The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2016

A few days ago I told this girl I realy liked her or just that I love her ONE second later.

''Ooh eh sorry I don't love you let's stay friends''

XD WTF lol why I'm laughting seriously I told her I realy realy liked her LOL I'm making jokes of this for a long time I didn't know when to say it here lol

• edited February 2016

Well...i just found out that my old kindergaten friend(we were in the same group) is being charged with murder. I never saw him after the graduation...until now in the news.

• edited February 2016

Woah that must be a shock how you doing?

IRunts posted: »

Well...i just found out that my old kindergaten friend(we were in the same group) is being charged with murder. I never saw him after the graduation...until now in the news.

• Im good, just shocked, that's all

joshua007 posted: »

Woah that must be a shock how you doing?

• I think I just found the best Model U.N. committee ever devised...it's glorious.

• This is going to be an exciting little week or so, XCOM 2 coming out soon which I'm going to watch on Youtube, and the Dying Light remaster with all DLC and improvements which I'm excited about since I love Dying Light.

• I ate some pizza. :P

• Pizza and Mardi Gras. Can your life get any happier?

I ate some pizza. :P

• Somebody... Help me sleep please

• This isn't the extended version, but that one is louder, so here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

Somebody... Help me sleep please

• This is actualy realy good

This isn't the extended version, but that one is louder, so here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

• In case you're interested, here's an extended version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

I hope you sleep well.

This is actualy realy good

• Voice of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck is dead.

Just found out this morning.

I remember watching Looney Toons growing up, and the many characters he did were always some of my favourites. RIP Joe Alaskey, Looney Toons will never be the same again. Thank you for your years of performance that made these characters who they are.

• I hope!

WarpSpeed posted: »

Pizza and Mardi Gras. Can your life get any happier?

• Sorry about your girlfriend, not every relationship works out sadly. :/

update on my theory test FAILED AGAIN nothing bloody new failed on the hazard perception part rebooked but couldnt get a slot till next month whats going to go wrong next

I remember back in Grade 7, I had a continuous streak of failing all of my quizzes and tests. I nearly broke down in the middle of class one point. However I somehow managed to pass at the very end though. Just keep trying as hard as you can, study harder too. With each failure, use it as motivation to pull through even if you feel like udder crap.

update on my theory test FAILED AGAIN nothing bloody new failed on the hazard perception part rebooked but couldnt get a slot till next mont

• The Committee for Cultural Pizza Exchange? The Special Committee for Fuck Sudan?

I think I just found the best Model U.N. committee ever devised...it's glorious.

• So, two days ago i saw....uuuuh an interesting, weird, shocking and funny play. And woah, it had a lot of cussing and i mean A LOT.It was about 7 deadly sins and it had a guy who wanted a gucci jacket made out of crocodile foreskin, a guy who humped a blowup doll...on stage. Yeah...it was really weird, but funny as hell!
    Here's the trailer

enter link description here

• I just watched Land Of The Dead and I really wish there was a sequel I could watch. I had to get that off my chest. I was hoping saying that would make me feel better but nope, still yearning for more zombie action.

• Also RIP Mel Blanc the OG voice of Bugs and Daffy, as well as being the voice of many other Warner Brothers animations. I'm sure many people grew up listening to the voices of one or both of these men, I know I did. Thank you for the laughs and smiles.

Voice of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck is dead. Just found out this morning. I remember watching Looney Toons growing up, and the many cha

• Since I can share this, I'm able to play a bit of Firewatch. :D That really made my day alongside a few other things that happened!

• edited February 2016

Dude there are sequels you can watch. Fair warning though, they're not as good. Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead are their names.
    I'm assuming you have already seen Romero's first three zombie movies. And technically it's not a zombie movie, but he also made a movie called The Crazies that's pretty good. It got a remake about 10 years ago too, and I know there are remakes of Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead too.

I just watched Land Of The Dead and I really wish there was a sequel I could watch. I had to get that off my chest. I was hoping saying that would make me feel better but nope, still yearning for more zombie action.

• Neat! If you can say, how were you able to play it early?

kristi78968 posted: »

Since I can share this, I'm able to play a bit of Firewatch. That really made my day alongside a few other things that happened!

• Emails were exchanged. Basically, it's like how every dev would hand out early builds to press for review or video coverage. If I'm not mistaken, Greg from Kinda Funny also got an early build as well. :)

Neat! If you can say, how were you able to play it early?

• Oh, that's cool! Hope you enjoy the game!

kristi78968 posted: »

Emails were exchanged. Basically, it's like how every dev would hand out early builds to press for review or video coverage. If I'm not mistaken, Greg from Kinda Funny also got an early build as well.

• E.V.I.L.

BigBlindMax posted: »

The Committee for Cultural Pizza Exchange? The Special Committee for Fuck Sudan?

• Why are there so many platonic relationships in anime?

• Yes I've watched Night Of The Living Dead and Dawn Of The Dead but not for some time. I didn't know about Crazies though. I'll check it out. As for the sequels thank you! I'm a bit hesitant to go and watch them with your warning in mind but I'm going to have to at least try them on for size.

Dude there are sequels you can watch. Fair warning though, they're not as good. Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead are their names

• Yet again, another night where I cannot sleep no matter what I do. Hey, if I gave one of you a gun, a plane ticket to where I live and a plane ticket back, could you shoot me in the face?

• To keep a PG rating. I don't think Dragon Ball Z would be a good part of anyone's childhood if Gohan and Videl were having sex during the Buu saga. However, I'm sure the sexual desire is still there, just ignored.

Why are there so many platonic relationships in anime?

• Holy shit, seriously? Damn, that's upsetting to hear. I loved Looney Tunes. Sad to see them go.

Voice of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck is dead. Just found out this morning. I remember watching Looney Toons growing up, and the many cha

• Shoutout to my friend Link for creating a life event on facebook, and all it is is the ENTIRE FUCKING SCRIPT to Shrek. Serious, I shit you not. I have proof and everything, look:

enter image description here

I don't know why I posted this, but my life is currently empty and I can't sleep, so whatever.

• edited February 2016

San Francisco heavy metal band Metallica are slated to play tonight at AT&T Park in San Francisco for The Night Before Concert, a concert held the night before the Super Bowl, which is being held in San Francisco this year. You know what would be even better than that, if they were actually playing the GODDAMN HALFTIME SHOW! Nope, instead its fucking Coldplay and Beyonce. What, is the best selling heavy metal band on the planet, the first band to play on all 7 continents, and the only band to have 5 consecutive No. 1 albums not popular enough for halftime?

• enter image description here

Finally I have been able to post my damn GTA story on AO3! Woo!

Well, a chapter at least. lol

On a side note: I had a dream of myself with very long hair. I looked like a hippie straight outta the 60s.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

Simple economics. Metallica ain't mainstream. A lot of people tune in for the halftime show. Less mainstream performer = lower ratings.

Admittedly, Coldplay was an awful choice.

San Francisco heavy metal band Metallica are slated to play tonight at AT&T Park in San Francisco for The Night Before Concert, a concer

• edited February 2016

I think Beyonce is pretty famous. Sratch that, she's ridiculosuly famous. Definitely currently more popular than Metallica. Seems pretty obvious that they'd go for a more popular choice.

If you look at youtube subscriptions, Coldplay and Beyonce have WAY more than Metallica.

San Francisco heavy metal band Metallica are slated to play tonight at AT&T Park in San Francisco for The Night Before Concert, a concer

• Don't get me wrong, I understand why, it doesn't make it less infuriating though. Metallica is one of the most famous bands from the Bay Area, for the 50th Super Bowl, maybe have an artist that represents the area, just saying. That and I'm just so fucking tired of the shit acts they have had over the last several years. This is the second time Beyonce has done it, second time Mars has done it, how about changing it up a bit. You want an actual show, Metallica is one of the best live bands in the planet, they know how to put on a show.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Simple economics. Metallica ain't mainstream. A lot of people tune in for the halftime show. Less mainstream performer = lower ratings. Admittedly, Coldplay was an awful choice.

• edited February 2016

If you look at album sales, Metallica crushes Coldplay. While Beyonce has sold more overall, Metallica is the best selling band of the Soundscan era, they've sold more albums in the last 2 decades then Beyonce has, and Metallica is one of the highest grossing concert acts.

Correction: Metallica has, in fact, sold more than Beyonce. Metallica has sold 110 million albums, Coldplay has 80 million, and Beyonce has 75 million.

Flog61 posted: »

I think Beyonce is pretty famous. Sratch that, she's ridiculosuly famous. Definitely currently more popular than Metallica. Seems pretty obv

• WHAT THE FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

At least Bumblebee is confirmed, but that Bumblebee be missing a motherfucking arm! Adam better get fucking murdered. Also, Dammit Roman! You were the best fucking villain on the show! Come on!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.