Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I took a brake from the forums

enter image description here

And how is it that we're repaid for our trust? With treachery...? With deceit? With theft! Whatever you were planning is over... it's done. You can't just run from your problems. You can't just up and leave when it gets tough... 'cause there's nowhere else you can where it ain't. Tough is all we got, now. Get that through your fuckin' skulls. Green here, he can't help you now... you gotta help yourselves... you gotta help me to find the strength to forgive you. Now you can start... by telling me where the other is. I'm gonna count to three. If that brake ain't in my hand by then, we'll have to make things more difficult.

lottii-lu posted: »

-peeps in- Sup nerds. I took a brake from the forums for a bit because I needed to take it easy and relax. While I am still a little d

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited February 2016

I don't mean any offense when I say this, but how the hell did this thread get 3.5 million views

I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it in the "seriously, how did this happen" kind of way

like, where did these 3 million views come from

there is literally no other thread in existence on this entire forum that even comes close

no other thread has even broke 1 million

• Someone refreshed the page 3,5 million times

Deltino posted: »

I don't mean any offense when I say this, but how the hell did this thread get 3.5 million views I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean i

• im pretty sure the w/e on your mind thread had like 2M before it was merged

I don't mean any offense when I say this, but how the hell did this thread get 3.5 million views I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean i

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited February 2016

Oh right, I forgot about that

Well, my point still sort of stands. I mean, that just blew one of its legs clean off, but it still has another to stand on

Green613 posted: »

im pretty sure the w/e on your mind thread had like 2M before it was merged

• TOO MUCH TRUTHNESS i cant ta-k-e thi..s..ahh. (dies with a heart attack)

I took a brake from the forums And how is it that we're repaid for our trust? With treachery...? With deceit? With theft! Whatev

• enter image description here

We got a fellow shipper here boyzzz :D

• Got to say fail though on "Rhyna". That's the weirdest spelling I've seen yet.

ZapThroat posted: »

We got a fellow shipper here boyzzz

• Ikr, I was legitimately confused as well at first :P

Got to say fail though on "Rhyna". That's the weirdest spelling I've seen yet.

• Don't forget that thread has been merged with a TON of other threads, mostly notably (or infamously for some) FOTD, and as we all know views don't carry over blah blah blah. People are just ecstatic here generally, and when that happens, history has shown that a great leap in power comes.

Oh right, I forgot about that Well, my point still sort of stands. I mean, that just blew one of its legs clean off, but it still has another to stand on

• Rhionys

Got to say fail though on "Rhyna". That's the weirdest spelling I've seen yet.

• And I thought people spelling it out as 'Rhyona' or 'Rhiona' drove me crazy. It's nice to see more shippers though.

ZapThroat posted: »

We got a fellow shipper here boyzzz

• no other thread has even broke 1 million

Views only go back as far as Fall of 2013, shortly before Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us premiered. That is when Telltale launched this current version of the forums, and in the process, some of the stats such as views from the old version of the forums were lost.

• I was going to say that I'm not that fussed because they did become friends at the end of the game, even though Rhys can like her. But seriously, I'm just glad you revived this thread.

Poogers555 posted: »

when telltale tweets this http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/why-im-looking-forward-to-more-just-good-friends-relationships-in-video-games-925

• I found that without noticing they tweeted it.

when telltale tweets this http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/why-im-looking-forward-to-more-just-good-friends-relationships-in-video-games-925

• I'm not surprised.

• Rip

• I do really like them being friends though. That final scene in the vault is easily the most powerful and moving scene in any Telltale game. And there was nothing romantic about it.

I would like to see a furthering of their relationship, maybe in season 2? But I did kind of appreciate that they didn't become romantic. (At least for now) they obviously have chemistry and I want to see that explored further in the future.

• Holy shit, you've done it again. You just keep getting better don't you.

its been awhile since i was last here, good to see some familiar people still here, also where did all the sfm/gmod fanartists vanish to? i

I HAVE RETURNED

(get it?)

Anyway, hello my Rhyiona Family! Did ya miss me? I know I haven't been here for a while. School started and a few "other" big things happened. A few of you know what I'm talking about (wink wink, nudge nudge).

But the main raisin I'm coming back right now is to see if within the next few weeks we could get an actual Rhyiona Gaming to happen. This could be my RRBRRR idea (for those new who don't know its just playing any borderlands game in a large group and doing boss raids together) or just gaming w/ Rhyiona family on Steam. I know quite a bit of you already game together but I'm talking along the lines of like we take over a server of CSGO or TF2, or really any games you suggest. I'm not in a rush to get this to happen, and I'm almost always free for Vault Hunting and Chilling together, just hit me up on Steam. But I do want to effectively get the ball rolling and see how many people we can get on board and what would people be interested in (cause every so often I make these announcements, some people get pumped for it and then it falls through usually).

• So secret! Very comeback! WOW!

I HAVE RETURNED (get it?) Anyway, hello my Rhyiona Family! Did ya miss me? I know I haven't been here for a while. School started and

• you should hype up something big and gather everyone for an event in a few weeks or something. it usually works best that way

I HAVE RETURNED (get it?) Anyway, hello my Rhyiona Family! Did ya miss me? I know I haven't been here for a while. School started and

• Shit, I just scheduled a Left 4 Dead Versus Match for Saturday.

• Yeah I pretty much had to hound every other day for a couple weeks the one time I got it to actually happen.

you should hype up something big and gather everyone for an event in a few weeks or something. it usually works best that way

• WOOOOOH!!!! (I've actually haven't played that much l4d) I would totally join yours (assuming there's an opening) if not for work.

lottii-lu posted: »

Shit, I just scheduled a Left 4 Dead Versus Match for Saturday.

• Rhys is the cookie.

Fiona is the glass milk.

The cookie is going deep into the glass of milk, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out...etc

• ChRIsT

Eryka posted: »

Rhys is the cookie. Fiona is the glass milk. The cookie is going deep into the glass of milk, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out...etc

• a classic Eryka

Rhys is the cookie. Fiona is the glass milk. The cookie is going deep into the glass of milk, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out...etc

• edited February 2016

Ha Innuendo

• @ABigBadWolf and...well, all the other artists that see this post (I have a bad memory and haven't been around for a while, so please don't be bad at me for forgetting your names)

I though that a Rhyiona-version of this comic would be pretty funny, since I really could imagine the two of them in that kind of situation:

soooo...yeah. that's it, bye again!

So whose Fiona and what would the other girl be in this sketch.................and don't tell me it's Sasha

Dracu98 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf and...well, all the other artists that see this post (I have a bad memory and haven't been around for a while, so please don't

• it's at you to deciiiiiiiiide...

but seriously, it's up to whoever draws it and what the artist thinks would fit better. maybe rhys comes out of vaughns room or something, I don't know, I don't think that much.

So whose Fiona and what would the other girl be in this sketch.................and don't tell me it's Sasha

• Fiona is the Pea, Rhys is the Cock.

They became only one, a PeaCock.

Hey there everyone! I'm doing extremely well right now, no school because of the snow along with a few other nice things involving games. I hope you guys are doing okay and if not, I hope it gets better! :) Hugs

• sup

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there everyone! I'm doing extremely well right now, no school because of the snow along with a few other nice things involving games. I hope you guys are doing okay and if not, I hope it gets better! Hugs

• Firewatch, that's what's up! :D Sup with you, Green?

sup

• K I just finished Arkham Knight and then this came to my mind so y'know Rice Woyn is Batmon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.