The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Even Rhoaderbot has a better chance than Rhack,not that I'm saying it's cool or anything.

Rhoaderbot is the best ship. Just saying.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

not that I'm saying it's cool or anything.

You can't lie to me! I know a fellow LoaderBro when I see one...

One of us...

One of us...

One of us...

One of us...

ZapThroat posted: »

Even Rhoaderbot has a better chance than Rhack,not that I'm saying it's cool or anything.

• At this point I'd take Rhoaderbot over Rhack.

But still, this doesn't changed that the Rhack shippers are going to tear me a part.

Rhoaderbot is the best ship. Just saying.

• enter image description here

not that I'm saying it's cool or anything. You can't lie to me! I know a fellow LoaderBro when I see one... One of us... One of us... One of us... One of us...

• I guess there can only one person who can save me from this then...

@ABIGBADWOLF TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

lottii-lu posted: »

SOMEONE ON TUMBLR SCREENCAPED MY COMMENT NOW I THINK THE RHACK SHIPPERS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Don't deny it, we know a secret LoaderBro when we see one ;)

• Nah,try this better

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

I guess there can only one person who can save me from this then... @ABIGBADWOLF TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

• Oh no,you too Ozzy? I thought you had a better taste than this! Shame man..shame.

OzzyUK posted: »

Don't deny it, we know a secret LoaderBro when we see one

• So apparently FNaF World was bad. It's a damn shame. I hate the FNAF franchise, but I was genuinely excited for this one. It looked pretty good and fun. I'm downloading it now just to see.

• But the furry whistle...

Nah,try this better

• edited January 2016

A week ago, I was inducted into the National Honor Society. I feel pretty great. I felt like I've accomplished something.

• So much snow. 20-30 inches expected...worse part is that I already didn't have school yesterday and today.

• edited January 2016

I worked my ass off today cleaning the entire house, editing and recording, drawing, writing, etc. And what do I get? Being shat on by nearly all of my friends, a severe asthma attack, a cold brewing in my system, being stuck in the house with my siblings, and a C- on my paper because I fucked up one or two things grammatically yet got everything else. To all of the religious people who say god rewards the good and punishes the evil, I've got 2 words for you. Fuck. Off.

• Hey, punk, you sayin' LoaderBros have bad taste?

Oh no,you too Ozzy? I thought you had a better taste than this! Shame man..shame.

• Yeah,they do!

Hey, punk, you sayin' LoaderBros have bad taste?

• Heretic!

Yeah,they do!

• No,you clearly haven't seen the one true ship!

Heretic!

• Wow, that is a lot of snow. Where I live, it is very unlikely to snow, but the weather here is really windy and cold. Be safe when you go out, and hopefully you can attend school soon.

So much snow. 20-30 inches expected...worse part is that I already didn't have school yesterday and today.

• I hope you are okay now. A severe asthma attack sounds really scary. And if you are getting sick, get some rest, take some stress off your shoulders and relax, even though relaxing can be a hard thing to do. I hope you feel better. And doing all those things you did today, reward yourself, you deserve it, and if your friends are giving you a hard time, I think you should be isolated from them for a while. And if your siblings are bothering you, just do what I do: lock the door if you can. I know this isn't really good advice, but this helps me so I hope it helps you too. :)

I worked my ass off today cleaning the entire house, editing and recording, drawing, writing, etc. And what do I get? Being shat on by nearl

• You have achieved something. Congratulations!

A week ago, I was inducted into the National Honor Society. I feel pretty great. I felt like I've accomplished something.

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

BigBlindMax posted: »

You have achieved something. Congratulations!

• Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. Luckily I'm feeling just a bit better now.

I hope you are okay now. A severe asthma attack sounds really scary. And if you are getting sick, get some rest, take some stress off your s

• No problem! I really hate when I see people have a bad day. I've been there. It is not a good feeling.

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. Luckily I'm feeling just a bit better now.

• It's a pretty good feeling. I was inducted in my junior year of high school, it's a huge honor.

• enter link description here

Scott go home,you're drunk.

• So much snow. 20-30 inches expected

I know isn't it great. And no that's not sarcasm, I honestly love it.

So much snow. 20-30 inches expected...worse part is that I already didn't have school yesterday and today.

• I thought ships weren't supposed to be polygamous. Then again, I don't keep up with that stuff so who knows? :P

No,you clearly haven't seen the one true ship!

• Yeah, I know what you mean. School was also called off for yesterday and today for us. We've got 7 inches as is, and it's still snowing. Their estimating 12-18 inches here.

• Thank god I moved to Florida.

• Actually, I just played it today. It's not bad. At least... Not as bad as FNaF 1-4. It's really fun and a great JRPG experience.

enter link description here Scott go home,you're drunk.

• It really is a good feeling.

It's a pretty good feeling. I was inducted in my junior year of high school, it's a huge honor.

• Turns out Google is in fact working on an ECHO eye

• Still too spooky.

enter link description here Scott go home,you're drunk.

• That is actually kinda scary, tbh. :P

Linnet posted: »

Turns out Google is in fact working on an ECHO eye

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2016

I just got a brilliant idea on how to answer someone next time they tag me. It's bloody fantastic.

In my eyes, at least.

• enter image description here

Saltlick123 posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny

• You must really hate me LOL

Reconn posted: »

I was hoping for this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.