The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have a really bad flu, and I feel really ill right now ;_; I need somebody to break into a music number and lighten my mood, any volunteers?

• That's stupidest thing i have ever heard...

I'd eat it out with you

• So I bought Arkham Knight, and, no surprise, it's completely fucking broken. I can't even get it to start up without it crashing, and I've been trying for the past two hours to try and fix it, tried reinstalling it, and it still won't work.

• edited February 2016

"GOD I HOPE I GET IT,

I HOPE I GET IT.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE NEEEEED--

LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE, AT ALL THE PEOPLE,

HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE NEED HOW MANY BOYS HOW MANY GIRLS HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE--"

I hope at least one person knows that that's an actual song so I don't feel stupid.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I have a really bad flu, and I feel really ill right now ;_; I need somebody to break into a music number and lighten my mood, any volunteers?

• why would you do that, what would posses you to do that

So I bought Arkham Knight, and, no surprise, it's completely fucking broken. I can't even get it to start up without it crashing, and I've been trying for the past two hours to try and fix it, tried reinstalling it, and it still won't work.

• edited February 2016

Naughty Children get punished for using slurs.

@2614118 Rhack

• Thanks Higgs, I really needed that ;.;

"GOD I HOPE I GET IT, I HOPE I GET IT. HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE NEEEEED-- LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE, AT ALL THE PEOPLE, HOW MANY PEO

• The Steam sale.

Talimancer posted: »

why would you do that, what would posses you to do that

• but its been said it hasnt been fixed and never will be

papai46 posted: »

The Steam sale.

• edited February 2016

When you look at some of the recent Steam reviews, a good number of people said that they experienced little to no problems with the game. Since it was on sale, and since I can get a refund for it if it didn't work (which I am in the process of doing), I figured I'd try it and see if it worked.

Talimancer posted: »

but its been said it hasnt been fixed and never will be

• Hello, sorry for my recent absence from the forums as I've been to a book fair in Cairo for the last couple of days and I got a bunch of good books so I wanted to discuss it with you and hear your opinions. Here are the books I got:

enter image description here

Most of them were suggested on here so I felt the need to get them.

I wanted to talk a little bit of each book, so here you go:

• Fight Club

I heard a lot of people talking about it on here and how it was one of the best books/movies on here. I never saw the movie before so it's going to be a fresh ride for me, I already read the first 10 chapters of it and I gotta say: although it was really confusing (as I found myself lost most of the time in the story's timeline), it successfully managed to give me an unsettling vibe while reading it and I found myself caring for what's happening to the unnamed protagonist and his friend Tyler, it looks like it's promising for a lot more to come in the rest of the book, it's been great so far and I've been addicted.

• The Girl On The Train

I never heard anything about it before but the title looked interesting and it reminded me of a movie that I saw before so I decided to grab it while I'm at it.

• To Kill a Mockingbird

Like Fight Club, I heard a lot of people talking about it, so I said "Why not?".

• The Maze Runner

I heard about the movie last year but never got to watch it, so when I saw it there I immediately grabbed it, gonna watch the movie after finishing it.

• Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

I wanted to get that book for a lot of time but never got to do it, plus, I need it for some reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Steve Jobs: The man who thought different

I was fascinated a lot with Steve Jobs' success story so I decided to get that book as an extra.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

So yeah, sorry for the long post but I just wanted to share something with you, thank you for reading :)

P.S. Welcome back @Wolfenus54, @Brodester08, @OfficialSheriffMaybe and @2651676 (Winter-Storms).Hope you learn from your past mistakes and be good children ;)

• Hope you learn from your past mistakes and be good children ;)

But... can't I be naughty anymore? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, then... :(

• Just watch for yourself and you'll do just fine ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hope you learn from your past mistakes and be good children But... can't I be naughty anymore? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Okay, then...

• I just found that you can make GIFs directly from Youtube videos, here's an example:

Very neat if I do say so!

• edited February 2016

It's pretty neat but my gawd does it ever lag a lot when you prepare to make one. .___.

ZapThroat posted: »

I just found that you can make GIFs directly from Youtube videos, here's an example: Very neat if I do say so!

• Fight Club and To Kill A Mockingbird are good, but the latter is very...American. Not sure how well the cultural context will translate. Still very much worth a read.

• Well, today's the day I get my Naruto Storm 4 and Spectre. Yay! :D

Although I am spending well over a hundred bucks.... >.>

Oh well! ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Just another nice photo I took a week ago.

I love winter c:

• Don't worry, I like to know more about American culture, it's interesting to say the least.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Fight Club and To Kill A Mockingbird are good, but the latter is very...American. Not sure how well the cultural context will translate. Still very much worth a read.

• Beautiful picture!

I love winter c:

Same :)

Just another nice photo I took a week ago. I love winter c:

• Rhack me hard.

lottii-lu posted: »

Naughty Children get punished for using slurs.

• Welp, just finished Fallout: New Vegas. To be honest, I actually really enjoyed.

However, I'm not proud of my ending, though. :|

• To be honest, I actually really enjoyed.

Why do you say to be honest?

I'm not proud of my ending, though.

why not?

Welp, just finished Fallout: New Vegas. To be honest, I actually really enjoyed. However, I'm not proud of my ending, though.

• Why do you say to be honest?

I don't know. I kinda got used saying that :P

why not?

I don't know... I just feel like I picked the wrong people to side with and also I feel like I made things worse.

Brodester08 posted: »

To be honest, I actually really enjoyed. Why do you say to be honest? I'm not proud of my ending, though. why not?

• Brodester08 posted: »

Rhack me hard.

• Nice new avatar Wolfey! HAVE GOOD TIME IDK

Welp, just finished Fallout: New Vegas. To be honest, I actually really enjoyed. However, I'm not proud of my ending, though.

• Nice new avatar Wolfey!

Haha, thanks. The fanart was too cute for me to be ignored. ^-^

BTW do you know anything of Fallout or nah? ;P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Nice new avatar Wolfey! HAVE GOOD TIME IDK

• At least you killed the NCR! high five!

Why do you say to be honest? I don't know. I kinda got used saying that :P why not? I don't know... I just feel like I picked the wrong people to side with and also I feel like I made things worse.

• edited February 2016

Yeah. But I wanted to side with Caesar's Legion tbh ;_;

But yeah, NCR was full of shit-heads. I'm glad they died, even if my robots killed the general.

• New anime made by the creator of ONE PUNCH MAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8g3TuKsQHs

• So I just uploaded my first story to AO3 yesterday. Can anyone else who writes on there share any tips?

• also you are lack of comments have worried me </3

Yeah makes sense.

lottii-lu posted: »

@ABigBadWolf You once said you wrote a fanfiction and I'm thirsty, also you're lack of comments have worried me </3

• I don't care about framerate, just as I don't care about graphics or cinematography. As long as what I'm playing or watching is good and a quality product, I will be satisfied. How it looks is purely just frosting on the cake.

I really wanna know your opinion on framerate. Would you rather watch a movie(or film of any kind) in 24fps/30fps or in 60fps? Should 60fps be limited to video games only?

• I'd like to wish a very metal birthday to Cliff Burton, Metallica's 2nd bassist, and a talent lost too early. He would have been 54 today. R.I.P. Cliff, happy fucking birthday.

enter link description here

• What's up with ONE and overpowered bland looking characters?

Gary-Oak posted: »

New anime made by the creator of ONE PUNCH MAN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8g3TuKsQHs

• edited February 2016

lazy eyes, short memory, back problems, laziness, sleep problems, stress, lack of motivation.

Can somebody please help me with this?

• Are you describing my life?

joshua007 posted: »

lazy eyes, short memory, back problems, laziness, sleep problems, stress, lack of motivation. Can somebody please help me with this?

• And now my body suddenly becomes heavy, warm and whatever

joshua007 posted: »

lazy eyes, short memory, back problems, laziness, sleep problems, stress, lack of motivation. Can somebody please help me with this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.