Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• What? wait.... why would you ask that?

Eryka posted: »

Are you happy?

• Where the hell are all of you coming from all of a sudden?!

Anyways, Welcome Songbird!....good luck.

Songbird posted: »

Hey guys! I'm very new here, and just finished playing Tales of The Borderlands <33 AMAZING GAME. Although there was kinda a pu

• B-but.... Y-you are my babe....

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

If I could meet all of you I would hug you guys! All except Eryka

• To make sure that my little friend is alright.

What? wait.... why would you ask that?

• No comment

To make sure that my little friend is alright.

• Come on... Yo can answer me?

No comment

• Sure keep thinking that. Cuz I'm notenter image description here

B-but.... Y-you are my babe....

• Anybody wants some popcorn?

What don't you understand? I'm not trying to cause an argument in any way shape for form. Why can't you guys realise I'm trying to bring acr

• I really wanted to know, but it's fine...

Sure keep thinking that. Cuz I'm not

• Oh wait.

I thought you replied to something else, lol

Sure keep thinking that. Cuz I'm not

• sure I'm happy

Come on... Yo can answer me?

• Do you know how to use private messages?

sure I'm happy

• No

Do you know how to use private messages?

• Don't want to private message you if that's what your thinking

No

• B-but... I wanted to ask you some personal stuff like : your address, your age, your name, your dog's name...etc :(

Don't want to private message you if that's what your thinking

• Wow there's some new members, Hello there! Welcome!..

• Anybody wants some popcorn?

More like:

I'd fill this thread with some popcorn if I could.

I couldn't resist, I'm sorry.

Anybody wants some popcorn?

• Hey, guys. Guess what day today is.

FEBRUARY 17. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

enter image description here

Also the 11th monthly anniversary of the Rhyiona thread. :}

Happy Anniversary!

Anyways, gonna make a speech later cause I don't feel like doing it now since now I came back from school ;-;

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

It's also the day for the release of the second episode of scare pewdiepie.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. Guess what day today is. FEBRUARY 17. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! Also the 11th monthly anniversary of the Rhyiona thread. :}

• Name me 3 games without Troy Baker, Travis Willingham or Laura Bailey. Good luck lol.

Rules :
    Games must have full voice acting.
    2008 and beyond.

Hey, guys. Guess what day today is. FEBRUARY 17. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! Also the 11th monthly anniversary of the Rhyiona thread. :}

• So, are we expecting something today?

• A party.

Ace24_ posted: »

So, are we expecting something today?

• Mmmm.... My Little Pony Point & Click?

Name me 3 games without Troy Baker, Travis Willingham or Laura Bailey. Good luck lol. Rules : Games must have full voice acting. 2008 and beyond.

• A celebration !!!!!!!!!

Ace24_ posted: »

So, are we expecting something today?

• Maybe a tea party <3 <3

A party.

• enter image description here

HAPPY RHYIONAVERSARY

So, mini speech time! It's been crazy that this thread is now a year old and how even though we've lost a few members, they will always be here (in our hearts and Steam friends lists), we have still gained new members. This thread through thick and thin, good times and the spam times, we've been a fam and I'm not that great with speeches so this is just me saying thank you to everyone on this thread for being awesome, open, and friendly. For you all being so creative and inspiring. Thank you @Green613 for creating this thread and putting up with our shit.

Hopefully, I plan to have a bigger speech next month. We'll see.

Also I'd like to thank all the people for such warm support about @GrowlingPeanut and I. Thank you @Mawula and @Kennybadger for being the original shippers. You both are awesome, but you already know that. Can't wait to see your ship sail on forever!

@Eryka for your very enthusiastic, maybe a bit too far, support but I still appreciate it a lot. The first stuff you said was so sweet. And it is werid to see my face photoshopped onto anything, and a bit unsettling when it's a photo of me making a face. But thank you.

@Wolfenus54 Thank you for your kind words. I do want to give you the advice of don't get down on yourself, you're still young and have a ton of time to find the perfect girl for you. Tbh, I really wasn't looking to ask Peanut out, it just sort of happened after chatting with her for a while (ofc imagine me getting super nervous and embarrassed when I attempted to ask her out). So, it can happen anywhere and anytime just don't be upset if it hasn't happened yet.

@RockMySocks Thank you for your profanity of support, lol. I'm so glad I caught you w/ this really happy blind side. I thought I might have spoiled the surprise by pushing shipping between members (like you and Zap). I don't know why but the image of you happily hugging Peanut while calling her a little shit is so hilarious and cute and heartwarming that you and so many support this.

@RickSanchez Thank you. I know technically this is not the first ship I've been on. But it's the first I've 100% supported being on and it's crazy and I can't even. Thank you.

@lilxGoofycuz Thanks, hopefully that explains the way me and Peanut were acting last time we were playing BL2 w/ you. Still so new I occasionally get bouts of excited shivering. And I support yours and @MarijaaNo7 ship so hard!!!

@Brodester08 I kind of have the same message to you that I gave Wolfenus. You got plenty of time to have find someone who thinks all your flaws are cute and endearing and you're so chill with you don't worry about saying stupid things to her. I totally felt I was the guy that was gonna be ignored by every girl I liked or friendzoned, till I Peanut gave me a chance.

@ZapThroat Thanks for you're congratulating us on "whatever the fuck [Peanut and I] are doing". You are awesome.Yours and Sock's reaction were so hilariously touching, no joke.

@HandsomeChef Just calm down, hopefully you'll stop being bitter about whatever it is. I'm sorry to see/read that you're feeling really down and angsty but this thread has proven to be more than just another shipping thread for so many of us, and I thought it was for you. I know real life can be hard (I can't express how much I do) and this thread can be viewed as an escape for many from reality if for only a short time, but there's no need to bring people down with you. If anything try to feed off of other's positive enthusiasm to help turn your mood around.

• Wolfenus54 Thank you for your kind words. I do want to give you the advice of don't get down on yourself, you're still young and have a ton of time to find the perfect girl for you. Tbh, I really wasn't looking to ask Peanut out, it just sort of happened after chatting with her for a while (ofc imagine me getting super nervous and embarrassed when I attempted to ask her out). So, it can happen anywhere and anytime just don't be upset if it hasn't happened yet

Haha, it's an advice well taken ^-^

Also, your speech, though. I fucking love it ;-; <3

HAPPY RHYIONAVERSARY So, mini speech time! It's been crazy that this thread is now a year old and how even though we've lost a few member

• Kings Quest

Firewatch

The Witcher 3

Fallout 4

Now answer me these 2:

Name your 3 favorite games where both Troy and Laura are in (excluding Tales).

And name your 3 individual favorite characters for Troy and 3 individual favorites for Laura.

Name me 3 games without Troy Baker, Travis Willingham or Laura Bailey. Good luck lol. Rules : Games must have full voice acting. 2008 and beyond.

• Well...

Fallout: New Vegas...? xd Wait, I think I heard Laura's voice there. Shit.

The Walking Dead Season 1, The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us.

I swear... if I fucked that up, I'll be pissed af.

• awkwardly slides in to inform you the thread is 11 months old

HAPPY RHYIONAVERSARY So, mini speech time! It's been crazy that this thread is now a year old and how even though we've lost a few member

• edited February 2016

Laura Bailey voices Aunty Greenleaf in TWAU.

Well... Fallout: New Vegas...? xd Wait, I think I heard Laura's voice there. Shit. The Walking Dead Season 1, The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us. I swear... if I fucked that up, I'll be pissed af.

• You are welcome, darling.

• Hello Daryace.

Daryace posted: »

enter link description here

• @CooperChance Name me 3 games without Troy Baker, Travis Willingham or Laura Bailey. Good luck lol.

My favourite game: Dragon Age: Origins. Also The Walking Dead Season 1 and Life Is Strange That wasn't so hard.

@firehawkcultist Name your 3 favorite games where both Troy and Laura are in (excluding Tales).

The Last of Us, Saints Row 3, Mass Effect 3

And name your 3 individual favorite characters for Troy and 3 individual favorites for Laura.

Troy: Pagan Min (FarCry4), Rhys of course, Joel // Laura: Dagna (DA:Inquisition), Fiona (duh), Saint's Boss (SaintsRowIV).

enter image description here

• Well, shit.

Well, at least I tried :I

Pipas posted: »

Laura Bailey voices Aunty Greenleaf in TWAU.

• Answer my ask on Tumblr or I'll give Pewdiepie a motorbike so he can get to your house quicker.

Well... Fallout: New Vegas...? xd Wait, I think I heard Laura's voice there. Shit. The Walking Dead Season 1, The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us. I swear... if I fucked that up, I'll be pissed af.

• edited February 2016

Do it, so I can meet him close :D

Just joking, just give me a second, I'm gonna answer it xd

Edit: Lmao, that was a nice ask xD

lottii-lu posted: »

Answer my ask on Tumblr or I'll give Pewdiepie a motorbike so he can get to your house quicker.

• edited February 2016

Including both

1. SAINTS
    2. ROW
    3. 4

Excluding one

1. The Wolf Among Us
    2. The Last Of Us
    3. Bioshock

Kings Quest Firewatch The Witcher 3 Fallout 4 Now answer me these 2: Name your 3 favorite games where both Troy and Laura are

• @lilxGoofycuz Thanks, hopefully that explains the way me and Peanut were acting last time we were playing BL2 w/ you. Still so new I occasionally get bouts of excited shivering. And I support yours and @MarijaaNo7 ship so hard!!!

Thanks firehawkcultist, much appreciated!

Happy Anniversary!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.