The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Cost Of Living Adjustments are indeed quite important.

joshua007 posted: »

Who likes Cola here I do

• I asked the web team to update the thread to be threaded instead of linear. It's now updated to the modern format.

BigBlindMax posted: »

We really need a new "introduce yourself" thread. The linear discussion style Is pretty useless for a thread like that.

• Hot damn, thanks!

I asked the web team to update the thread to be threaded instead of linear. It's now updated to the modern format.

• edited February 2016

But that's like saying That a guy passed by Hitler's house everyday is a nazi because he got close to Hitler..

Saltlick123 posted: »

Wasn't that a crazy supporter of her, not Hillary herself? Oops, guess I was tired there and mis-worded lol. Still though, she was RIGHT next to the crazy supporter who said it

• You mean Hillary being next to the crazy supporter?

If you want to involve Hitler, it's more like being right next to him when he announces that he's going to invade a country or order the deaths of people in concentration camps and laughing about it (well, what I said might be a little extreme but you should get the picture)

papai46 posted: »

But that's like saying That a guy passed by Hitler's house everyday is a nazi because he got close to Hitler..

• I was completely hooked once Don't Stop Me Now began.

kristi78968 posted: »

Has anyone seen the trailer for a movie called Hardcore Henry? In my opinion, it looks like a ridiculously fun movie! If you haven't seen it, here's the trailer! enter link description here

• Found a cheating Wife on Tumblr....I googled her username and found her pinterest linked to facebook and saw that she was married and has kids. I can't decide if I should tell the husband or not. What would you do if you found someones Wife cheating on them?

• Do you know her? If not I dont see why its anything you should interfere with.

Found a cheating Wife on Tumblr....I googled her username and found her pinterest linked to facebook and saw that she was married and has ki

• i'm turning 14 today c:

enter image description here

• Yeah, I saw that before. The idea itself is actually cool and would force the producers to limit their use of CGI :P

kristi78968 posted: »

Has anyone seen the trailer for a movie called Hardcore Henry? In my opinion, it looks like a ridiculously fun movie! If you haven't seen it, here's the trailer! enter link description here

• Happy Birthday

i'm turning 14 today c:

• Insert Happy birthday song here.

Happy Birthday ^-^

i'm turning 14 today c:

• Wow, your young.

Happy birthday!

i'm turning 14 today c:

• *you're

BigBlindMax posted: »

Wow, your young. Happy birthday!

• Feels good finally having the ability to wear power armor in Fallout: New Vegas :3 #WorthIt

• This is not Steam u pleb.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Feels good finally having the ability to wear power armor in Fallout: New Vegas #WorthIt

• u pleb

ZapThroat posted: »

This is not Steam u pleb.

• edited February 2016

No, if I want to be a road then I have the right to do so!

u pleb

• lolwut

No, if I want to be a road then I have the right to do so!

• fgt, kys smh

lolwut

• enter image description here

fgt, kys smh

• Happy Berfday!

i'm turning 14 today c:

• Well I had no choice but to get the trilogy pack on PSN. Played like 8 hours of the game so far. I still get a bit confused in the gameplay at times but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Of course there are moments it skips a free and I'm like "Noooo, don't you freeze on meh!" <.<

I played it good storyline but I found the gameplay frustrating awfull... I hope you have fun

• Have yet to see The Last but I heard it was pretty good.

Also it took me along time to like Naruto... In the end I realy liked it. I'm gonna watch or read The Last Naruto I heard there was a manga version off the movie

• Why would you give a fuck about random people's personal life?

Found a cheating Wife on Tumblr....I googled her username and found her pinterest linked to facebook and saw that she was married and has ki

• I wouldn't consider it my business.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

Your grammar enforcement record is a credit to the department, kamerad.

*you're

• enter image description here

fgt, kys smh

• My dog hasn't been feeling well lately, she has diabetes but we are hoping that it's just a cold. She has been shivering/shaking a lot and sleeps more than usual. I just hope she will get better. ;C

• The kids choice awards were fucking laughable this year

• ....Why are you voting on Kids Choice Awards?

• Did M:SM win best game, I saw it was nominated.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

The kids choice awards were fucking laughable this year

• The awards haven't happened yet, that's just voting.

Did M:SM win best game, I saw it was nominated.

• edited February 2016

Captain's Log; Star date.... uh.... uhm.... Ok who the hell counts days by the space calendar?! Let's just go with this:

Captain's Log; Entry One

It's been two hours since I've been named Spectre and became commander of the Normandy. Had to give a motivating speech when I first started, went full Paragon on that shit. Afterwards I got to know my crew better as I did some sight-seeing. Wrex has a rather depressing past. Garrus is cool. Tali is a very cheerful lad with tech, and I really learned a lot of her people. Kaiden is rather avoiding. And Ashley... well she kind of annoys me. My usual team on the field happens to be Garrus and Tali, they're pretty good on the field and listening to their conversations on the elevators certainly makes it not boring.

Our first course was to make way to Artemus Au (Yeah, can't spell that, I'm illiterate to space jumbo. Bite me.) to find an Asari named Liara T'soni. On way we founded a besieged freighter under attack by bandits in Hades Gamma. Unfortunately, the crew died among the bandits. In Artemus Au where we were meant to find Liara, we searched in all four systems far and wide for her. We ended up searching on two planets with horrible environmental conditions. I took Garrus, Wrex, or Tali with me during these missions. However, I drove so badly I would imagine one of them got sick during the travel. It took the search of four systems, to finally find Liara's location. Battling through many Geth, battling against the large ones on foot were a bitch. And don't get me started when I had to fight the Krogan alliance with the Geth to capture Liara within the mines she was trapped in. Nearly the whole team go defeated.

Afterwards the mines caved in but we luckily managed to escape the planet, and we learned much from Liara. I plan on taking her with me and Wrex on our next action. Along the way I hope to complete some side tasks that I've noted. But the main objective now is to investigate the Geth attack on one of the planets that was mentioned by the Ambassador (Who can go and jump to a Hux).

End entry.

• "Teen Titans"

Yeah!

"Go!"

Fuck!

• Didn't Phineas and Ferb end years ago?

• Spongebob should have died after Season 3 when the original creator left.

• No

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Didn't Phineas and Ferb end years ago?

• This.

Spongebob should have died after Season 3 when the original creator left.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.