Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• YOU'RE BACK!

listen, I... Tokyo Ghoul is really good okay ;-;

It's all good, how are you? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

tfw I haven't been active cause I've been reading new manga all day Goddamn it, Wolfie. but I'm almost caught up so uh... here I am ...hey?? Hey, Wolfie. How's it going? ;D

• YOU'RE BACK!

Of course I'm back ;D I'm Wolfenus (AKA Mira-fucking-Forrester)! And the Rhyiona thread is still my home B]

listen, I... Tokyo Ghoul is really good okay ;-;

Haha, of course, of course :^) Hmmm, thinking of reading the manga or watching the anime... maybe.

It's all good, how are you? :)

Good, just spending some time on Fallout: New Vegas (Credit to @RockMySocks for gifting it to me, you're awesome af <3). Although it's taking my life. Help ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

YOU'RE BACK! listen, I... Tokyo Ghoul is really good okay ;-; It's all good, how are you?

• As should be, good to have you back!

I'd totally recommend the manga. best girl is touka, don't forget that

enter image description here

No one can help you now, you've been consumed.

YOU'RE BACK! Of course I'm back ;D I'm Wolfenus (AKA Mira-fucking-Forrester)! And the Rhyiona thread is still my home B] liste

• Well save up some money in case Nintendo decides to make an amiibo out of it for their possible Card Games on Motorcycles game, if it ever happens.

dank it i have ZERO luck in few days i never get one of that badass card I cri

• As should be, good to have you back!

Haha, thanks :3

I'd totally recommend the manga. best girl is touka, don't forget that

(?) Wolfenus won't forget that.

No one can help you now, you've been consumed.

NO! In all seriousness, I spent like 25 hours on that game in like 3-4 days (and spent like 10 hours in a single day, crazy right). And now, I actually want to play more New Vegas just to see all the endings of each faction. :|

As should be, good to have you back! I'd totally recommend the manga. best girl is touka, don't forget that No one can help you now, you've been consumed.

• good, good. now you guys are going to have to deal with me posting another animu girl. yes.

hey, you're just doing something you enjoy, nothing really wrong with that. Go for it!

As should be, good to have you back! Haha, thanks I'd totally recommend the manga. best girl is touka, don't forget that

• good, good. now you guys are going to have to deal with me posting another animu girl. yes.

Just make sure the majority of your posts will be Juvia, okay? ;)

hey, you're just doing something you enjoy, nothing really wrong with that. Go for it!

Haha, yeah. I actually really enjoy it. It actually became one of my favorites, if not my favorite RPG. Now, the only games I want to play in the future are Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 since I pretty much enjoyed New Vegas. Ugh, if only I had some money right now ;-;

good, good. now you guys are going to have to deal with me posting another animu girl. yes. hey, you're just doing something you enjoy, nothing really wrong with that. Go for it!

• look at all this beauty in one post

enter image description hereenter image description here

enter image description hereenter image description here

juvia still #1 best girl tho, no worries ;P

Fallout 4 looks pretty good, I've been watching Nova play it but the glitches they're ever so famous for are still there. :P

good, good. now you guys are going to have to deal with me posting another animu girl. yes. Just make sure the majority of your post

• edited February 2016

Ayy, Animu Girl Squad <3

juvia still #1 best girl tho, no worries ;P

Good. But if you replace her one day, I'll hunt you down with my robo dog, Rex. #NeverForgetRex

Fallout 4 looks pretty good, I've been watching Nova play it but the glitches they're ever so famous for are still there. :P

Yeah, I've been watching playthroughs of Fallout 4, too. Fallout 4 is actually the reason why I'm also interested in the older Fallout games. However, I do prefer Fallout: New Vegas over Fallout 4. New Vegas has a better story in my opinion and the dialogue options are kinda too simple in Fallout 4. But I like that the protagonist in Fallout 4 has voice acting. I never really liked non-voice acted protagonists to be honest looks at Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

• only the best, top quality animu girls can be in there <3

Dogmeat, though. He's our lord and saviour and he alone makes everything, glitches or bad story, worth it. Praise the Dogmeat.

Ayy, Animu Girl Squad juvia still #1 best girl tho, no worries ;P Good. But if you replace her one day, I'll hunt you down wi

• whats to be caught up on we get like a page every week now LMAOOOOo

tfw I haven't been active cause I've been reading new manga all day but I'm almost caught up so uh... here I am ...hey?? EDIT: to the people who were concerned (<3 ) ily2

• Hello ABigBadFurry <3 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXX

tfw I haven't been active cause I've been reading new manga all day but I'm almost caught up so uh... here I am ...hey?? EDIT: to the people who were concerned (<3 ) ily2

• only the best, top quality animu girls can be in there <3

Haha, of course. Of course :^)

Dogmeat, though. He's our lord and saviour and he alone makes everything, glitches or bad story, worth it. Praise the Dogmeat.

Haha, can't argue with that. Dogmeat is love, Dogmeat is life. And I actually think that both Rex and Dogmeat are equally pretty good ;D

only the best, top quality animu girls can be in there Dogmeat, though. He's our lord and saviour and he alone makes everything, glitches or bad story, worth it. Praise the Dogmeat.

• Before : 1 to 10 pages everyday

After : 1 page every week

Green613 posted: »

whats to be caught up on we get like a page every week now LMAOOOOo

• Dogmeat glitches through stuff to get you weapons. Dogmeat is a true friend. <3

only the best, top quality animu girls can be in there Haha, of course. Of course :^) Dogmeat, though. He's our lord and savi

• that shade tho

Green613 posted: »

whats to be caught up on we get like a page every week now LMAOOOOo

• excuse ME

Eryka posted: »

Hello ABigBadFurry XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXX

• I love you too, my furryboy. <3

excuse ME

• Aw, how nice of him. ^-^

Also, he just confirmed that all dogs have now the power to glitch through stuff xD

Dogmeat glitches through stuff to get you weapons. Dogmeat is a true friend.

• enter image description here

I love you too, my furryboy.

• I wish my dogs could glitch through stuff.

Aw, how nice of him. ^-^ Also, he just confirmed that all dogs have now the power to glitch through stuff xD

• You missed that ("that", means being called a furry), don't you? <3 ;)

• Oh my god, same. :(

Goddamn it, real life T.T

I wish my dogs could glitch through stuff.

• i missed........

.......the thread

You missed that ("that", means being called a furry), don't you?

• So.Much.SPAM! I LOVE IT!!

Welcome back, Wolf :D

• think about it, you wouldn't have to work ever

"hey, rex, go get me that can of beans pls"

Oh my god, same. Goddamn it, real life T.T

• I know you want it in the ass.

You want the thread in your ass.

(wtf am I writing. Please. Kill me.)

i missed........ ....... ....... .......the thread

• thanks buddy B)

the thread be like

enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

So.Much.SPAM! I LOVE IT!! Welcome back, Wolf

• Yeah, if only I could do that in New Vegas.

Oh well. Rex is still helpful, though, since he helps me knocking my enemies down. :3

think about it, you wouldn't have to work ever "hey, rex, go get me that can of beans pls"

• enter image description here

I know you want it in the ass. You want the thread in your ass. (wtf am I writing. Please. Kill me.)

• Oh hi Wolf.

thanks buddy the thread be like

• ayyy how are you? B)

Brodester08 posted: »

Oh hi Wolf.

• I'm sorry furfur.

• you can get guns tho

Yeah, if only I could do that in New Vegas. Oh well. Rex is still helpful, though, since he helps me knocking my enemies down.

• Yup! I kinda missed seeing the thread being spammed by random shit ;_;

thanks buddy the thread be like

• :(

I'm sorry furfur.

• Do you want some massages?

Hehehe...

• I never thought I'd say this but me too.

Yup! I kinda missed seeing the thread being spammed by random shit ;_;

• You like to eat random stranger's shit?

• Posting random shit creates memories so yeah. It's kinda sad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.