Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• CRY WITH ME ZAPPY

ZapThroat posted: »

OMFG! YOU ALL CAME BACK? HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO @FIREHAWKCULTIST AND @GROWLINGPEANUT FOR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING P.S I'M WRITING ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED

• It'll happen when it happens, love cannot be forced. ;D But... I did have an inkling, hehehe. If it matters, I happen to ship you guys too <3

Kennybadger posted: »

This thread is magical, I love all you guys and gals. Not yet, but we have discussed it. Right now, we are two people, who ship themselves with each other very much.

• I cri.

enter image description here

RockMySocks posted: »

I feel you Brods. I feel you.

• enter image description here

CRY WITH ME ZAPPY

• Same here man, same here.

Brodester08 posted: »

I never liked Valentine's day either cause I always miss out on the love. #4everalone

• Zap you've always been my valentine <3

Same here man, same here.

• Really? Come here man <3

(I'm not gay, but you're a special case <3)

Brodester08 posted: »

Zap you've always been my valentine

• Official Love Thread

• ZAPTHROAT × BRO

MY GAY OTP <3

Really? Come here man (I'm not gay, but you're a special case )

• Getting desperate are we? xp

Really? Come here man (I'm not gay, but you're a special case )

• They are not desperate! They are in love!

Getting desperate are we? xp

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

@Mawula @Kennybadger

I got bored, lol.

I took your real faces from the selfie thread.

• This

Is

Glorious

Eryka posted: »

@Mawula @Kennybadger I got bored, lol. I took your real faces from the selfie thread.

• Thanks.

Did you uploaded your selfie yet?

You should, because I can accomplish your dreams with my crappy photo montage :D

This Is Glorious

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

@firehawkcultist @growlingpeanut

Seems legit.

I also made that, hehehehehehhehehe:

@Kennybadger

@Mawula

I should do one of those photo montage with Mario, Brody and ZapThroat, hehehehehehehehehehehehwhehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehe

• enter image description here

@firehawkcultist @growlingpeanut Seems legit. I also made that, hehehehehehhehehe: @Kennybadger @Mawula I should

• Art comes in many forms. This is not one of them. This is not art. It is a look into a broken mind. It is a look into insanity. True pure insanity.

That's art

• But--- T-that's not true.

Art comes in many forms. This is not one of them. This is not art. It is a look into a broken mind. It is a look into insanity. True pure insanity.

• You need to get up from your computer space. Go outside and find a therapist. I fear that your mind is fractured and broke to point of no return.

But--- T-that's not true.

• Whatd doid youv saidd hoenry?

You need to get up from your computer space. Go outside and find a therapist. I fear that your mind is fractured and broke to point of no return.

• now you're just acting like your thick as shit. grow the fuck up.

Whatd doid youv saidd hoenry?

• Bad day?

now you're just acting like your thick as shit. grow the fuck up.

• Not particularly. Just hate the fact wherever I go I tend to see immature pricks like you who need to grow up.

Bad day?

• Thank god I didn't tell you something that I knew about you.... Damn girl..

Not particularly. Just hate the fact wherever I go I tend to see immature pricks like you who need to grow up.

• Eryka are you on drugs or something.

@firehawkcultist @growlingpeanut Seems legit. I also made that, hehehehehehhehehe: @Kennybadger @Mawula I should

• All the time.

You are my next target.

Eryka are you on drugs or something.

• Pls no.

All the time. You are my next target.

• Lmao Badgercultist. :D

They look great.

• Lol love it. Just need some French food. ;)

@Mawula @Kennybadger I got bored, lol. I took your real faces from the selfie thread.

• As one of the people in them, I rather like them. I know the others do or will as well. So what does it matter to you?

Art comes in many forms. This is not one of them. This is not art. It is a look into a broken mind. It is a look into insanity. True pure insanity.

• Lol. This is nice :)

• I get an Adam apple, oh my god :D hilarious!

• I'VE BEEN DOING....THINGS. And @firehawkcultist.

No, but for real, I've had a new semester to adjust to and writer's block and all that crap. But I'm kinda back. Ish.

I'M VERY HAPPY I MADE YOU EMOTIONAL. I saw Cultist's tease about it and you guessing and I was like, "Ha, they have no idea what they're about to be hit with..."

YOU LITTLE SHIT! Where the hell have you been?? It's been too long! I hope you're happy how emotional you made me today. THANK YOU.

• There's always space on the top if you start from the bottom up

Careful Goofy, she's slowly gaining dominance.

Well considering what today is and assuming that this still afloat, I'd thought it be only fair to say, Happy Valentines @MarijaaNo7. ;3

• #TooMuchForMe

Also...

(?) Green will remember that.

• You didn't see the beautiful picture with you, Brody and Fappy. Heheheheheheheh

Wolfenus54 posted: »

#TooMuchForMe Also... (?) Green will remember that.

• edited February 2016

I saw it.

And I didn't like it.

And I didn't want you to use my face, okay?

You should've asked me.

You didn't see the beautiful picture with you, Brody and Fappy. Heheheheheheheh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.