Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• ...LUKESSE FOR LIFE...

• edited January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE FOR LUKAS AND JESSE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS PERSONAL AND NOT SAVING THE WORLD STUFF IN EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!!

• edited January 2016

This is just what every last one of those Axesse (Axel x Female Jesse) and Luktra (Lukas x Petra) shippers are missing out on!
    TRYING AGAIN
    No credit to me, just found it online!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE FOR LUKAS AND JESSE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS PERSONAL AND NOT SAVING THE WORLD STUFF IN EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!!

• edited January 2016

In this picture, Petra is so jealous of Jesse getting to kissing Lukas instead of her! She is like, "Jesse, I told you he was trustworthy at Endercon, but you flipping stole mah man!" It kinda hates on Luktra (Lukas x Petra), but whatever! This is the Lukesse thread, not Luktra!
    enter image description here
    Like last time, no credit to me, just found it online!

• edited January 2016

Lukas is so freaking adorable, I must say!
    Once again, no credit to me, found it online!

• edited January 2016

Awwww, so cute, this thread is for Male Jesse x Lukas AND Female Jesse x Lukas, so, yeah!
    As usual, no credit to me, not mine, just found it online!

• edited January 2016

Yet another Lukesse picture to find! This thread is for Male Jesse x Lukas AND Female Jesse x Lukas, so, deal with it!
    As always, no credit to me, just found it online!

• I would!

xValkyx posted: »

If I made a Lukesse group on Steam, would anyone be interested in joining it? If I made one it will have to wait till a few days once i'm

• Wait how long have I been sitting here posting on this thread? I think like an hour! XD

• xD I'm on this thread usually 24/7

Wait how long have I been sitting here posting on this thread? I think like an hour! XD

• I ship all Jesses with Lukas, that's what this thread is all about. :3

Yet another Lukesse picture to find! This thread is for Male Jesse x Lukas AND Female Jesse x Lukas, so, deal with it! As always, no credit to me, just found it online!

• XD okay, and me too, no matter what gender, I ship LUKESSE! (oh and Magnegaard but after episode 3 I'd rather not talk about that..)

xD I'm on this thread usually 24/7

• Yea, RIP Magnus (in my playthrough) :'C

XD okay, and me too, no matter what gender, I ship LUKESSE! (oh and Magnegaard but after episode 3 I'd rather not talk about that..)

• I love how when I look up Lukesse nothing shows up, but when I look up Lukas from mcsm to find a profile pic, it shows nothing but Lukesse fan art XD

• edited January 2016

Another piece of Lukesse fan art! This thread is for all types of Jesse just so you know!
    Of course, no credit to me, found it online!

• Yea I just search Minecraft Story Mode in tumblr and I usualluy find tons of fanart on mostly Jesskas. xD

I love how when I look up Lukesse nothing shows up, but when I look up Lukas from mcsm to find a profile pic, it shows nothing but Lukesse fan art XD

• Okay, literally, if you want Lukesse fan art, go to Tumblr, I find all this fan art online and it all is originally from Tumblr!
    No credit to me, found it online!

• Hope you dont get bored of this stuff I post! But its all so adorable so I have to post it!

• Literally, tumblr has everything. lol

Okay, literally, if you want Lukesse fan art, go to Tumblr, I find all this fan art online and it all is originally from Tumblr! No credit to me, found it online!

• MINECRAFT STORY MODE HIGH SCHOOL!

• A'ight, back to Lukesse!
    No credit to me, AS ALWAYS, found it online!

• I hope all this fan art is making this thread more interesting since there was very little fan art for Lukesse on the LUKESSE thread so I decided to pitch in!

• edited January 2016

Thats all the fan art for tonight folks! I will try to find more for tommorow or later, but for now, see ya guys then! Thanks for looking at the fan art I posted! ALL of the credit goes to people on Tumblr! Literally all the pictures I posted tonight are from Tumblr, except for this one, which is from Devianart, I dont know who specifically made them, but you can go to Devianart and Tumblr to find out! Good night guys, and enjoy! Dont stop shipping Lukesse! (By the way I am changing my icon to Lukas)

• One last thing, here is my old ship before it got utterly destroyed and sunk in the end of Episode 3, Magnegaard! R.I.P Magnegaard and Reuben!
    This is from Tumblr again! GOOD NIGHT!

• Wow, I just brought fan art to this thread, for the first time on the thread. Hope I am not the only one posting fan art! I may ask my irl friend to make fan art for this page after break!

• Btw fanart has been posted on this thread before, just a few though. ;)

Wow, I just brought fan art to this thread, for the first time on the thread. Hope I am not the only one posting fan art! I may ask my irl friend to make fan art for this page after break!

• Mine too :C I kinda sat there for ten minutes hoping the timer would run out when I saw the Magnus death scene, and rewinded, and it didn't so I had to watch the Magnus death scene again..

Yea, RIP Magnus (in my playthrough) :'C

• true

Btw fanart has been posted on this thread before, just a few though.

• I left for a bit to watch a movie with my family and come back to a crap ton of fanart, lol. I'm definitely not complaining.

• Haha. :P I had to go grocery shopping with my mom cuz we don't have any food and my mom doesn't know what I want. Also, there is so much fanart now that we are already on page 25. xD

Tollulu posted: »

I left for a bit to watch a movie with my family and come back to a crap ton of fanart, lol. I'm definitely not complaining.

• Now, I dont take credit for drawing the fanart, BUT I DO take credit for posting them! xD

Haha. :P I had to go grocery shopping with my mom cuz we don't have any food and my mom doesn't know what I want. Also, there is so much fanart now that we are already on page 25. xD

• until a bit ago, i didnt realize that there was 24 pages of this thread I havent seen

• Is it okay if I repost this to a few fandoms?

I figured it was time, ;D SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

• Im actually going to do a new playthrough, leave my original, but a new one named "Lukesse" where I will defend Lukas everytime, and I will let him find the other Ocelots, no matter how much the others will start to despise me for constantly siding with him.

• What do you think? And if you agree, when I can't side with Lukas, Team Logic or Team Pyrotechnics? and also Petra or Gabriel?

Im actually going to do a new playthrough, leave my original, but a new one named "Lukesse" where I will defend Lukas everytime, and I will

• I also really wish there was a way to save Reuben.. maybe in episode 5!

• I feel like I pretty much did that anyway, haha, at least for the most part. It's so hard for me not to, I love Lukas. I wasn't going to tell him about Petra because I thought she would get mad, but I got to that point and I couldn't just not tell him. I was also going to let him go find his friends but I didn't because I wanted him there too much.

Im actually going to do a new playthrough, leave my original, but a new one named "Lukesse" where I will defend Lukas everytime, and I will

• Yeah, what do you mean "tell about Petra"? Also, Lukas was a MAJOR part of the group, so why wasn't he on the stage!?!?!?!?!?

Tollulu posted: »

I feel like I pretty much did that anyway, haha, at least for the most part. It's so hard for me not to, I love Lukas. I wasn't going to tel

• NEVER MIND I know what you meant like tell about the sickness

Yeah, what do you mean "tell about Petra"? Also, Lukas was a MAJOR part of the group, so why wasn't he on the stage!?!?!?!?!?

• Oh, sorry, telling him that's she's sick in episode 3. I guess that also could be telling him about Gabriel if that's who you saved in episode 1. Also, I'm right there with you on that one. Let him in the Order!

Yeah, what do you mean "tell about Petra"? Also, Lukas was a MAJOR part of the group, so why wasn't he on the stage!?!?!?!?!?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.