Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• And Team Logic (Olivia and Ellegaard) or Team Pyrotechnics (Axel and Magnus)? When I do this playthrough, AXEL IS GONNA FLIPPING HATE ME xD

NEVER MIND I know what you meant like tell about the sickness

• edited January 2016

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................Let him go save the Ocelots or not......................(since i usually play through the entire 4 episodes in one straight time with only water and bathroom breaks)

And Team Logic (Olivia and Ellegaard) or Team Pyrotechnics (Axel and Magnus)? When I do this playthrough, AXEL IS GONNA FLIPPING HATE ME xD

• Yea, I know I have seen all of those before on tumblr and deviantart. xD

Now, I dont take credit for drawing the fanart, BUT I DO take credit for posting them! xD

• Same.

Tollulu posted: »

I feel like I pretty much did that anyway, haha, at least for the most part. It's so hard for me not to, I love Lukas. I wasn't going to tel

• I kinda made it in my playthrough so I saved Gabriel and didnt let him go, just simply because I wanted everyone to have the cool armor xD

I feel like I pretty much did that anyway, haha, at least for the most part. It's so hard for me not to, I love Lukas. I wasn't going to tel

• I just wish ppl would stop complaining that Reuben is dead and wanting to bring him back in ep 5. Reuben's death was serious, and there is no way to bring him back, same with Ellegaard/Magnus, I mean ppl were sad for their death, but nobody ever went to the point of wanting to bring Ellegaard/Magnus back.

I also really wish there was a way to save Reuben.. maybe in episode 5!

• Well it is really sad because he was a little pig and his death was just really sad. But I felt conflicted since THEY HAD TO MAKE ME LAUGH BY TURNING HIM INTO A PORKCHOP.

I just wish ppl would stop complaining that Reuben is dead and wanting to bring him back in ep 5. Reuben's death was serious, and there is n

• Yea, I almost cried when Reuben died. I just feel that throughout the entire game, Reuben is just a pointless character, just there, to be there. He did nothing to help the group, even though he is just a pig. Everyone became obsessed with Reuben since the first episode and I'm like, whatever, doesn't bother me too much if he dies. The only time Reuben was ever useful was in Episode 4 when he died. I think Reuben got a proper funeral and is honored as a hero. Jesse can always get another pet too.

Well it is really sad because he was a little pig and his death was just really sad. But I felt conflicted since THEY HAD TO MAKE ME LAUGH BY TURNING HIM INTO A PORKCHOP.

• Ten chicken-sized zombies, or ten zombie-sized chickens? Choose wisely!

Yea, I almost cried when Reuben died. I just feel that throughout the entire game, Reuben is just a pointless character, just there, to be t

• "Zombie-sized chickens. That's what I'd fight."
    "Why's that?"
    "'Cause I'm starving."

Ten chicken-sized zombies, or ten zombie-sized chickens? Choose wisely!

• Yo peeps, please when posting a fanart somebody else made, CREDIT them.

"I found it on tumblr." Doesn't really count. It is not that hard to write the name of the artist that spent their precious time and talent on that drawing. Click on the source and link their tumblr account. They'd really appreciate it and deserve it.

Me is out, peace.

• Amazing!

A'ight, back to Lukesse! No credit to me, AS ALWAYS, found it online!

• Zombie sized chickens, not cuz I want to or think It would be easy but cuz they would be an abomination. xD

• edited January 2016

I'd have to go with the chicken sized zombies

• Just came in here to see how this compared to the Rhyiona and Rhysha threads.

• Sorry, its just i found it on bing and then it just says under the picture "tumblr.com" so i dont really know who made them, if i click on it, it just brings me to the white screen with the picture on it and says mediatumblr on the top. i will try to credit them next time

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yo peeps, please when posting a fanart somebody else made, CREDIT them. "I found it on tumblr." Doesn't really count. It is not that hard

• edited January 2016

Does anyone know how to put fan art that is directly from Tumblr instead of from Bing??
    Also, how do you delete comments?

• Wait, does anyone know how to get it directly from Tumblr? It didnt work for me.

• Guys, so much fan art...I didn't expect this! xD

• Tbh neither did I. xD

Guys, so much fan art...I didn't expect this! xD

• Maybe they could have him join if he stays and gets the shiny grey armor from Ivor. If he goes after the Ocelots, he'll just remain as their leader.

gwendog posted: »

I'm kinda pissed that Lukas is not in the new Order of The Stone. In my Playtrough he helped the whole time and Petra stayed back and was su

• Pretty sure if he stands alone, then the Ocelots are dead. Or he hasn't found them, at least.

Tohabath posted: »

Wait... he was standing alone? DID THE OCELOTS DIE OR SOMETHING?? ...Anyway, I feel like there should be a story from Lukas' perspective,

• xD I couldnt figure out who specifically made them, all I know is it is from Tumblr! Also, I weirdly unfollowed and couldn't find this thread, I was freakin' out xD!

Guys, so much fan art...I didn't expect this! xD

• enter image description here

Just came in here to see how this compared to the Rhyiona and Rhysha threads.

• edited January 2016

The shippers in a nutshell, mostly deviantart xD
    Click for booty ^

• Made by me. Gameplay by Suzy Lu ()

• I know, there are so many fan arts about Lukesse omg

xD I couldnt figure out who specifically made them, all I know is it is from Tumblr! Also, I weirdly unfollowed and couldn't find this thread, I was freakin' out xD!

• So....Lukas to Jesse? xD Or vise versa?

The shippers in a nutshell, mostly deviantart xD Click for booty ^

• Yass, 1:30!

Made by me. Gameplay by Suzy Lu ()

• Awww I just noticed that if you fail the prompt in ep3 during the intro sequence when the water pushes you to the edge and you need to climb up, Lukas will help you and say "Easy,easy,easy. I gotcha". x33

• Really? That's so cute! I'm planning on replaying it to get all the achievements, so I'm definitely going to do that.

xValkyx posted: »

Awww I just noticed that if you fail the prompt in ep3 during the intro sequence when the water pushes you to the edge and you need to climb up, Lukas will help you and say "Easy,easy,easy. I gotcha". x33

• Awesome!

• I replayed it once, choosing different choices, and got the achievements. (Laughed at the part where you can craft Lever in EP 1)

Really? That's so cute! I'm planning on replaying it to get all the achievements, so I'm definitely going to do that.

• Ha ha, I still need that one, and the one where you go get Ellegard. But yeah, it never crossed my mind to try to craft something other than a sword. You can apparently try things that aren't even real crafting recipes and Petra will comment on it, so I want to do that too, lol.

marcushklo posted: »

I replayed it once, choosing different choices, and got the achievements. (Laughed at the part where you can craft Lever in EP 1)

• I did that my first playthrough. :3

xValkyx posted: »

Awww I just noticed that if you fail the prompt in ep3 during the intro sequence when the water pushes you to the edge and you need to climb up, Lukas will help you and say "Easy,easy,easy. I gotcha". x33

• Lol that's what I did in the end of EP 1. In the part where you need to craft either Bow and Arrows or Fishing Rod, I randomly put the Amulet in the middle, Stone Sword Next to it, Lever under the Amulet and Flint and Steel next to the Amulet, and I forgot the rest. That's pretty fun XD

Ha ha, I still need that one, and the one where you go get Ellegard. But yeah, it never crossed my mind to try to craft something other than

• I love it!

• The amulet's icon is weird when you put it on the crafting table, weird white glow, lol

• edited January 2016

I simply put a stick in the middle and two cobblestones above and below it, she said: "Oh, and what did you think that was gonna make?"

Jesse just simply replied: Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you're watching (or smt similar).

• xD Petra why?

MarteenPyro posted: »

I simply put a stick in the middle and two cobblestones above and below it, she said: "Oh, and what did you think that was gonna make?" Jesse just simply replied: Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you're watching (or smt similar).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.