Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• (Take Ayden position near the High Septon)

Many apologies for not posting this yesterday. Something came up and I got very busy, so I had to take a few hours off. The wait for the nex

• edited January 2016

[Follow Ayden]

Many apologies for not posting this yesterday. Something came up and I got very busy, so I had to take a few hours off. The wait for the nex

• [Take Ayden's position near the High Septon] Let's just chill there man.

• [Follow Ayden]

• [Take Ayden's position near the High Septon] Jaron's still not at 100% so best to avoid conflict as much as possible.

• [Take Ayden's position near the High Septon]

• [Take Ayden's position near the High Septon] Agent made a good point about Jaron not being 100% yet, so let's avoid combat for now.

This Masquerade storyline feels great so far - a slow burner, but I gotta feeling that the climax will be awesome.

• [Take Ayden's position near the High Septon] Honestly, I have no idea what Mullendore is trying to pull off here. His master plan somehow relating to this party can only mean that he's trying to kill someone. Can it be Lord Hightower? The High Septon? Who knows, but for now Jaron must be on watch and ready for the worst, even if he isn't applicable for a fight. Following Ayden is a sure way to arise chaos and panic across the mansion, giving the opportunity for The Tom to strike. Foiling Butterfly's plans is the most important right now.

• a slow burner, but I gotta feeling that the climax will be awesome.

;)

[Take Ayden's position near the High Septon] Agent made a good point about Jaron not being 100% yet, so let's avoid combat for now. This Masquerade storyline feels great so far - a slow burner, but I gotta feeling that the climax will be awesome.

• At Jaron current condition isn't safe anywhere but if the fight start in the garden where it have lots of places to hide may bring his dead for sure or it may actually be in his advantage. The savest choice it seems to avoid garden...

Awesome Pov Liquid! At the beginning I was thinking that the choice will be between guard the High Septon or protect Harpy from the masked B

• sigh, O tempora, o mores! Why must everything be a sexual innuendo these days! :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

a slow burner, but I gotta feeling that the climax will be awesome.

• I couldn't resist. XD

sigh, O tempora, o mores! Why must everything be a sexual innuendo these days!

• Since there hasn't been a poll or a public question for a while now, I feel we should get back into the habit of posting questions and feedback on different topics. For now, I've come up with a good question that I don't think I've seen around the forums:

If there was a fair, one-on-one duel between two characters introduced so far in the story, whom would you choose?

Personally, I'd go with Samuel Vs Clayton. Even though they're both cold hearted bastards, you can't deny that they possess a lot of skill for sword fighting. I know Clayton hasn't been seen in action so far, but the alternative choices certainly convinced me that he is indeed a dangerous person to cross. As for Samuel, he killed Moreo effortlessly, and walked up to Jarek's group like it was nothing. I'd think this would be the ultimate match to determine who is the most dangerous out of the two.

• I've wanted to make a poll for a while but haven't thought of any good questions.

I think Leonard VS Jaron would be interesting (both uninjured of course). Both Knights but I think in many ways they are opposites and would be an interesting matchup.

Since there hasn't been a poll or a public question for a while now, I feel we should get back into the habit of posting questions and feedb

• This is a nice question! There are many fights I'd love to see but my no. 1 would probably be Terroma vs. Clayton. A classic master vs. rogue apprentice. Sadly I think Clayton would win, but who knows.

Other one that could be interesting is The Tom vs. Samuel Harrington. Apparently they are both very good fighters and cold blooded killers. I'd love to see which one is actually better.

I could make so many more of these pairings but I'll keep this post short :D

Since there hasn't been a poll or a public question for a while now, I feel we should get back into the habit of posting questions and feedb

• I would like to see Wolfius fighting against the Moggy, crazy sadist that is actually a good fighter vs super strong but unintelligent fighter.

• [Follow Ayden]

• I'm hoping for a Harris v Hackor fight. Two men reaching the end of their prime but still strong fighters. I think it would be hilarious if one of them pop their back and the other pulls a hip.

• [Take Ayden's position near the High Septon]

• edited February 2016

Bear vs Daghan vs The Moggy (I know its not 1 v 1) enter image description here

The Bear vs The Ox vs The White Mountain :D

• The Voting is closed!

Jaron is going to take Ayden's position near the High Septon

That was probably, maybe, hopefully, the safer choice for Jaron. At the same time, it was certainly the better choice for Ayden, considering that he is going to get the support of Jarek now, who is yet completely unwounded. I would have loved to write the alternative though, but I still think the next Jaron part should be exciting. However, first I'm going to put some much needed focus on other PoV characters.

For example, Willfred and Ellena, who are going to be featured in the next part, which is most likely going to be out today. Especially Ellena hasn't been seen for a very long time and I think this should change. The last time we saw Willfred, he was in a meeting with Harris, Hobert and Lord Tyrell, where they discussed the future of Raylansfair. Previously, Willfred, who represents the kingdom of the Rock and therefore has some influence in this matter, declared for Hobert, but during the talk, his allegiances shifted. While Hobert appeared to be extremely smug and unlikeable, Harris actually appeared to be the better choice, so Willfred decided to support him instead. Meanwhile, Ellena decided to finally deliver the Burned Man's letter to Terroma. Her friend Jarek (the very same who is now a supporting character in Jaron's storyline) introduced her to Himani Sand, who supposedly knows the city like no one else and who agreed to bring her and the letter. to the adress Terroma gave her.

• edited February 2016

Willfred

In some way, Willfred almost felt pity for Hobert. The lord was so confident in his seemingly inevitable victory, that for a moment, Willfred hesitated to shatter his illusion. Then, a smug grin flashed over Hobert's face and every restraint Willfred had was gone in an instant. “What kind of question is this, Lord Tyrell?”, Hobert chuckled. “I already told you, the Rock has declared for me”

“Actually, Lord Hobert...”, Willfred started to say, which caused everyone in the room to look at him. For a brief moment, Willfred paused and Hobert gave him a surprised glare. “Actually I would like to declare for Lord Harris”, he continued. “Having heard both sides, I think he will be the better choice, for Raylansfair and for the continuing alliance between the kingdoms of Rock and Reach”

Silence followed, as everyone on the table looked at Willfred with various degrees of surprise. He saw Tallian clenching his fists, while a surprised, but relieved smile formed on the face of his uncle Roger. He saw Harris and the knight at his side to glance at each other in mild confusion. And finally, he saw Hobert and his companion, Malkolm. While the latter was calm, seemingly indifferent of the news, the former had his eyes narrowed, a look of pure anger on his face. “What?”, he finally whispered.

“You heard me. If Lord Harris vows to uphold the terms the late Lord Raylan made with King Loren, then the Rock is going to support him”, Willfred said, not without glee as he noticed how the smug expression on Hobert's face slowly faded. “I simply see him as the better choice for Raylansfair, as well as the more reliable ally”

“We had a deal”, the lord of Mander's Mouth hissed. “WE HAD A DEAL!” He yelled the last words at the top of his lungs, as he slammed his fist down onto the table. Willfred saw how both, Darren Tallwood and Elias Tyrell put a hand onto the hilt of their swords. In turn, Malkolm glared at them.

“We had nothing, Lord Hobert”, Willfred corrected him. “I am here to represent the Rock. For a while, I had the feeling that you would be the better choice to preserve our interests. This talk however changed my mind and your reaction just proved me right”

“Curse you, Reyne, and curse your whole family”, Hobert muttered, which finally caused Lord Tyrell to raise an eyebrow. “Please, Hobert, have some dignity”, he urged him sternly. In turn, Hobert, simply opened and closed his mouth in shock, his eyes opened widely as he glared at Willfred. “How dare you, boy?”, he growled. “You're going to regret this. Once I'm the lord of Raylansfair, you won't get a single soldier from me”

“Lucky for him you won't be the lord of Raylansfair”, Tallwood remarked. Meanwhile, Harris stayed silent, but he gave Willfred a nod that was equal parts thankful and completely baffled. “This remains to be seen, Ser Darren”, Tyrell corrected him. “Hobert, I believe you said something about your birthright”

“Indeed”, Hobert confirmed. “I have, in fact, proof that I am the only true heir of Robert Raylan. The main line of House Raylan might be extinct, but I have learned that a few generations ago, a certain Lady Lynesse Raylan married one of my ancestors, Lord Feldrick Lawthor. The blood of House Raylan runs through my veins and there are documents in the archive that can proof it” He gave Willfred a triumphant grin, his confidence and smugness returning in an instant. “I'm telling you, it was a mistake to betray my trust. You're going to regret that”

“Are you threatening my nephew, Lord Hobert?”, Roger growled, his voice sounding uncharacteristically sharp. “Keep in mind that you are talking to the future Lord Reyne. One day, he will be the most powerful lord of the northern Rock. From Banefort to Wyndhall, every lord and landed knight will kneel to him. A third of the Rock's army will listen to him. Lorna Lannister will be his wife, which makes King Loren his father-in-law. Do you really think that threatening him is a wise decision, lord of Mander's Mouth?”

Hobert's grin faded slowly, while Roger spoke and now it was up to Willfred to give him a smug grin. “I... No one is threatening anybody, Ser”, Hobert stuttered. “I am just saying that I...” He was going to continue, which would have undoubtedly made it only worse for him. However, fortunately for him, the door was opened, cutting him off, as a soldier ran into the room, a tall, but young man, with dark, curly hair and olive skin.

“Lord Harris!”, he exclaimed breathlessly and stopped, gasping for air. “Mylord, we have a problem!” Harris had narrowed his eyes, but he immediately raised from his chair to rush towards the young man. “Easy, Federico. Weren't you supposed to stand guard near the ravenry?”

The soldier, Federico, gave him a nod. “Indeed, but we have more important problems than the ravenry, mylord”, he answered, slowly regaining his breath. “Captain Nora sent me. There's a small army of Durrandon soldiers standing in front of our gates”

This time, Willfred shared the shock that was imprinted on the face of every other person in the room. Even Harris visibly lost his cool for a moment. In comparison, Federico seemed almost calm, although a look into his dark eyes clearly proved that he was close to a panic as well.

“Durrandon...”, Harlen Tyrell mumbled. “What the.... what are Durrandon soldiers doing in the western Reach?” He had risen from his chair, although his legs were clearly shaking and he was relying on the help of his nephew. Elias had one arm around his uncle and the other on his sword, shaking with anticipation. “This is it”, he mumbled and in contrast to the shock on his uncle's face, his smile was unnerving. “It's going to be like Blackhaven. A battle against the fearsome Stormlanders...”

“There won't be a battle if we can prevent it”, Harris responded sternly, before he looked back at Federico. “Do you know how many men they have?” Federico shook his head. “The reports are inconsistent”, he answered. “They are already in the city, so counting them is going to be rather hard. Some claim they are around fifty men, while others claim them to be more than a hundred”

“And the smallfolk?”, Tallwood asked. Federico looked uncomfortable as he answered. “The city guard tries to uphold the order”, he explained. “Commander Hackor is going to be informed. Many citizens are calm, most of them unaware of the Stormlanders within our walls. But a number of them, more than a hundred at least, have made their way to the castle. They demand to talk to the lord of Raylansfair”

“Which would be me”, Hobert growled, although no one seemed to pay any attention to him. “Mylord, Captain Nora has ordered the gates to remain open, in order to allow the smallfolk to enter the castle”, Federico added and Harris gave him a nod. “She's trying to prevent a panic”, he deduced. “Clever girl, although it is a risky move. There will be nothing to stop the Stormlanders, besides our steel of course”

He shifted his attention towards Tyrell. “Lord Tyrell, can I count on your help here?”, he asked. Tyrell gave him a quick nod. “Of course!”, he proclaimed. “In fact, I'd like to negotiate with the Stormlander commander. I doubt King Argilac would send armed soldiers without reason. He has proven himself to be a reliable ally, despite our past differences”

“My men will support you as well”, Willfred interjected, which caused Tallian's glare to grow even more intense. “This is not our fight, Ser Willfred”, he said and Willfred shook his head. “Lord Harris just proved himself to be a friend of the Rock. If this is an attack on the city of Raylansfair, it is our fight”, he answered. “My men are not many, but they are experienced soldiers”

Harris gave him another thankful nod. “I am indebted, Ser Willfred”, he answered and looked at Hobert, whose smug grin momentarily returned. “Forget it, Harris”, he growled. “My men are going to stay where they are. I won't fight your battles”

Before Harris was able to answer, Federico cleared his throat to regain his attention. “Mylord, there is one more thing”, he said, sounding concerned for a moment. “Alongside the smallfolk that entered the castle are two people who would like to talk to you” He paused and glanced around the room. “Lucas Flowers and Leonard Constantine are back, mylord”

This time, Harris simply let out a resigned sigh. “This day is getting far too eventful for my liking”, he remarked and looked at Lord Tyrell. “Mylord, what Federico just told me is a matter of grave importance and I have to deal with it immediately. May I ask you to meet the Stormlander commander in my name?”

Tyrell quickly nodded in agreement. “It is going to be my pleasure, Harris”, he answered. “The meeting will be postponed until we found out what the Stormlanders want here” While everyone raised from their chairs, Harris grabbed Federico's shoulder. “Boy, I want you to rush back to Captain Nora. Tell her to send half a dozen men to the meeting room. And tell her to send Flowers and Constantine here as well. After you did this, stay at Nora's side”, he ordered and turned towards Tallwood. “Old friend, I need you at my side during the talk”, he continued.

Tallwood gave him a slightly surprised look. “Half a dozen men and myself, just to meet two of your own knights?”, he asked. “Sounds like a bit much, but if that's your order. Haven't seen Flowers and Constantine in ages, it will be nice to catch up with them”

“Very well, then I'm going to meet with the Stormlanders”, Tyrell remarked and looked at his nephew. “Elias, gather my knights. I'm going to take my seat in the Great Hall” Tallian looked at Roger, but noticeably ignored Willfred. “Roger, if you can gather the men, we're going to accompany Lord Tyrell”

“Are we?”, Willfred asked, even though that was his plan as well. He simply disapproved of the fact that Tallian was giving the orders now. The general gave him a nod. “Of course I won't give you an order”, he answered coldly. “But the men should be with Lord Tyrell. There is no way I'm going to miss this”

As they slowly walked out of the room, leaving only Harris and Darren behind, Willfred noticed that Malkolm grabbed Hobert's shoulder. “Mylord, a word in private”, he growled, lowering his voice so that Willfred was barely able to understand him. Hobert gave him a nod and the two walked off, not out of the building like Lord Tyrell, Tallian and Roger, but in the opposite direction instead, deeper down the hallway.

Willfred narrowed his eyes, wondering what the lord was up to. At least Malkolm seemed to be worried about something. Just as he was wondering if following and eavesdropping on the lord would be a good idea, Tallian's loud voice disrupted his thoughts. “Are you coming, boy?”, he yelled. “Or are you rather doing whatever you want again?”

[Follow Hobert] [Stay with Tyrell]

Ellena

Seldom had Ellena ever met someone as... talkative as Himani. After Jarek had left, the two had started to make their way through the streets of Oldtown, through the crowded maze that soon caused her to be completely lost and reliant on her guide. It was a pleasant afternoon in terms of weather and Ellena enjoyed the sun kissing her skin. On top of that, she was enjoying a delicious slice of cheese she had taken from the ship's storeroom. Himani was doing the same, although he had the astounding ability to talk comprehensibly even with his mouth full.

“And then I led the sellswords all the way down the docks, straight to their rescue!”, he concluded a tale that was as fascinating as it was horrifying, considering that her friend Jaron was part of it. “And so you saved the day and Jaron's life, right?”, she chuckled and Himani gave her an enthusiastic nod. “And Butterfly died in the battle?”, she asked.

This time, Himani's bright, white smile faded for a moment. “Shortly afterwards”, he explained. “Lady Harpy killed him and I think she feels horrible because of it. I don't like it when she feels horrible” His smile returned, but Ellena noticed how much the situation must stress him. “I mean, I'm glad that he will never hurt anyone again, but there were others who could have killed him. People who kill for a living, you know? Like Martin, or Blackwell, or Abbas. She's not a killer and it feels wrong that she was the one to end his life”

“She means a lot to you, doesn't she?”, Ellena asked, remembering the pretty Ghiscari girl from the Burned Man's hideout. Himani gave her a nod. “She's always so nice to me, like... a mother, you know? Or better, like an older sister. She even pretends that she doesn't notice when I steal from her, even though she clearly notices”

Ellena raised an eyebrow at these words. “You steal from her?”, she asked and Himani gave her a proud nod, followed by a wide grin. “Nothing big, m'lady”, he swore. “A coin here, a coin there, nothing she's going to miss” His grin got wider as he raised his hand, revealing a familiar envelope.

As he did this, Ellena reached down to her satchel, finding the Burned Man's letter gone. She stopped and narrowed her eyes as she reached for Himani's arm. “Not fair!”, she exclaimed. “Give it back!” Himani's grin widened, but he made no attempts of running off. Instead, he indeed handed the letter back to her, but not before she gave him an angry glare. “Don't give me that look, m'lady. It's just a game, isn't it?”

“Stealing is not a game”, Ellena clarified, as she held the envelop in her hands. She decided that it would be safer if she was able to feel it at all times. Himani shook his head, as he lead her down a dark, narrow alleyway. “As long as people don't get hurt, everything is a game”, he explained with a friendly smile. “Thinking like that is what makes life enjoyable, what balances all the bad stuff. There are so many serious things happening, people getting hurt, getting killed everyday, but still people tend to worry about the mundane, like you loosing your stupid letter”

“It's not stupid”, Ellena explained. “It can help my friend with the serious stuff. Besides, you shouldn't think like that. Stealing is wrong and you shouldn't do it” She noticed that, for the first time since they talked, Himani's smile got a bit smaller. “Then tell me, m'lady, how else am I supposed to earn money here?”, he asked. “The Burned Man would probably feed me even when I don't work for him, but if all of us would think that way, he'd be out of money in a month and we'd all starve to death” For the first time since they talked, he sounded entirely serious. He wasn't even smiling as he continued. “Besides, he did enough for me”

“What do you mean?”, Ellena asked with curiosity, feeling bad that she had pushed him that far. Her father had taught her that stealing was wrong. Breaking the law in general was wrong and she tried to follow the morals her father had taught her.

“He saved me, you know”, Himani answered. “The wife of my father, she wasn't my real mother and she hated me. My father died when I was five and instead of taking care of me or casting me out, she sold me to a bunch of slavers” He paused and gulped audibly, waiting a moment before he continued. “Sold me to Astapor”, he revealed. “They wanted to make an Unsullied out of me. Wanted to do terrible things to me. The Burned Man, he saved me though. He bought me and a couple of others and he freed me, before the Good Masters could do anything to me” He sighed. “He even offered me work and he did it without expecting anything in return. And for that, I'd do anything for him and for the lady”

An uncomfortable feeling had started to rise inside of Ellena as she listened to Himani's story. “I...”, she stuttered, uncertain how she should answer to this story. After her father died, she felt terrible. The orphanage she was sent to live in felt like a prison to her. But considering to how bad Himani had it... his cheerfulness seemed a lot more remarkable than before. “I'm sorry”, she finally said.

Himani shook his head with a wide, honest grin. “Don't be, m'lady”, he answered. “I'm still alive. I have work, a steady income, don't have to worry about much. All in all, it could be worse. I had a few bad turns, but I'm back in the game”

For a moment, neither of them was paying attention to the street, as Himani was grinning at Ellena, while she felt a bit guilty for bringing up his past. Because of this, they didn't notice the figure in front of them, until Himani almost walked into it, causing Ellena to let out a surprised scream.

The figure turned out to be a man. In the dark alleyway, it wasn't too surprising that she hadn't noticed him at first. And by the gods, she wished it would be even darker, because he was hideous. It was hard to determine his age, but he was at least in his forties, with sickly pale skin and greasy, blonde hair. He was hunched over, but even with a straight back he would have been a bit shorter than Ellena. His face was thin and gaunt, putting even more emphasis on his unnervingly large, light green eyes. The worst part about the man was the smell, a foul stench that soon found its way into Ellena's nose, reminding her of diseases and dead bodies.

“Oh, Seven Hells”, Himani mumbled, but retained his friendly smile. “Hey Roach. Long time no see” The man, who apparently had the weird name 'Roach' shuffled closer towards him, took a deep breath, before he smiled, a creepy, unnerving smile that revealed the rotten stumps that were left of his teeth. “Roach greets Himani”, he said with a low, squeaky and uneven voice.

“Uh... Roach, this is my friend Ellena”, Himani introduced her. “Ellena, this is Roach. He lives in the area. Don't be afraid, he looks scary, but he's harmless. He's a freelance thief” Roach let out a high-pitched, hissing sound as his large eyes widened. “Roach is not a thief!”, he clarified. “No one can prove it!”

With these words, he stepped past Himani and glanced at Ellena. His smile, while utterly creepy, had not an ounce of maliciousness in it, so Ellena took a deep breath and forced herself to smile at him. “Hello Roach”, she greeted him and did a curtsey. That was another thing her father taught her, being polite even to creepy strangers, as long as they were harmless.

“Roach greets Ellena”, Roach said and glanced at the letter she was holding in her hands. She immediately regretted that she hadn't put it back into her satchel. “What do you have there?”, he asked and moved his head in a strange way, as if he was trying to glance at Ellena's back, or past her.

Ellena gulped and looked at Himani, looking for help. The urchin shrugged and gave her a reassuring nod, forming the word 'harmless' with his mouth. She noticed that her smile had faded and forced herself to regain it. “It's a letter”, she explained firmly. “It belongs to a friend”

Roach gave her a nod and somehow managed to produce a squishing sound while he did so. “Yes, a friend”, he agreed. “The letter is pretty. Roach likes the pretty letter” His smile got a bit wider and the foul stench got stronger than before. Ellena could swear that he audibly farted, but she was too polite to bring it up.

“Can... can Roach take a look at the pretty letter?”, the strange man asked. Immediately, he noticed how Ellena narrowed her eyes and he shook his head. “Roach is not a thief, Roach promises!”, he exclaimed. “Roach just likes how paper feels. Roach doesn't see a lot of real paper where he lives. Just a moment and pretty girl can take her pretty letter and Roach will leave her alone” As he said this, his eyes got wider, now fully resembling those of a bug. He even managed to pout as he did so. “Please! Please, please, please!”, he urged her. Meanwhile, Himani, who was standing behind him, was subtly shaking his head.

[Allow Roach to hold the letter] [Don't allow Roach to hold the letter]

• [Stay with Tyrell]

enter image description here

[Allow Roach to hold the letter] InGen thinks Roach is friend.

Loved Hobert's reaction, can't wait to see Harris's to Lucas and Leonard's to Harris.

Willfred In some way, Willfred almost felt pity for Hobert. The lord was so confident in his seemingly inevitable victory, that for a mom

• [follow hobert]
    [dont allow roach to hold the letter]

Willfred In some way, Willfred almost felt pity for Hobert. The lord was so confident in his seemingly inevitable victory, that for a mom

• [Stay with Tyrell]

[Allow Roach to hold the letter] Yes Roach!!!!

• edited February 2016

[Stay with Tyrell] Looks like baiting to me, it's better to stick with group.

[Don't allow Roach to hold the letter] No.

• [Stay with Tyrell] As predicted, Hobert is livid. Lets push him a little more, what's the worst can he do? Threaten Wilfred?

[Allow Roach to hold the letter] Either Roach is mentally ill or he is a faceless man. Lets try him out.

• edited February 2016

This is the comeback of the forgotten Pov's!XD

My choices are:
    [follow hobert] even if the other choice will make William encounter Argella (aka Rock vs Stormlands) and,more important,put William in a sort of good light with Tallian (let's remember guys that at the end of the mission is the general that will report the behaviour of our hero to the Lion King) I think that we must know what the undersestimate player of the chessboard is going to do (I think that is an obvious mistake underestimate Hobert and more important his companion)

[Don't allow Roach to hold the letter] I understand that Roach is probably mentally ill and want only to fall inside the paper pleasures but why we should risk (especially knowing the fact that he is a thief)? If Roach gets angry I think that escape is not impossible while,if Roach take the letter for himself, I think that will be a little more hard to get back the letter

• [Stay with Tyrell] More important things are happening and we don't to seem reckless or irresponsible to Tallian.

Don't allow Roach to hold the letter] Harmless or not we can't just give the letter to anyone who asks.

• [Follow Hobert]

[Allow Roach to hold the letter]

• [Stay with Tyrell]

[Don't allow Roach to hold the letter] Yay another creepy character.

• [Stay with Tyrell] Let's just forget Hobert, to me it seems his chances to get the lordship aren't really that high at the moment, and I don't really know what could he do that would harm Willfred. So let's stay with the group.

[Don't allow Roach to hold the letter] Um, well he is... interesting one. However, no reason to trust him with the letter. It was nice to get Himani's backstory btw!

• [Follow Hobert]

[Don't allow Roach to hold the letter]

• [Stay with Tyrell]

• [Stay with Tyrell] I DO whatever I want :P

[Allow Roach to hold the letter] I think Roach is crazy and if he won't touch the letter will kill us all, all of us I tell you!

• [Stay with Tyrell] ofc >_>

[Allow Roach to hold the letter] just one word. LeL.

• (Allow Roach to hold thee letter) (Follow Hobert)

• edited February 2016

[Stay with Tyrell]

[Don't allow Roach to hold the letter]

• [Stay with Tyrell]

• The Voting is closed!

Willfred is going to stay with Lord Tyrell

Ellena won't allow Roach to hold the letter

For the first choice, I can tell you that you missed the opportunity to learn something rather important. However, I can also reveal that you will have additional chances to learn about this important thing in the future and that I might not even be able to specify it in the alternative choices at the end of the chapter. For now, Willfred is going to stay perfectly safe together with Lord Tyrell and General Tallian. The second choice on the other hand did not seem that important, didn't it? Since I already mentioned the alternative choices, keep an eye out for this particular one at the end of the chapter.

The next part should be out today. Writing makes some good progress and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't take long to finish it. It's going to be a part with PoV's for Sadie and John. Sadie's last part, coincidentally also her first part, has been written a while ago and she was absent for longer than I originally planned, so I think a more detailed recap is in order:

In her last part, we were introduced to her and her travelling companion Dan. Sadie is a sellsword, Dan is the merchant she is currently accompanying and protecting. However, both of them have an agenda beyond that. Sadie's sister has been abducted a while ago and following a trail of leads, she and Dan arrived at a town called Maybros in the northern Rock, where her sister is supposedly held as a slave in a shady mixture of a tavern and a brothel, owned by Gyles Gomblinger, an equally shady mixture of a man and a pig. Trying not to arouse any suspicion, Sadie and Dan did their best to blend in with the locals. For entertainment, Gyles arranged a fight between one of his own men, Blane Banefort, and Baelor Bloodbane, leader of the local garrison of soldiers. He also encouraged his guests to bet on the outcome of the fight. While the strong and experienced Baelor is favoured by the majority, Sadie decided to bet on the smaller, more agile Blane, which is where her last part ended and her next part will start.

Meanwhile, the last John part wasn't that long ago. However, I have to put his next part at this point, because the events of it have to happen before the next Samantha part, which I'd like to write about in the foreseeable future. In John's last part, he and his men continued to discuss how they should react to the presence of a Targaryen knight, Daghan Oxus, in Raylansfair, especially since said knight clearly has a secret agenda. Their talks were cut short when they got the news that Daghan has arrived and wishes to speak to John. Before they were able to prepare, he simply walked up to their room. With a mixture of subtle and not-so-subtle threats, Daghan demanded to know wether or not John has something to do with the disappearance of his letter, implying that he already heavily suspects him to be behind it. John decided to come clean with Daghan, which is going to have some consequences for the next part.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.