Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• Okay, also I wanted to tell you that it might look a little bit horrible compared to the other 'lewd creations' I made a long time ago. xP

I kinda lost my magic :/

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oh la la, great I will finish my art soon

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@MarijaaNo7, I'm making 'lewd Lusse' right now. I'll have it finished in a couple of minutes

• you can never go wrong with the lewd creations (I hope so)

it's fine, I'm sure you can do good :D

Okay, also I wanted to tell you that it might look a little bit horrible compared to the other 'lewd creations' I made a long time ago. xP I kinda lost my magic

• Laughs

Hahaha, I should say it again in the future. xD

• I'll try to get them for you.

I think I know the moments you are talking about, so i'll add it to the list. Check your profile sometime tomorrow and I should have some for you :)

ZapThroat posted: »

There were some hidden screens of Jetra moments,but they were 3fast5me to capture,if you could cap them for me,would be very apprecia8 m8

• Thanks m8,you're bae ;)

xValkyx posted: »

I'll try to get them for you. I think I know the moments you are talking about, so i'll add it to the list. Check your profile sometime tomorrow and I should have some for you

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Laughs Hahaha, I should say it again in the future. xD

Thanks m8,you're bae

• Okay, I'll stop for the sake of you guys ^^

Oh, I almost finished my 'lewd' creation :D

Okay, I'll stop for the sake of you guys ^^ Oh, I almost finished my 'lewd' creation

• edited October 2015

@ZapThroat @MarijaaNo7

I finished my 'lewd' Lusse creation! Sorry if the text below kinda ruins it :/

Here you go, guys! ^-^

And we should make the thread just like the shipping threads in the Tales' section ^-^

Edit: No replies to my creation = Horrible ;-;

• fucking love it

• We got a new one, boys and girls! :D

Welcome to the club, Green <3

Green613 posted: »

fucking love it

• That's the first ship that brought both Rhysha and Rhyiona together ^_^

fucking love it

• you never disappoint me green

fucking love it

• thanks

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you never disappoint me green

• It's awesomesauce :3

And yes we should! It will either annoy everyone or it will stun them with the beauty known as Lusse! ;)

@ZapThroat @MarijaaNo7 I finished my 'lewd' Lusse creation! Sorry if the text below kinda ruins it Here you go, guys! ^-^ And

• It's awesomesauce :3

Thank you ^-^

And yes we should! It will either annoy everyone or it will stun them with the beauty known as Lusse! ;)

It's worth the risk :D

xValkyx posted: »

It's awesomesauce And yes we should! It will either annoy everyone or it will stun them with the beauty known as Lusse!

• tfw mc story mode rule 34 is gonna start popping up soon

• no

tfw mc story mode rule 34 is gonna start popping up soon

• Oh I hope not :(

• I prefer her with Petra tbh.

• Her or him or both?

I prefer her with Petra tbh.

Her or him or both?

• How many times do I have to tell all of you that Lukas is too pure for just one person, everyone needs him, everyone needs to embrace him.

• But he can only have one person in his life and that'll be female Jessie. <3

Poogers555 posted: »

How many times do I have to tell all of you that Lukas is too pure for just one person, everyone needs him, everyone needs to embrace him.

• edited October 2015

Uh, excuse me, kinda sure that you know everyone needs Lukas, hes too pure for just Jesse. In fact I take it back, he's too pure for anyone no one can have him.

But he can only have one person in his life and that'll be female Jessie.

• he's too pure for anyone no one can have him.

@MarijaaNo7 @ZapThroat

Uh, excuse me, kinda sure that you know everyone needs Lukas, hes too pure for just Jesse. In fact I take it back, he's too pure for anyone no one can have him.

• Leave him for me,he's just a poor misguided soul that needs to be leaded to the light ;)

he's too pure for anyone no one can have him. @MarijaaNo7 @ZapThroat

• Yay I'm all aboard this ship.

Just finished the episode and Lukas is such a cinnamon bun. If there aren't any cute moments between Lukas and Jesse in future eps, that will be a lost opportunity. I'm such a sucker for romances in games, it needs to happen!!

• We got a new one, boys and girls!

Welcome to the club ^-^

Marumochi posted: »

Yay I'm all aboard this ship. Just finished the episode and Lukas is such a cinnamon bun. If there aren't any cute moments between Lukas

• Oh yeah? What you gonna do bout it! I said it, I aint taking it back! None of these plebs in the game can handle Lukas! He's too good for them! ALL OF THEM!

he's too pure for anyone no one can have him. @MarijaaNo7 @ZapThroat

(?) Wolfenus is unimpressed.

Oh yeah? What you gonna do bout it! I said it, I aint taking it back! None of these plebs in the game can handle Lukas! He's too good for them! ALL OF THEM!

• Ayy,welcome to one of the greatest things that happened in your life.

Also,I'm a bit concerned of what else do you ship?

Marumochi posted: »

Yay I'm all aboard this ship. Just finished the episode and Lukas is such a cinnamon bun. If there aren't any cute moments between Lukas

• Oh this thread was created by Marijaa....

Oh yeah? What you gonna do bout it! I said it, I aint taking it back! None of these plebs in the game can handle Lukas! He's too good for them! ALL OF THEM!

• Ermmmm how long you got?? There is a loooong list

Ayy,welcome to one of the greatest things that happened in your life. Also,I'm a bit concerned of what else do you ship?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.