Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• enter image description here

Stuff,thangs.

Marumochi posted: »

Ermmmm how long you got?? There is a loooong list

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

• Damn I ship it so hard, glad I played as female Jesse.

• I'm all for this ship, honestly, I thought they could be great together as soon as that moment with Lukas and Jesse lol

• edited October 2015

Okay, why didn't anyone post the cookie scene yet? I mean, come on people! It is the cutest scene in the entire episode.

Oh, I also like the part when Lukas says Jesse is "More intense than he thought", heh (he says that before you enter Ivor's basement, when you say you are going to do "whatever you have to" or something).

• The cookie moment is where I fell in love. Like, handing Lukas the cookie needs to be gif'd. Wish I knew how to gif stuff. :v

Abeille posted: »

Okay, why didn't anyone post the cookie scene yet? I mean, come on people! It is the cutest scene in the entire episode. Oh, I also like

• edited October 2015

This ship is rapidly growing. If this keeps growing, I might have to join. :)

• yeaah..?

Oh this thread was created by Marijaa....

• so cute together, amirite?

prink34320 posted: »

I'm all for this ship, honestly, I thought they could be great together as soon as that moment with Lukas and Jesse lol

• I think we'd probably have to wait for the ep.2 to see more moments of them, and hopefully this ship will get even bigger. You're always welcome here. :)

This ship is rapidly growing. If this keeps growing, I might have to join.

• oh nothing fam

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

yeaah..?

• We should do what we did for the Rhyiona thread where we get a picture and put our icons on it :) then we can have our little group shown. (If that's okay with Green of course).

Btw, I'll upload all the images I managed to get later today ^_^ (some of them where hard to get and quite blurry, so i'll try and fix them if possible)

I think we'd probably have to wait for the ep.2 to see more moments of them, and hopefully this ship will get even bigger. You're always welcome here.

• edited October 2015

..>_>

suspicious.

oh nothing fam

• What about the hidden Jetra moments,did you get them?

xValkyx posted: »

We should do what we did for the Rhyiona thread where we get a picture and put our icons on it then we can have our little group shown. (If

• That'd be cool, but I guess we'd have changed it a bit, like just the avatar and username. I think we should wait a bit longer, to see if more people are gonna come though.

That's awesome, thank you! :3 I'll see what I can do.

We should do what we did for the Rhyiona thread where we get a picture and put our icons on it then we can have our little group shown. (If

• So..uh..my fanart.

• Shipping it!

enter image description hereenter image description here

Reuben aproves!

• @MarijaaNo7, we got a new one! :D

Haha, welcome to Heaven AKA Lusse shipping thread ^-^

Shipping it! Reuben aproves!

• ;3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@MarijaaNo7, we got a new one! Haha, welcome to Heaven AKA Lusse shipping thread ^-^

• Does anyone else feel like Lukas is actually a better friend than Olivia and Axel? Olivia is waaaay too negative about everything and Axel is a straight up bully and a thief??? Throughout the episode Lukas was nothing but helpful, supportive and appreciative of Jesse, and the way Axel kept trying to push him out of the group was just cruel and unnecessary . :/

• He's what everyone says about him,perfection ;)

Does anyone else feel like Lukas is actually a better friend than Olivia and Axel? Olivia is waaaay too negative about everything and Axel i

• Yep, all hail Lukas the Ocelot!

Does anyone else feel like Lukas is actually a better friend than Olivia and Axel? Olivia is waaaay too negative about everything and Axel i

• Well, because he's perfection unlike the others. B)

• Their pixels match well <3

so cute together, amirite?

• I agree, Lukas surely had been a better friend to Jesse than Olivia and Axel so far. We can't count on him in a fight, but then again, we can't say we can count on Axel or Olivia in a fight either, since they ran to the portal before everybody else. None of them have weapons, though, so I can't blame them.

Olivia was a big downer back at the building competition, but she is getting better. She was the one that started the joke with Lukas in the bonfire scene, trying to lighten the mood. She also seems to be very excited to go after Ellegaard. I think that her defeatist behavior back in the competition was more like a way to not raise her expectations to avoid being disappointed, but once the situation got ugly she knew that keeping the group's moral high was important. And while she barely interacted with Lukas, at least she tried to break the ice with that joke.

Then we have Axel. He is jealous of Lukas, I'm sure of it. I don't think he is a bad friend to Jesse, but I think he feels threatened by Lukas's very presence in the group and his growing friendship with Axel's only friends. The worst part to me is that the rest of the Ocelots were at the Endercon and might have been killed, and they don't know what happened to Petra, so Lukas might be fresh out of friends right now. It makes it all the more cruel to try to push him out of the group. Axel seems to be more focused on making Lukas feel bad for Petra and trying to push him out than with his friends' well-being, and that makes me want to punch him in the face.

• The fact that they named the character that Scott Porter was voicing Lukas, is the entire reason why I'm not buying or watching the rest of this game lmao.

• Because Lukas=Luke 2.0?

The fact that they named the character that Scott Porter was voicing Lukas, is the entire reason why I'm not buying or watching the rest of this game lmao.

• edited October 2015

lol it's still a pretty good game so far

The fact that they named the character that Scott Porter was voicing Lukas, is the entire reason why I'm not buying or watching the rest of this game lmao.

• Even if you told him to leave, Lukas will be coming back for Jesse anyway.

Fell the luv.

Here you go!

• I really don't see how since Female and Male Jesse say the same and have the same personalities.

Flog61 posted: »

Does it being femjesse rather than manjesse make any difference?

• People here have an excellent taste, buddy. ;)

@MarijaaNo7, we got a new one! Haha, welcome to Heaven AKA Lusse shipping thread ^-^

• Haha, yeah, they do ;3

I think I want to make more Lusse 'lewd' creations :D

Also, did you like the one I posted before? :)

People here have an excellent taste, buddy.

• Sure thing :D

But I think you should rename your creations since there was nothing lewd about them lel

Haha, yeah, they do ;3 I think I want to make more Lusse 'lewd' creations Also, did you like the one I posted before?

• Haha, yeah x3

I'm just going to call them 'crazy creations' from now on x)

Sure thing But I think you should rename your creations since there was nothing lewd about them lel

• Great idea x]

Haha, yeah x3 I'm just going to call them 'crazy creations' from now on x)

• Thanks x3

Also, I can't wait to see more of your Lusse fan art ^-^ And are you planning to do speeches every month? x'D

Great idea x]

• Y'all know what a great idea is? Me being alone in Chatzy, don't join plox ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :). I brought the whipped cream and messager for myself.

Great idea x]

• I wouldn't call Lukas = Luke 2.0.

Lukas isn't as brave and reckless as Luke. He is more quiet. But I'd say that he is either just as nice or nicer. :)

Because Lukas=Luke 2.0?

• ffs dont be so selfish

sharing is caring

Y'all know what a great idea is? Me being alone in Chatzy, don't join plox ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . I brought the whipped cream and messager for myself.

• Eh, it's nothing special though.

I don't know about that, we'll see it after the 2nd episode which is kinda soon (:

Thanks x3 Also, I can't wait to see more of your Lusse fan art ^-^ And are you planning to do speeches every month? x'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.