Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Love hurts dude, but it makes when you find that perfect person for you, that much sweeter. So keep your chin up and you'll find that perfect someone, I'll still guide you, little bro.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Can't enjoy this day, dude. From last year, I started despising Valentine's Day. And here's the reason why I hate it, as I mentioned i

• Mawula × Kenny

The ship of love, the ship of life.

The ship making love, the ship creating life.

(sorry for the last sentence, lol)

• Right, ours is the most proper ship in the world :)

Kennybadger posted: »

I am a gentleman, young lady. Nothing lewd about me right, dear.

• edited February 2016

By the power of my own rights, I don't want that to happen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll make my "Valentine's Day's Hate Thread", thank you very much ;p

I am that edgy.

Eryka posted: »

By the power of shipping! I want Eryka × Mario to happen!

• You're our first shipper, don't be sorry :)

Mawula × Kenny The ship of love, the ship of life. The ship making love, the ship creating life. (sorry for the last sentence, lol)

• Haha, okay then ;)

Mawula posted: »

You're our first shipper, don't be sorry

• It wouldn't be you, without that last sentence.

Mawula × Kenny The ship of love, the ship of life. The ship making love, the ship creating life. (sorry for the last sentence, lol)

• Hehehehehehhe, that's true!

It wouldn't be you, without that last sentence.

• Lol my eyes are more powerful. :D

I gotta say, Kenny's smile is so powerful.

• edited February 2016

ALSO.

If anyone tells you gaming is bad and makes you unsocial, that's a LIE :D Rhyiona created this wonderful membership.

Just don't close away under your avatars, reach for the people with your thoughts and hearts <3

• Everything of you is powerful

Everything of @Mawula is powerful

Power + Power = OMG! THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

Lol my eyes are more powerful.

• So poetic. <3

ALSO. If anyone tells you gaming is bad and makes you unsocial, that's a LIE Rhyiona created this wonderful membership. Just don't close away under your avatars, reach for the people with your thoughts and hearts

• What if I want to stay behind/under my avatar?

ALSO. If anyone tells you gaming is bad and makes you unsocial, that's a LIE Rhyiona created this wonderful membership. Just don't close away under your avatars, reach for the people with your thoughts and hearts

• We can give advice on that, uh, Kenny? ;) being pros in opening up :)

So poetic.

• Lol, smile is my thing, then ;)

Lol my eyes are more powerful.

• Then it will be hard for your shipmate to recognize you. But believe me, once you meet him, you will change your wish :)

What if I want to stay behind/under my avatar?

• Lol I think we can, we're pretty damn open. :D

We can give advice on that, uh, Kenny? being pros in opening up

• Your smile is so dreamy. <3

Lol, smile is my thing, then

• Wait... Wait.

Just don't close away under your avatars, reach for the people with your thoughts and hearts

This advice is also working IRL, right?

Then it will be hard for your shipmate to recognize you. But believe me, once you meet him, you will change your wish

• This is RL too. Yes it works anytime. All people need people, every heart needs a heart <3

Wait... Wait. Just don't close away under your avatars, reach for the people with your thoughts and hearts This advice is also working IRL, right?

• I agree with this 100%, if you're to scared to try, you will fail every time.

This is RL too. Yes it works anytime. All people need people, every heart needs a heart

• OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK??? THIS IS YOUR SURPRISE?? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES YOU KEPT IT SO QUIET WHY IM SCREAMING??

enter image description here

MY FEELS HECK YEAH I SHIP YOU GUYS SO HARD!!! holy shit im crying this is amazing i love this thread, its brought so many people together im so emotional ;-; <3

HELLO Rhyiona!!! Well it’s a day of emotion and feels (SO MUCH FEELS I CAN’T EVEN GAAAAAAAAH) and may the love of Rhyiona bless you all.

• edited February 2016

That's Rhys' face every time he sees Fiona.

He is always excited when he sees her, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just a stupid idea I had when I took that hilarious af Fallout: New Vegas screenshot :p

• EVERYONE FALLING IN LOVE IM CRY

Of course these shipping threads come alive on Valentine's Day. Good to see them come back even if it is for one day, or a few. Let's hope we can keep it going though. After all, this is the most viewed thread on TTG; I'm sure of that.

• I guess I'll be forever lonely.

I'll live with some kitties and my goats in a normal sized house, and I'll try to remember happy memories that I never had because I'm the laziest and shyest person on earth.

(tfw you wanna cry irl right now because of the thing you just wrote)

This is RL too. Yes it works anytime. All people need people, every heart needs a heart

• Just wait for my pm, dear, I'll explain it to you.

I guess I'll be forever lonely. I'll live with some kitties and my goats in a normal sized house, and I'll try to remember happy memories

• YOU LITTLE SHIT! Where the hell have you been?? It's been too long!

I hope you're happy how emotional you made me today. THANK YOU.

Kay, everyone, it's time for another State of the Peanut Address. ...yeah, that sounded a lot more clever in my head. ANYWAY. I hav

• Wait. Wtf. Why am I writing random stuff?

Just wait for my pm, dear, I'll explain it to you.

• What the fuck??? Now you guys!!! THIS THREAD I SWEAR TO GOD, ITS MAGICAL. I WAS ALREADY EMOTIONAL BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE.

Please tell me you're dating, please. I need 100% confirmation.

The answer starts with an S

• Can I just say, I never liked Valentine's Day for... reasons, BUT YOU GUYS! I'M LOVING THIS DAY. IT'S A FIELD TRIP OF LOVE!

• Love happens. :D

It is a great thing.

RockMySocks posted: »

Can I just say, I never liked Valentine's Day for... reasons, BUT YOU GUYS! I'M LOVING THIS DAY. IT'S A FIELD TRIP OF LOVE!

• edited February 2016

Well considering what today is and assuming that this still afloat, I'd thought it be only fair to say,

Happy Valentines @MarijaaNo7. ;3

• This thread is magical, I love all you guys and gals. :D

Not yet, but we have discussed it. Right now, we are two people, who ship themselves with each other very much.

What the fuck??? Now you guys!!! THIS THREAD I SWEAR TO GOD, ITS MAGICAL. I WAS ALREADY EMOTIONAL BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE. Please tell me you're dating, please. I need 100% confirmation.

• edited February 2016

I never liked Valentine's day either cause I always miss out on the love.

#4everalone

Can I just say, I never liked Valentine's Day for... reasons, BUT YOU GUYS! I'M LOVING THIS DAY. IT'S A FIELD TRIP OF LOVE!

• OMFG! YOU ALL CAME BACK? HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO @FIREHAWKCULTIST AND @GROWLINGPEANUT FOR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING <3

P.S I'M WRITING ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED :D

• Also, If we join you on canon island, it would get renamed Team Awesome Island!!!!

Next stop: canon island! Come join me and my Cultist!

• Go for it bro. DO IT! The more ships the merrier!

Well considering what today is and assuming that this still afloat, I'd thought it be only fair to say, Happy Valentines @MarijaaNo7. ;3

• It really is! It makes me so happy. :')

Love happens. It is a great thing.

• I feel you Brods. I feel you.

Brodester08 posted: »

I never liked Valentine's day either cause I always miss out on the love. #4everalone

• YES YESYESYES YES

Well considering what today is and assuming that this still afloat, I'd thought it be only fair to say, Happy Valentines @MarijaaNo7. ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.