Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• It's actually my background, not because I like it, but because it so well done.

;-; Omg, i tought like, 'yeah sure!' .clicks link. ';-;..... huuueehahuh?' I have no words, but im literally crying holy shit

• Same.

I will cry an ocean if Lukas dies

• Never tought about this but...

What if Lukas grows a beard like Soren.....? O.o

• What if his isn't LIKE Soren's?
    (someone should make fanart... (im so sorry I'm not a good drawer))

Never tought about this but... What if Lukas grows a beard like Soren.....? O.o

• edited January 2016

Holy sh*t! I just realized Scott Porter is a singer :D
    And..omg..this song.. 'explodes' I ship it even more now episode 5 pls come soon! :D
    Im so fangirling right now!! :D

• edited January 2016

If telltale is gonna do this to us..
    If they are!

Telltale be like: lets make evertone cry!
    Kills most handsome or cute character in the whole story .

they did it 2 times already! First they killed Magnugaard, and if they gun' do this to us Lukesse shippers...

wait but what if... the reaction of Jesse wil just be like Magnus/Ellegaards reaction in episode 4? Then it will be officially canon right? 0.0

Same.

• Omg!!!! It could!

If telltale is gonna do this to us.. If they are! Telltale be like: lets make evertone cry! Kills most handsome or cute character in th

• Me too! <3

Holy sh*t! I just realized Scott Porter is a singer And..omg..this song.. 'explodes' I ship it even more now episode 5 pls come soon! Im so fangirling right now!!

• Lukas will be killed by a lake.

I read something I wasn't hoping to read. "I have a very strange feeling that we are witnessing a pattern with Scott Porter's characters.

• He already almost drowned in episode 2....uh oh

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Lukas will be killed by a lake.

• They better not be traveling through the winter biomes.

• Like: '-' WTF guys. lmao

Olivia is all creeped out like, ._.

• I would literally save Lukas before ANY OTHER CHARACTER in the ENTIRE game.

If telltale is gonna do this to us.. If they are! Telltale be like: lets make evertone cry! Kills most handsome or cute character in th

• I love Scott. <3

Holy sh*t! I just realized Scott Porter is a singer And..omg..this song.. 'explodes' I ship it even more now episode 5 pls come soon! Im so fangirling right now!!

• Nah Lukas shaves. :3

Never tought about this but... What if Lukas grows a beard like Soren.....? O.o

• I would even sacrifice myself to keep Lukas alive. Our smol cinnamon roll needs to live!

I would literally save Lukas before ANY OTHER CHARACTER in the ENTIRE game.

• (This is male Jesse, by the way.)

What if Jesse was the short but buff guy, while Lukas was just average.

• Cinnamon rolls can't and won't die. He is our ocelot son!

I would even sacrifice myself to keep Lukas alive. Our smol cinnamon roll needs to live!

• ALL HAIL OUR OCELOT PRINCE

Cinnamon rolls can't and won't die. He is our ocelot son!

• ALL HAIL LUKAS AND HIS HUSBAND/WIFE JESSE!

ALL HAIL OUR OCELOT PRINCE

• BOWS INTENSLY

ALL HAIL LUKAS AND HIS HUSBAND/WIFE JESSE!

• bows politely

ALL HAIL LUKAS AND HIS HUSBAND/WIFE JESSE!

• I will evaporate that lake. >:D

• I can't stop thinking about Lukas and Jesse's kids

• They are awesome kids, I tell ya!

I can't stop thinking about Lukas and Jesse's kids

• Jesse is to good for lukas, luke needs to stop being a coward

• How dare you!! Lukas is NOT a coward!!!!!

NorthStars posted: »

Jesse is to good for lukas, luke needs to stop being a coward

• edited January 2016

For a guy who calls himself a coward in the actual game, yes hes defianatly a coward ask anyone, then again I dont dislike lukas at all, I dont hate any of the characters so far.

How dare you!! Lukas is NOT a coward!!!!!

• I wonder if their kids will become canon, or if they will ever have kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They are awesome kids, I tell ya!

• Lukas can become frozen at some points (like he did at the temple), but as you progress throughout the story, he will still show some hints of cowardice while his confidence is growing.
    Why?
    Because JESSE. JESSE is who he didn't want to be making fun of. JESSE is who he wanted to have the comfort of. LUKAS wanted JESSE because (s)he will be a better friend to him than anyone else, and they better d*mn well get together as one.
    (imsorryforswearingimjustsohypedupthiseveningijust--)

NorthStars posted: »

For a guy who calls himself a coward in the actual game, yes hes defianatly a coward ask anyone, then again I dont dislike lukas at all, I dont hate any of the characters so far.

• My point is, Lukas wants Jesse's help to grow his confidence. He looks up to Jesse as she is leader of her team to help him become a true leader of his. I hope his group eventually get along with Jesse's, even if Jesse was so mean to Lukas about letting him go find his friends.

Lukas can become frozen at some points (like he did at the temple), but as you progress throughout the story, he will still show some hints

• Haha, in our dreams. But we can hope, right? >:3

I wonder if their kids will become canon, or if they will ever have kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• PREACH it!

My point is, Lukas wants Jesse's help to grow his confidence. He looks up to Jesse as she is leader of her team to help him become a true le

• You got problems,this also happens with the boy

My Ultimate Lukesse video ()

• Yes, but then my mind will turn a whole new direction with the kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha, in our dreams. But we can hope, right? >:3

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! Maybe Lukesse, Jesskas, WHATEVUR THE FRICK U CALL IT! It will become canon one day, one day.......

Lukas can become frozen at some points (like he did at the temple), but as you progress throughout the story, he will still show some hints

• What if episode 5 is an episode especially made for all the ships? :D

Yes, but then my mind will turn a whole new direction with the kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I dare you to pick a voice actor and search for a video, it sounds halarious xD

• HECK YEH!!!!

What if episode 5 is an episode especially made for all the ships?

• I would give telltale a raise. lmao

What if episode 5 is an episode especially made for all the ships?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.