Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

12345679»

Comments

• [Tell him the story]

"Halil come on. You're just going to just leave a little girl to die?" I said in disbelief. He stopped in his tracks, and took off his ba

• [Tell the story]

I assume this is the "Halil and Emily over the resistance" choice?

"Halil come on. You're just going to just leave a little girl to die?" I said in disbelief. He stopped in his tracks, and took off his ba

• Yep.

BlueShadiw posted: »

[Tell the story] I assume this is the "Halil and Emily over the resistance" choice?

• edited January 2016

I kept Halil's gun in my backpack. For the most part it was safe in these parts, and I didn't want to result to violence. I continued to the bridge, and after an hour discovered it abandoned. The gate was smashed in, no surprised there, but there were no signs of the soldiers or the raiders. I thoroughly investigated the area looking for clues, or signs of any passage, to no avail. Then I noticed the freshly dug graves, there were three. There was a small building with words written on the wall in some sort of graffiti.

"Death to Oppression"

Whatever it meant was probably not good, but I needed a better look at the area. The military had set up a watch tower beside the bridge so I climbed it and to my luck there were binoculars. I looked into them and scanned the riverbank. Nothing. I double checked just to make sure, and then I looked behind me. A man was waving his hands at me like he needed help. He wore one of those fishermen's hats, and he had a well trimmed brown beard. He wore some green camouflage clothing and was calling out something.

I climbed down keeping my wits about me and as the man got closer he smiled. We shook hands, him having a very firm grip. It was kind of weird. "I'm Thomas. And I don't mean to be uh what's the word... Weird I guess, but we need some people for our community and you seem all right, you don't seem armed, most people would shoot at me."

"And how can I trust you?" I ask.

"The same way I trust you. We didn't shoot at each other, we met like fucking NORMAL people." He said unslinging the duffel bag around his shoulder. He unzipped it and revealed the contents: a bunch of canned food, and bottled water, some antibiotics, and a few books. He zipped it and passed it to me.

"Take it, and if you ever need a place to go just follow the signs. It's an arrow but you follow the opposite direction. Kind of ingenius if you ask me." He said chuckling, and with that he began walking.

"Wait."

He turned around.

"Do you have children there?"

"Sure we have a few families, orphans, we've even got disabled folks."

"A little girl... Emily. Blonde, has this scar on her face" I said tracing it across my cheek.

"Now that I think of it yeah. We got her to come with us yesterday, Said she was looking for her friends... A Halil, and Blue?"

It was at that moment that everything changed. I went with Thomas who was the leader, and he called his "camp" Arm Quarters or AQ, some kind of inside joke. That day Emily ran towards me and hugged me. We shared a room... Well store, since AQ was situated in a mall. We didn't see the other people much, it seemed like some sort of isolated refugee camp. Thomas came to me a few days later asking for my presence. He explained to me they were a resistance that defied the military and said that they were hoarding a bunch of food that they only kept to themselves, disregarding their community as exiles, misfits, and a waste of supplies. It was true a lot of the people were refugees, elderly, disabled, and children. But it was clear that what they were doing was unjust. So Thomas brought me to a room where all the men and women who were able to fight were and we made up a plan to attack.

After three days we went. I said goodbye to Emily and told her where to find Halil if I didn't come back. She said not to go, but I had to do this. I had to help people. Inaction has consequences, and I remember from personal experience. "Blue." Thomas said snapping me out of my reflection.

"I need to know that if anything bad happens you won't give away the location of AQ, or the backup plan."

The backup plan in essence was to blow up the facility. As we attacked there would be charges placed all over, and if we were to fail then someone outside of the battlefield would detonate the charges. However the only way they would know is by communication through walkie talkie. I simply nodded my head.

"We know about the bombs. They're being disabled as we speak...." The lieutenant said.

Then he placed a walkie talkie on the table.

I stared at it and he smiled.

In my head I was thinking this man was crazy. It was probably a dud to test me. But he shook his head.

"It's the real deal. I love games you see. In fact I never liked those soldiers out there. Stealing rations, deserting, hell they abandoned the damn bridge, the country is open for pillaging, and assault. We'll go down just like the rest of the world."

Then I heard yelling from outside the room, someone was banging on the door trying to break in since it was locked.

"Well? You can take your chances and try to get back to Emily, or you can blow it all to hell right now. Either way... You're screwed Blue. " The lieutenant said with the most sadistic grin I would ever seen in my life. He was crazy.

Smash the walkie and attempt escape.

Make the call.

• Ffff I need the [Emily] choice right about now.

Whichever one that is, anyway.

I kept Halil's gun in my backpack. For the most part it was safe in these parts, and I didn't want to result to violence. I continued to the

• Actually both have their pros and cons.

Escaping gives you the chance to get back to Emily, but also risking your life.

Calling would in essence be (assisted)suicide bombing but it would stop the soldiers from attacking AQ where Emily is.

So it's up to you.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Ffff I need the [Emily] choice right about now. Whichever one that is, anyway.

• Make the call.

I kept Halil's gun in my backpack. For the most part it was safe in these parts, and I didn't want to result to violence. I continued to the

• Fuck it.
    [Run for it, g]

Actually both have their pros and cons. Escaping gives you the chance to get back to Emily, but also risking your life. Calling would

• If no tiebreaking vote is submitted by Friday I will flip a coin. This method will be continued in the future, if the same situation occurs.

• The call is heads. Escaping is tails. The result is...tails.

Blue will Smash the walkie and attempt escape.

In fact that was Blue's vote for his character so maybe I should have just given him that but gotta be fair.

• Don't worry, coin flips love me anyways :P

The call is heads. Escaping is tails. The result is...tails. Blue will Smash the walkie and attempt escape. In fact that was Blue's vote for his character so maybe I should have just given him that but gotta be fair.

• edited February 2016

The risk was big, but there was no guarantee that Emily would be safe if I did call it in, so I took my chances and threw the talkie against the wall in which it broke off into small pieces. In the instant of the moment I jumped out of the chair and opened the door. Two burly men dressed as military stood in the doorway with an angry look on their faces. One held some sort of pipe, and the other a paintball gun with the word RENTAL on the side. I ducked and made a dash for the door at the end of the hallway. I heard shouts within the building and the Lieutenant behind me screaming in a rage. As I was running I glanced to the left where I saw the word Armoury on a big red door where men crowded around. That explained the two guys.

I deked out the pipe guy but Paintball Man got some shots on me and I could feel the bruises on my back, but it was no big deal. I was out of the building and demonstrated my parkour skills as I descended the facility to the ground where I hopped a barbed fence. The P.A thing or whatever you call it came on and the Lieutenant's voice called out "The hostage is escaping. Get him NOW!"

But I was already over the fence and running through the field looking behind me. I got to the vantage point where our detonator was supposed to be. There was no one there. Only a smashed walkie and some tracks. Perhaps it was a decoy to see if I still remained loyal. Either way I was in the clear now and needed to get back to Emily. However it was night, and I was really tired but the soldiers were on my tail so I began my walk back to AQ. But then I felt a small pinch in my back and the world started to spin. I crashed onto the ground and then it was black.

"Everyone up!" Someone yelled.

I felt a boot against my back that pushed me out of a bed onto a cement floor. "Welcome to Hell.... Bitch." I turned my head up revealing the speaker to be a clean shaven Thomas with a buzz cut. His cold blue eyes pierced my soul and he moved away from my sight. Someone pulled me up. I recognized it as another of the resistance, a pudgy man with serious muscles called Arms. "Thanks." I muttered and looked around. It was a small room filled with bunk beds. Everyone had a buzzcut including myself, and we weren't in orange jumpsuits, but our clothes all seemed sort of dull and for the most part grey.

There were two single file lines at the double doors at one end of the room. "Resistance left. The rest of you lot on the right." An officer with a beret instructed, also repeating in French. I got in my respective line and we moved outside different doors where we were given heavy labour. This repeated every day and I went to bed every day muscles aching, and there was no lack of dirty looks from Thomas who was now nicknamed Prince(of rags). Everyone had a nickname eventually. Blue was my nickname but some idiot thought it was my name so he started calling me Salts because I spilled some salt on lunch. Most people kept to themselves but there were those who were very... Open about what was on their mind.

There was Prince of course who hated my guts and I swear one of these days he's going to shank me. Arms had my back though and he frequently defends me and covers for me, so he was the only one from the resistance on my side. Some other resistance included Speechless(pretty self explanatory, we still don't know it's gender), a Caucasian woman named Wheels who rolled around in a trash can trying to escape, Kay and Bec a racist French couple from Quebec that had some ancestral hatred for those who "took their land."

On the flip side Crystal was some hispanic meth head chick who seemed really out of it. Four Eyes was of course wearing glasses and was an old teacher, Rice was some shady Chinese guy, and Phelps was a tall African-American. And for the record I did not make the names, in fact I hated them but after a while I got used to it.

We had the same routine, and something was bound to go wrong. After a week there was a fight, and to be honest I thought I would be in the first fight, Prince wanted my head on a platter. But no it was started by Phelps who attacked Kay for "insulting him." The fight was quickly broken up and the two were brought away for punishment. They came back with a few bruises, and marks on their body.

"We really need to think about getting out of this shithole." Bec whispered to me.

"How do you propose we do that?" I questioned.

"Wheels is always thinking of something. Perhaps we could use those degenerates on the other side to distract the guards."

"You see those can looking things on Beret's belt? That's gas and one wrong move and we're all dead." Arms interrupted.

"I'd rather die free then live a slave." Bec said.

"Just sayin' it's suicide."

I backed away, too much talk might look suspicious. Speechless was shrouded in darkness as he sat in a dark corner. The others were just like screwing around or something, there was nothing to do in here. Of course Kay chose that moment to pull out some small piece of metal and made his way to Phelps. It seemed like no one noticed him but me. I should probably do something... There was a rock in my pocket and I had made a kind of slingshot, I could yell for help, or just charge him. But I barely knew Phelps should I really be risking my life?

Fire rock at Kay.

Yell for help.

Charge him.

Do nothing.

• edited February 2016

[Do nothing]

Distractions are a blessing. Also I love these nicknames xD

Blue was my nickname but some idiot thought it was my name so he started calling me Salts

The risk was big, but there was no guarantee that Emily would be safe if I did call it in, so I took my chances and threw the talkie against

• edited February 2016

I sat still. It was none of my business...

That night Kay was punished by execution as an example, and Phelps was dead. It was one less asshole.

"Eat up, Salts!" Someone called out to me. We were in the cafeteria and usually I just sat with Speechless, he didn't talk to me, I didn't talk to him. We had a mutual understanding. I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother turning my head. It was the idiot. He was always trying to agitate me. It was Prince and he took a seat at the table behind me. I don't know what he was waiting for if he hated me so much. Half of the people here wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. As a result most of my friends were the locals. Crystal I stayed away from, but Four Eyes, Rice and Speechless were pretty chill guys.

"Need some salt on that?" Prince called out from behind me.

"Hey leave him alone." Rice said.

"Wow you can really see me with those eyes huh?"

"Back off with the racism." Four Eyes said stepping in.

"Tell that to Phelps. First guy to die was the black guy." Prince rebuked. At that I stood up.

"All you'll see is black if you don't shut up right now." I said.

"You and your homo buddies going to gang on me?" Enough was enough but before I could do anything the guards were already inside breaking us up. If things kept up like this we'd all be dead within the month. We should be trying to escape, not fighting each other. That night I went to Wheels to see what she was up to.

"It's a really low-end prison actually," she said.

"So you know a way out?" I replied.

"Nope."

"What about the guard. We could jump him and get the keys."

"What do you suppose we do with the other guards?"

"The gas?"

"They have masks smart one. The only plausible situation is we do the first thing you said, but we'll need others to distract the guards while we escape. In other words people willing to sacrifice themselves."

"Nobody will want to do that!" I said.

"Unless you're willing to test your luck in hopping the fence, then there's no other way."

"This is stupid."

"I'll spread the word of the plan. See if there's any "hero's" or suicidals."

Of course nobody signed up but everyone agreed that escape was necessary. Wheels calculated that they would need at least five to ten people to act as distractions. So then there became ways of deciding who would do it. Prince tried his best to throw me under the bus. Arms argued that it was survival of the fittest, and that the most able people should be the ones to escape. A few arm wrestles, speeches, debates, and voting later, the people who were to escape was decided, and I was on the list.

Everything went according to plan and we managed to get out(really didn't feel like writing that partlol) as we got a mile away from the prison the group stopped, and began to split up. The two groups were of course the Resistance(who decided not to resist any more) and the rest.

"Look Salts. You owe me. All of us for what you did. If you're a man of honour then you'll come with us. If you prove yourself we can go back for Emily." Prince said which I was surprised about because I thought he wanted me gone.

"He just wants to use you Blue. We need you. Come on." Rice said.

Go with the Resistance.

Go with the Others.

Go alone and find Emily.

• Go with the Others

I sat still. It was none of my business... That night Kay was punished by execution as an example, and Phelps was dead. It was one less a

• I don't like to leave projects unfinished but it looks like this has officially died, in a sense at least. I will be working on a conclusion just cause. My fan fiction days on Telltale are probably over. It was really fun guys thanks for the ride. Those of you who are still here have my deepest gratitude and respect. I noticed that over time I lost a lot of people I don't really know the reasons but I just figured it was getting boring, and I ought to stop since there are only like 1-3 readers left plus I'm not that confident in my writing so I would just be forcing myself to continue.

I'll figure something out by the end of the week hopefully. Cheers!

• Im still here.

I don't like to leave projects unfinished but it looks like this has officially died, in a sense at least. I will be working on a conclusion

• Same.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Im still here.

• XD I haven't seen you at all until now. Still I'm just not as motivated as I was before.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Same.

• I began to follow Rice and Prince shook his head. "We'll take good care of her if you don't come back. Be safe Salts. Honestly you were a fuckin class A asshole but we would have lost everything if you snitched. This is goodbye Blue." He ended and his group began to make it's way back to base. We began our trek and I knew in my heart I had to go to Emily, so we headed that way since there was no where else they intended to go. After an hour I heard a gunshot. I looked down expecting to see red. There was none. I looked up and Rice fell to the ground, a hole in his head. The others and the resistance ducked behind rocks, as did I. A few men carrying machine guns stood atop a hill, and we watched as a convoy of trucks passed us for half an hour. We made no moves or else we would be immediately shot.

The last one stopped beside us and the back was pulled open. Tens of zombies poured out crawling towards us. We had no guns, we had just escaped the prison. Was this how it was supposed to end? What was I even living for any more? No where was safe. I had not seen a single zombie ever since I had crossed the border until now. Was it our fault? Or was the raiders break in inevitable? What happened to Halil and Emily and would I ever see them again? The questions never ended as I sat there waiting for death to come in the form of zombies closing in on us. The others tried to make a run for it and some managed to escape but were being chased down. I was unsure they thought there was anyone left. But I was still here...

I told Damian I would protect him. I gave Emily hope in this soon to be ravaged utopia, and at every chance tried to save her. Halil left, knowing the dangers and deciding not to deal with them. I chuckled a bit. He was right. Look where I am now. Emily was my second chance when I had lost my brother and now she was gone too. Maybe I wasn't cut out to help anyone. There seemed to be no hope for the world or humanity. As I asked myself these questions, I wondered how much time had passed and if they would ever find me. I was covered in dirt and shrubbery so perhaps not. I lay backward onto grass to stare at the sky. I noticed an airplane flying overhead. It had just taken off and was gaining altitude. There was no mistaking the giant letters AQ on the side. Prince-- No Thomas always loved to show off, and claim his property. I closed my eyes and smiled. She would be safe. My job was over.

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.