'll be eagerly waiting, my friend.

ZapThroat posted: »

I still haven't played with FemJesse so I dunno much about it,gonna play and tell you what I think

• I so know there won't be any Ocas now...

• I was planning to do a Lukesse thread... Goddamn it, Marija ;__;

Anyways, I ship it <3

• I've been waiting for someone to create this thread.

After TFTB is finished this is my new ship to board xD

• 2fast4u

Nice, nice to see that people have a great taste. :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I was planning to do a Lukesse thread... Goddamn it, Marija ;__; Anyways, I ship it

• Ask and you shall receive. ;)

Yeah, Tales are ending soon so I found myself some new OTP. Hopefully one day when I stop being so lazy or busy I'll make more fanart for those two. :p

xValkyx posted: »

I've been waiting for someone to create this thread. After TFTB is finished this is my new ship to board xD

• Someone has to do some Lukesse fan art <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

2fast4u Nice, nice to see that people have a great taste.

• It's still pretty early, but I'll try my best to draw something..soon enough.

Also, fanfictions and other fanart are always welcome, everybody! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Someone has to do some Lukesse fan art

• And I should really start making 'lewd' Jesse and Lukas, if you don't mind xD

Also, do you have some good Lukas and Jesse pictures for me to use? :'3

It's still pretty early, but I'll try my best to draw something..soon enough. Also, fanfictions and other fanart are always welcome, everybody! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Sounds great :3

Sadly I still don't have any, besides the one in the OP, but try screenshotting some moments from the LP's on the YouTube.

And I should really start making 'lewd' Jesse and Lukas, if you don't mind xD Also, do you have some good Lukas and Jesse pictures for me to use? :'3

• Okay, I'll try to when I'll have the chance.

Sounds great Sadly I still don't have any, besides the one in the OP, but try screenshotting some moments from the LP's on the YouTube.

• edited October 2015

I ain't no shipper so this is just a casual suggestion, but isn't 'Lusse' more catchy? I'm pretty sure someone used it before, and I thought it had a nice ring to it... easy to memorize and pronounce, at least. :)

• Huh, sounds pretty good too. That could work better, I guess. :D

I ain't no shipper so this is just a casual suggestion, but isn't 'Lusse' more catchy? I'm pretty sure someone used it before, and I thought it had a nice ring to it... easy to memorize and pronounce, at least.

• The fact that we seem to have more time with Lukas in the episode 3 slide makes me squee in delight :D

Ask and you shall receive. Yeah, Tales are ending soon so I found myself some new OTP. Hopefully one day when I stop being so lazy or busy I'll make more fanart for those two.

• Oh my, can't wait

The fact that we seem to have more time with Lukas in the episode 3 slide makes me squee in delight

• Too many lenny faces 69/10

-IGN

Oh my, can't wait

• Does it being femjesse rather than manjesse make any difference?

I still haven't played with FemJesse so I dunno much about it,gonna play and tell you what I think

• Yes. Yes, it does. :>>

Flog61 posted: »

Does it being femjesse rather than manjesse make any difference?

• Can you post a screen of the slide, please?

The fact that we seem to have more time with Lukas in the episode 3 slide makes me squee in delight

• I'm shipping this so hard right now.

• enter image description here

Oh my, can't wait

• Nah, they are both cute all the same.

• Not really tbh.

• Here you go! :)

Abeille posted: »

Can you post a screen of the slide, please?

• I knew I wasn't the only one. :D

I'm shipping this so hard right now.

• Thank you!

Nice, Lukas can maybe prove he is not the coward Axel thinks. Possibly.

Here you go!

• What exactly? I kinda do not understand it, sorry.

Can you post a screen of the slide, please?

• Welcome to the club ^^

I'm shipping this so hard right now.

• I wanted to see a screenie of the episode 3's slide. Valky posted it already ^^

What exactly? I kinda do not understand it, sorry.

• Nice.

We already got a Lukesse moment already! <3

Here you go!

• I finished my second playthrough with FemJesse,it's moments aren't as powerful as Jetra,but that scene at the fireplace was genuinely heartwarming,plus it has a better chance since Petra is gone for now.

That said:

Jetra+Lusse=best combo

• Agreed.

Especially his voice, it brings so many memories, too good, too pure for this world <3

I finished my second playthrough with FemJesse,it's moments aren't as powerful as Jetra,but that scene at the fireplace was genuinely heartwarming,plus it has a better chance since Petra is gone for now. That said: Jetra+Lusse=best combo

• edited October 2015

So I've decided to replay the episode again tonight solely for some screencaps for the thread :3

Anyone want any specific screenshots? They tend to loose quality when I upload them to Imgur so i'll try photobucket to see if it fixes it.

If I don't post them here, then I will certainly do so tomorrow morning :)

Also if there are any screenshots people want that aren't of Lukas/Jesse,ect then feel free to request anyway and i'll PM you then :D

• @MarijaaNo7, I'm making 'lewd Lusse' right now.

I'll have it finished in a couple of minutes :)

• Oh, that's nice. :3

I'm also drawing something so I might post it soon (:

So I've decided to replay the episode again tonight solely for some screencaps for the thread Anyone want any specific screenshots? They

• Oh I can't wait! :3

Oh, that's nice. I'm also drawing something so I might post it soon (:

• oh la la, great :D

I will finish my art soon

@MarijaaNo7, I'm making 'lewd Lusse' right now. I'll have it finished in a couple of minutes

• There were some hidden screens of Jetra moments,but they were 3fast5me to capture,if you could cap them for me,would be very apprecia8 m8 ;)

So I've decided to replay the episode again tonight solely for some screencaps for the thread Anyone want any specific screenshots? They

• Haven't seen any fanart for the Minecraft here so far, I guess I'll break the ice :]

Oh I can't wait!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.