Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

I really like this meme Lottii

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh here we go again...

• And if you post that meme again, I'm gonna do the same to you ;p

• Bitch, I'll backhand you into another galaxy.

And if you post that meme again, I'm gonna do the same to you ;p

• Lol thanks darling.

Wait do you mean, you kind of knew, about us already??

RockMySocks posted: »

It'll happen when it happens, love cannot be forced. ;D But... I did have an inkling, hehehe. If it matters, I happen to ship you guys too

• That's supposed to be a stop right now reference.

Is that supposed to be a Danse reference or something?

• YOUTUBE COPY!!!

• Okay, before I post my last Rhyiona/GoT meme for the day, I have two things to say:

• Seriously, you guys have been so damn inactive. I honestly thought that you guys would be more active in the Winter break. Ugh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the thread is dying. It just feels kinda empty. Well, it was active yesterday but only yesterday. As for the lurkers out there, don't be afraid to post anything. Rhyiona shipper or not, everyone is welcome here. And feel free to post something. Just not off limits. And as for the lurking Rhyiona shippers, we don't bite.
    • Since no one made a speech at the previous monthly thread anniversary, and probably no one will make a speech for the next monthly anniversary then I will do it. Not having big skills, though, but if no one is going to do it, then fine by my book. I'll do it, since I always wanted to try my speech skills.

Well, that's all I had to say. Sorry if I offended someone in a way. And now, moving on to my GoT/Rhyiona meme:

enter image description here

Yes, 'My mother insisted' memes are back but are just kinda related to Rhyiona. Deal with it :p

• ◦Seriously, you guys have been so damn inactive. I honestly thought that you guys would be more active in the Winter break

Have you heard of a little ol' something called 'life' ? It was the holidays, meaning people would be spending time with their family and friends I think most people here have a life, most. So that's probably why people are and still are, inactive.

Okay, before I post my last Rhyiona/GoT meme for the day, I have two things to say: * Seriously, you guys have been so damn inactive. I

• Have you heard of a little ol' something called 'life' ?

Of course I do. I have one, too, since I like talking a lot with my friends and spending some time with them :P

It was the holidays, meaning people would be spending time with their family and friends I think most people here have a life, most. So that's probably why people are and still are, inactive.

Well, yeah... but everything just went downhill, if you know what I mean. I mean, the thread was active af almost every day. Yet, somewhere in November, the thread was slowing down. Like a lot. Too much than it used to be. It was like all rather sudden. Hell, even no one made a speech in January and I was very excited for the 10 months anniversary. Yet no one here celebrated it, which was a big let down for me. And that thing kinda changed my feelings towards this thread :v

◦Seriously, you guys have been so damn inactive. I honestly thought that you guys would be more active in the Winter break Have you

• No shit.

◦Seriously, you guys have been so damn inactive. I honestly thought that you guys would be more active in the Winter break Have you

• I think the thread is dying because Tales is over. Hell, the forum as a whole is just dead these days since there is not a lot going on right now with Telltale.

Have you heard of a little ol' something called 'life' ? Of course I do. I have one, too, since I like talking a lot with my friends

• Yeah, I guess... but when Tales was over, the thread wasn't slowing down that much like the whole forum in my opinion, tho. xd

Brodester08 posted: »

I think the thread is dying because Tales is over. Hell, the forum as a whole is just dead these days since there is not a lot going on right now with Telltale.

• Blame time. He's the real problem.

Yeah, I guess... but when Tales was over, the thread wasn't slowing down that much like the whole forum in my opinion, tho. xd

• Sighs Sometimes, I wish it was August again...

Eryka posted: »

Blame time. He's the real problem.

• The thread is dying, it was inevitable. No amount of self-appraisal and circle-jerking is ever going to make it stay afloat. I'm surprised that the thread hasn't fallen apart like a really bad Bethesda RPG already. The game has ended, and I doubt we'll be seeing another season for a long time. The thread has lost its interest, its flavour. Its gotten stale. Rhyiona, is just a ship. It's nothing more than a fan-made ship. Bash me all you want for that statement, but since the game has ended the thread has gone to the shitter. From fan-art and fanfictions galore, to ships inside ships. All I'm trying to say is that this thread is like trying to beat a dead horse. It doesn't matter how much you want to continue riding beating a dead horse is not going to get you anywhere.

Have you heard of a little ol' something called 'life' ? Of course I do. I have one, too, since I like talking a lot with my friends

• Look what I just found, you can use these gifs for your speech.

10/10

Okay, before I post my last Rhyiona/GoT meme for the day, I have two things to say: * Seriously, you guys have been so damn inactive. I

• edited February 2016

Rhyiona, is just a ship. It's nothing more than a fan-made ship.

Careful dude, you could start World War III saying stuff like that xD

The thread is dying, it was inevitable. No amount of self-appraisal and circle-jerking is ever going to make it stay afloat. I'm surprised t

• 10/10 would use them again :')

Pipas posted: »

Look what I just found, you can use these gifs for your speech. 10/10

• Oh god... I feel the Great War starting here...

Rhyiona, is just a ship. It's nothing more than a fan-made ship. Careful dude, you could start World War III saying stuff like that xD

• edited February 2016

Do not know if that has already been posted ....

but these images are beautiful

• Yeah, these images were already posted here...

but it never hurts seeing them again here. :')

Do not know if that has already been posted .... but these images are beautiful

• Well, this was just pleasant to come back to. I'll just leave and wait for my code for Michonne to arrive in my email. Leaves through hole in ceiling

• Rhyiona, is just a ship. It's nothing more than a fan-made ship.

You DID NOT just say that!

I refuse to accept your reality.

And as for the lurking Rhyiona shippers, we don't bite.

Are you sure..? I mean, you never know.. you know?

The thread is dying, it was inevitable. No amount of self-appraisal and circle-jerking is ever going to make it stay afloat. I'm surprised t

• I'm saying the truth, aren't I? It's just a ship. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking a ship, drawing fanart and whatnot. but being overly-fanatical to the point where you think your ship is better than every other ship is pretty absurd. It's like a cult.

Rhyiona, is just a ship. It's nothing more than a fan-made ship. Careful dude, you could start World War III saying stuff like that xD

• I hope you're being satirical.

Narraya posted: »

Rhyiona, is just a ship. It's nothing more than a fan-made ship. You DID NOT just say that! I refuse to accept your reality.

Sighs Sometimes, I wish it was August again...

• edited February 2016

but being overly-fanatical to the point where you think your ship is better than every other ship is pretty absurd. It's like a cult.

It's called having an opinion. Lmao, who are you tell people not to choose this as their favorite ship? Whatever you're trying to argue right now is making no sense and is only causing needless drama right now, just chill.

I'm saying the truth, aren't I? It's just a ship. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking a ship, drawing fanart and whatnot. but

• You're entitled to have an opinion. But that's it, it's just an opinion. It doesn't entitle someone to bash another because they don't have the same opinion of them. And I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to bring across a point.

Green613 posted: »

but being overly-fanatical to the point where you think your ship is better than every other ship is pretty absurd. It's like a cult.

• edited February 2016

No one was even bashing anyone though, so what you brought up was completely irrelevant to the thread and only served to cause problems.

You're entitled to have an opinion. But that's it, it's just an opinion. It doesn't entitle someone to bash another because they don't have the same opinion of them. And I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to bring across a point.

• I'm on your side Greeny

P.S. I love you <3

Green613 posted: »

No one was even bashing anyone though, so what you brought up was completely irrelevant to the thread and only served to cause problems.

I hope you're being satirical.

• Ey, don't see many Rick and Morty gifs and this could not describe my feelings on the matter more accurately. ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes, itll go side by side with wolf among us season 2!

• YUS YUS WELCOME NEW FRIEND! SO LOVELY TO HAVE YOU ABOARD! Does my heart good to see a newcomer. ;-;

Ace24_ posted: »

Hi everybody, can I join you in your fantastic thread? ;D

• MY FEELS!! :)

HELLO Rhyiona!!! Well it’s a day of emotion and feels (SO MUCH FEELS I CAN’T EVEN GAAAAAAAAH) and may the love of Rhyiona bless you all.

• Can I join this ship I've been a lurker for a while, and I used to ship Rhysha because I thought there was no other way. But then I saw the light (this thead) I saw this and it changed me it gave me hope to escape Rhysha, it gave me life.

• Welcome friendo, glad you found the light <3

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

Can I join this ship I've been a lurker for a while, and I used to ship Rhysha because I thought there was no other way. But then I saw the light (this thead) I saw this and it changed me it gave me hope to escape Rhysha, it gave me life.

• Rhyiona, is just a ship

Team awesome disagrees with that statement. This ship has form friendships and relationships, your argument has been deem invalid.

• Welcome to the family! :D

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

Can I join this ship I've been a lurker for a while, and I used to ship Rhysha because I thought there was no other way. But then I saw the light (this thead) I saw this and it changed me it gave me hope to escape Rhysha, it gave me life.

• Thanks! I don't know how to post gifs at the moment so yeah.

• That's a great speech! applauds

Sign in to comment in this discussion.