Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh dear, thanks for the reply! :-D
    I'm reading During The Mayhem, and oh, I feel like I'm a big fan of yours, can't wait to read new chapters!

It's her, btw (sorry I never identified that lol)...and I have two actually! If you're interested in more of the general Borderlands fangirl

• edited January 2016

A ship war started in the Borderlands Joke thread.

Other than that... nothing much.

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Hi, I'm finally back! :-) How are you guys, what happened when I was offline?

• Nothing...

Hi, I'm finally back! :-) How are you guys, what happened when I was offline?

• My goodness, ship war? srsly?
    I know, I can joke about "oh noes I hate Rhysha so much and everyone who ship that sucks" but...let's be honest - it could be much better if we let them ship Rhysha, VaughnxRhys or whatever the hell they want, and they let us ship whatever the hell we want.

So, kinda....quiet here?

lottii-lu posted: »

A ship war started in the Borderlands Joke thread. Other than that... nothing much.

• It was just a joke by one of ours which was taken seriously.

But yeah, no big advents here.

My goodness, ship war? srsly? I know, I can joke about "oh noes I hate Rhysha so much and everyone who ship that sucks" but...let's be hon

• enter link description here

I know it's a jokeand all, but why would you hate me because of this comment? and what the heck is a shenanigan?

enter link description here (Jk, you know I love yo shenanigans)

• I'm joking that I'm fed up with all your pony posts. I felt using something involving Tara Strong was appropriate.

Shenanigan- a silly/mischevious joke and/or attitude (that usually becomes associated with an individual over time)

• also used as a declaration to start: the event of shenanigans
    Dracu98 posted: »

enter link description here I know it's a jokeand all, but why would you hate me because of this comment? and what the heck is a shenanigan?

• edited January 2016

Rhyionas I need you help!

If some of you know me, you that I do Tales from the borderlands tribute videos. (Just type in 'keir stannard' on youtube)

And I've always been interested in making a Fiona video but never got round to it, and since you guys know Fiona best, I was wondering what song do you think best suits her for a video?

EDIT: Here is an example of one of my vids, so you can see what they are like:

enter link description here

• I don't know your music taste but you could try this one which people have used in their Fiona playlists:

Half Hero - Oh Land

kaza125 posted: »

Rhyionas I need you help! If some of you know me, you that I do Tales from the borderlands tribute videos. (Just type in 'keir stannard'

• kaza125 posted: »

Rhyionas I need you help! If some of you know me, you that I do Tales from the borderlands tribute videos. (Just type in 'keir stannard'

• Haha :D I should probably specify that I mean a song for a character study video if you get what I mean?

jkjk

• There's a Fiona playlist? :D Could I have a link to that?

I don't know your music taste but you could try this one which people have used in their Fiona playlists: Half Hero - Oh Land

• i know what you mean, but sadly i don't know a song that fits fiona best, but i'll try to find one

Haha I should probably specify that I mean a song for a character study video if you get what I mean?

• It was just a joke by one of ours which was taken seriously.

I count as "one of ours"?

enter image description here

It was just a joke by one of ours which was taken seriously. But yeah, no big advents here.

• :D cheers for the effort, appricate it :)

i know what you mean, but sadly i don't know a song that fits fiona best, but i'll try to find one

• edited January 2016

I'm just going to link you to all the 8-track playlists I could find.

And that's it. I have some songs which I can relate to her but they also involve Rhys.

There's a Fiona playlist? Could I have a link to that?

• oh, ok. ZING! :D well, I guess a lot of people are pretty annoyed by my constant use of pony-stuff, but, well...who cares? I for sure don't :D that's a reputation I worked hard for, and I ain't gotta stop using it >:D

I'm joking that I'm fed up with all your pony posts. I felt using something involving Tara Strong was appropriate. Shenanigan- a silly/mi

• I was gonna get angry but this was too cute. <3

i still feel like shit SNAP OUT OF IT! DON'T LET THE SICKNESS TAKE YOU DOWN! INSTEAD YOU TURN AROUND AND GIVE THAT SICKNESS THE

• thank you

truly this lifted my spirits! <3

Dracu98 posted: »

there is a simple explanation for this, wolfie. there is a reason for you to feel like shit. it's because...you ARE shit. you are the dirt u

• hello

i came across tumblr headcanons today

they made me sicker

• Oh my g - bless your soul. This video is beyond perfect! Seriously. This is great.

• i came

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello i came across tumblr headcanons today they made me sicker

• Also, depends what sort of mood you want to go for on the video you want to make about Fiona. Like, something to fit her con-artist Pandoran background or something a bit heavier for the end of the story in tales. Let me know and I might dig up something :))

• god dAMN IT JOHN I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE

i came

• Pff.. thanks a lot for this again, luv! I always come back to the party too late.

I'm not sure if I can share this bc of what Rhys and Fiona are wearing (Idk if it counts as nsfw) but here. Source

• well, you thought wrong :p

god dAMN IT JOHN I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE

• you're always just waiting for one of us to slip up ;P

well, you thought wrong

• hehe true that >;D

you're always just waiting for one of us to slip up ;P

• Please don't tell me you found the one about Jack, Rhys and Angel...

hello i came across tumblr headcanons today they made me sicker

• edited January 2016

oh, it wasn't TFTB related, thankfully

let's just say I hate when people feel the need to put "special" labels on every single character in a franchise.

no, tumblr, you don't need to make everyone "transmasc" or "lithoromantic" (what the fuck do these even mean) or whatever it is you kids come up with these days

Please don't tell me you found the one about Jack, Rhys and Angel...

• you're welcome, little one. it's always good to help a friend ^^ and hey, you know my motto:

enter link description here

(.....what? there was a time when I didn't use that much pony-stuff, I have to make that up so it gets balanced again!)

thank you truly this lifted my spirits!

• Well... Um.... Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen...

Wow I feel like my head is going to explode.

Anyways, how are you all today?

• :D cheers, I've got 7 other tales videos on my channel, have a look if ya like :)

Oh my g - bless your soul. This video is beyond perfect! Seriously. This is great.

• I think something a bit heavy, I've just done a light hearted video, so wanna switch it up :D

Also, depends what sort of mood you want to go for on the video you want to make about Fiona. Like, something to fit her con-artist Pandoran

• I'M REALLY GOOD

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well... Um.... Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen... Wow I feel like my head is going to explode. Anyways, how are you all today?

• Noice... xd

Eryka posted: »

I'M REALLY GOOD

• edited January 2016

Kinda offtop, but....I found a pic with Moxxi x Scooter pairing....ewwww disturbing..

• AND YOU?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Noice... xd

• Show me ;)

Kinda offtop, but....I found a pic with Moxxi x Scooter pairing....ewwww disturbing..

• That guy must not know alot of Borderlands. Or he wanted to make incest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.