Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hellooooo again. As per the usual, I have writing for you. This is an idea that I sort of blame @kristi78968 for... I don't want to give too much away, other than what's already said in the scene, so...here. It's part of my College AU...and there will be more coming soon. Enjoy!

Rhys didn’t even look away from the screen when he heard the front door of the apartment creak open. “Hey, Vaughn!” He didn’t hear a reply, but he heard the freezer open. “Don’t make one of those weird green veggie smoothies again!” he shouted over his shoulder, eyes still glued to the television monitor. “It was gross and we had an entire bowl of it sitting in the fridge for a week!” Still no response. Rhys rolled his eyes, tossing the controller onto the couch next to him. “Dude, if you’re ignoring me ‘cause you got that stupid bow-tie m4a-player working again, I swear—oh. Hey. Didn’t, uh...didn’t know it was, um...you.”

Finding Fiona standing in his kitchen wasn’t unusual. Finding her standing in his kitchen with smudged makeup and a whole gallon carton of ice cream in her hands...was slightly more unexpected.

“Sorry about the mess...” He drifted across the room, gathering up empty pizza boxes. “I mean, I know you normally don’t mind, but I still feel self-conscious when there’s food and socks lying around—okay, what’s up?” He dropped the boxes loudly onto the countertop. “You haven’t said a word since you walked in and your mascara should be on your eyes, not your cheeks. Something’s wrong.”

“It’s Jack,” she said simply, rummaging through a drawer for a spoon.

Rhys slowly ran his fingers through his hair. Right. Jack. Jackass was more like it, but he’d never say that to Fiona’s face. Not as long as the two were still dating. If only...semi-successfully, he thought. “What about him?”

“He’s a fucking son of a bitch.” She opened the gallon of ice cream, aggressively digging out a spoonful. “Literally.”

Rhys winced. “You...walked in on him? On...them, I guess?”

She nodded, shoving the spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

“...damn.”

• I know, I already read it..........but still freaking awesome. BRAVO!!!!(again)

enter image description here

Hellooooo again. As per the usual, I have writing for you. This is an idea that I sort of blame @kristi78968 for... I don't want to give too

• I plan to, but I have yet to watch the OVA's and the 2nd season. I saw that the manga hasn't ended yet, so is there gonna be 3rd season too? I watched it in dubbed lol

Also Higurashi anime is top stuff

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you should read the manga sometime, the anime isn't gonna have another season for a whiiiile yato is the best character ofc

• edited January 2016

Thanks for that, Rhyiona fanart is always the best option, and sorry once again guys, incest is making me sick too, but...I was curious if you've ever seen any other THAT sick pairings :/

Kennybadger posted: »

She might need more then holy water......

• Got a new sketchbook and....I know it will be filled with THEM <3

• Hold up, what? There's a joke thread?

lottii-lu posted: »

A ship war started in the Borderlands Joke thread. Other than that... nothing much.

• I wanna write something. Anyone wanna help? :)

• Here is my Fiona tribute video guys, I reckon it probably could've been better though :D

enter link description here

• Any thoughts? I might edit it to make it better :)

kaza125 posted: »

Here is my Fiona tribute video guys, I reckon it probably could've been better though enter link description here

• Yeah I saw another editor doing blacks and thought I'd give it a go for this one.

And by the way, what other videos would you like to see?

• Ok, my AU is shaping up rather nicely. Good feed back so far, should be ready in a week or two. Hope you guys enjoy it.

• New Year's Rhyiona fan art

Artist's caption "ending your year with rhyiona stuff is deffinately going to bring you good luck in the next one x)"

• MVP = Major Vagina Personality

• Thats my favourite kind of MVP

MVP = Major Vagina Personality

• Dayum, love you for posting this

• Ooh, this is interesting, I like this, good work so far!

Hellooooo again. As per the usual, I have writing for you. This is an idea that I sort of blame @kristi78968 for... I don't want to give too

• I fucking love that Felix gif holy crap that's great.

• Ey there darlings. After my first Rhyiona video (I'm gonna put it after those words) I have the pleasure to announce than I'm gonna make another.

• I see you both are using Gaige right now. Man, I had to restart my first playthrough with her because of some glitch. But she's probably my favorite playable character in BL2.

• Wow, that's probably the best quality I've ever seen a GIF.

• So THAT'S why you told me to go stand under the lamp post again.....

• rofl, yes. please don't hurt me

So THAT'S why you told me to go stand under the lamp post again.....

• No promises...

rofl, yes. please don't hurt me

• How many times have I gotta tell ya'll, why would I be mad at Felix for shipping Rhys n' Fi, when I've been pushin' him to take her to the bone zone.

But... aside from that note...

I love your work.

• enter image description here

G-good....looking forward to it

No promises...

• Ayy, good afternoon, everyone ^-^

How are you all today? <3

enter image description here

• So I saw this video and, not exaggerating, my initial reaction was: RHYS dancing! (like I want to see him and Fiona dancing to this.)

Which got me thinking, how awesome would it be if some cosplayers did some choreography along with being in costume?

• OMG! this is pure gold! I am all for this. If Rhys has any moves in him at all, THIS is it!
    (also kudos for the musician pick. Love Parov Stelar!)

Ok, while the days of cosplay are long gone for me I might save this video for sketches references

So I saw this video and, not exaggerating, my initial reaction was: RHYS dancing! (like I want to see him and Fiona dancing to this.) Whi

• this is cute! Love the beginning and the ending a lot ;)

Daryace posted: »

Ey there darlings. After my first Rhyiona video (I'm gonna put it after those words) I have the pleasure to announce than I'm gonna make another. enter link description here

• Looks great, luv!

Well, depending on what program you use, as @Kracmos said, some filters would work nicely.

Other than that, the only thing that I'd mention is about the audio levels. The dialogue is too low compared to the sounds of the song itself and you can't always catch all the words.

Keep them coming! ;)

kaza125 posted: »

Here is my Fiona tribute video guys, I reckon it probably could've been better though enter link description here

• Bishamon, man. What a queen. What a badass.

And Kofuku seems so innocent yet she can break someone with a snap of her fingers.

I love the women in this manga.

Quiff posted: »

I'm really admiring the strong female characters they have in there too. I know from experience many times they tend to skip the females but as a compensation ad more males in in it. Logic huh.

• There's probably going to be a third season, they can't leave it at that. I know for a fact a new OVA is coming this March so keep alert to that. It's going to be based on a manga chapter so that one's canon.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I plan to, but I have yet to watch the OVA's and the 2nd season. I saw that the manga hasn't ended yet, so is there gonna be 3rd season too? I watched it in dubbed lol Also Higurashi anime is top stuff

• The funniest part is "gay" Asgore. You know, the guy who's desperate to get back with his wife. Yeah..

RickSanchez posted: »

What the actual fuck is this? Where do people come up with this shit, seriously, how do they even figure this? Bigender Ariel? Transexual Asgore? People and their headcanons, man...

• do dank rhyiona memes exist

• You tell me, Wolf.

do dank rhyiona memes exist

• i would love to remember the context of that picture

what went through my mind for me to ever think that was a good idea

but alas, to no avail

lottii-lu posted: »

You tell me, Wolf.

• Didn't you want to shrek some Rhysha shippers, back in the old days when there was that massive ship war?

i would love to remember the context of that picture what went through my mind for me to ever think that was a good idea but alas, to no avail

Sign in to comment in this discussion.