The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• A couple of minutes ago, they said Clinton was 49.8% and Sanders was 49.6%, so it's neck and neck.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, personally I guess I like Rubio and Carson but I will say that no-one's perfect of the candidates and it's good that Trump didn't win Also, both Sanders and Clinton are at 50% OMG COME ON BERNIE, BEAT THAT HAG

• I just heard the same, I'm calling that someone might ask for a re-count or something- Come On Bernie!

A couple of minutes ago, they said Clinton was 49.8% and Sanders was 49.6%, so it's neck and neck.

• edited February 2016

I'm sure they will.

EDIT: 638 for Hillary vs 634 for Sanders, doesn't get much closer than this. Also, apparently recounts aren't allowed for Democrats.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I just heard the same, I'm calling that someone might ask for a re-count or something- Come On Bernie!

• That gentleman is a legend.

Please let this be true. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/social-media-in-a-flap-over-seagulls-on-a-train--but-is-it-true/news-s

• Is there anyone who would like to talk in PM?

• We could do that again if you want...

Eryka posted: »

Is there anyone who would like to talk in PM?

• Sure depending on what it's about lol

Eryka posted: »

Is there anyone who would like to talk in PM?

• enter image description here

Whoever gave me the last like, you're officially da real MVP.

• Pretty disappointed to hear that Hillary Clinton beat Sanders by such a small amount (and by six coin flips, all in her favor), but on the bright side - it's impressive the tie was so close in the first place. Hopefully this doesn't slow down the momentum on his campaign too much.

• edited February 2016

EDIT: TFTBL Honest Trailer is now up.

enter link description here

• What?! Why?

I'm sure they will. EDIT: 638 for Hillary vs 634 for Sanders, doesn't get much closer than this. Also, apparently recounts aren't allowed for Democrats.

• I don't think it will. Bernie out got one less delegate than Hillary. It was a more-than-satisfactory showing, I'd say.

Pretty disappointed to hear that Hillary Clinton beat Sanders by such a small amount (and by six coin flips, all in her favor), but on the b

• Don't ask me, that's what they said when I was watching it last night.

What?! Why?

• That seems pretty strange.

Don't ask me, that's what they said when I was watching it last night.

• A lose is a lose.

In the words of a sage of wisdom, if you ain't first, you're last.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I don't think it will. Bernie out got one less delegate than Hillary. It was a more-than-satisfactory showing, I'd say.

• So my personal blog manged to get on a 'Anti-Reylos to block' list.

And I'm actually proud of myself

• Congrats! Getting on any list that someone says shouldn't be seen is the best way to get seen!

Seriously!

lottii-lu posted: »

So my personal blog manged to get on a 'Anti-Reylos to block' list. And I'm actually proud of myself

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

So? Whether you win Iowa or not is pretty irrelevant, it's all about the margain of victory and the delegates that each candidate is allocated. Nobody was expecting Bernie to grab this many delegates in Iowa, so I consider it a good showing.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

A lose is a lose. In the words of a sage of wisdom, if you ain't first, you're last.

• If you ain't first. . .

So? Whether you win Iowa or not is pretty irrelevant, it's all about the margain of victory and the delegates that each candidate is allocated. Nobody was expecting Bernie to grab this many delegates in Iowa, so I consider it a good showing.

• Welcome back mate.

lottii-lu posted: »

I just wanted to thank everyone who was kind and supportive whilst I had a short brake, I've started to feel a bit better so, I'm going to try and stick around a bit and see how it goes

• So, at my job, I transferred from one store to another and yesterday was my first day. I've been in the company for over 3 years now and I've known the GM for over 20 years, so I had no problem settling in. When I got there, I was informed by another employee that a manager who is no longer there, starting from last week, had told employees that I'm the "big, mean manager" coming in, and an employee, who I can't recall ever meeting, had quit, because of me.

I'm not angry about it, because I still have a job, and assuming the other guy doesn't have a second job, now he's jobless, so that's why I'm not posting this in the Vent thread. But one of the first things that come to mind is... WTF?

• And I reiterate. So?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

If you ain't first. . .

• Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And I reiterate. So?

• Bebop and Rocksteady! LMFAO!!!

EDIT: TFTBL Honest Trailer is now up. enter link description here

• After I play Fallout 4 I notice a stupid think....

https://youtu.be/rKHa9Df0bCk

WTF IS THE RECOIL ON LASER!

• Thanks <3

Welcome back mate.

• edited February 2016

Because Iowa.

They don't have ballots. Or even a secret vote. You're herded into a room, you go to the Bernie or Hillary section of the room, and they count the number of people. Oh, and you're allowed to change your mind before the process is finished.

I think the Republican Caucuses have actual ballots, but its still wonky. Iowa is different and they like it that way. At least they conduct actual elections traditionally.

What?! Why?

• Huh, weird. Oh well, thanks for the information.

mosfet posted: »

Because Iowa. They don't have ballots. Or even a secret vote. You're herded into a room, you go to the Bernie or Hillary section of the r

• I CAN PRE-LOAD XCOM 2!!!!

Release is so close I can taste it.

• Hey guys, need some help. I recently got $70 in my steam wallet, and I wanna buy some games. However, I have no idea what to buy. Anyone here have some recommendations?

• Well XCOM 2 should be releasing tomorrow.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Hey guys, need some help. I recently got $70 in my steam wallet, and I wanna buy some games. However, I have no idea what to buy. Anyone here have some recommendations?

• Mystery of deep-sea purple sock solved

"If you think of a sock that you have taken off and thrown on the floor - they literally look like that."

"We find it where these molluscs are, and when we sequence it, we find these molluscs, their DNA, is inside. But when we open them up, we find their gut is empty. And they just have a tiny little mouth opening. They don't have teeth, they don't have any sucking proboscis structure that could tear off a piece of some bivalve. "

Carnivorous Socks Are Real

• i wouldnt worry about it people always blame the manager for someone quitting

Wintryon posted: »

So, at my job, I transferred from one store to another and yesterday was my first day. I've been in the company for over 3 years now and I'v

• is this coming on ps4 anytime?

Well XCOM 2 should be releasing tomorrow.

• ive got my driving theory test today and worried about it as i always fail it hoping to pass ill let you know how i do later

• True. And thanks. No worries here. My GM isn't angry about it. We're trying to turn the store around, so if anything, the person who quit did us a favor. We don't need that kind of mentality.

i wouldnt worry about it people always blame the manager for someone quitting

• edited February 2016

update on my theory test FAILED AGAIN nothing bloody new failed on the hazard perception part rebooked but couldnt get a slot till next month whats going to go wrong next i cant get a girlfriend without a car and the only girlfriend i had left me after a month last and i only got to see her twice (she always made excuses for not being able to see me) lifes being a dick right now im probably cursed i fail everything and am terrible at relationships

• Well for now they stated that it's a PC exclusive.

is this coming on ps4 anytime?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.