The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I assume you have no idea what character development is because it was one the most prevalent things in the whole game mate.

Chris_93 posted: »

Not really, sure, I am disappointed that it was so short, I completed Firewatch under 4 hours and that was without rushing it, but what real

• I'm calling them right now to pick you up, UFO will be there 15 minutes after you like this comment, no scam.

lottii-lu posted: »

So I saw a Sasha x Fiona post today... Aliens take me off this planet...

• Playing The Last Of Us again with some friends. It's funny and we make jokes about everything LOL

• May .60 update bring salvation and decent framerate upon DayZSA.

• edited February 2016

Couldn't find any development.

I assume you have no idea what character development is because it was one the most prevalent things in the whole game mate.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

I made a thread about this, but I am also posting this here in case some people miss it:

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/makewarnotlove3/

http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php

As a result of some promotion going on with Sega on Steam, Sega is temporarily releasing some full games for free.

So far, you can get the following tiles for free:

• Jet Set Radio
    • Hell Yeah!
    • Golden Axe

Additionally, in a few days, we may later get other free games including:

• Binary Domain
    • Condemned: Criminal Origins
    • Streets of Rage II
  • Monster energy drink and Dr. Mcgillicuty's cherry = Fannnnnnnntassstic.

• Link please.

Just to be uhhh.... disgusted

• edited February 2016

Scrub nO

Link please. Just to be uhhh.... disgusted

• Lottii jAwUl

Scrub nO

• Aliens take me off this planet...

Aliens

Brody is an alien hence being from Canada, ask him.

• Scrub yES

Scrub nO

• Isn't Canada on the moon?

Aliens take me off this planet... Aliens Brody is an alien hence being from Canada, ask him.

• Thanks!

I made a thread about this, but I am also posting this here in case some people miss it: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/makewarnotl

• I just watched the finale of gravity falls, and damn, i'm crying

• I don't think you know the meaning of the word "weeaboo".

papai46 posted: »

Weeaboo.

• edited February 2016

I heard it was the last season.

BTW I never watched it but I will but there are only two seasons right?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I just watched the finale of gravity falls, and damn, i'm crying

• edited February 2016

enter image description here

• Yet another fandom pressuring yet another poor girl into suicide. Jesus fucking christ... I am so sick of these egotistical, White Night, SJW bastards fucking hurting people. I hope they all die.

• I really have no idea why incest ships are the weirdest kinds of ships to you people. If you've been to the reaches of the internet I have, seen the shit I've seen, Incest would be a walk in the park.

• Which fandom?

Yet another fandom pressuring yet another poor girl into suicide. Jesus fucking christ... I am so sick of these egotistical, White Night, SJW bastards fucking hurting people. I hope they all die.

• The RWBY fandom, strangely enough. I've actually never seen hostility in that fandom, but every fandom has it's bad apples.

Which fandom?

• RWBY

I... that doesn't help me at all. What is that

The RWBY fandom, strangely enough. I've actually never seen hostility in that fandom, but every fandom has it's bad apples.

• An animated series by RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum.

RWBY I... that doesn't help me at all. What is that

• Happy February 17th.

• edited February 2016

These white knight sjws are all just a bunch of shitty fucking hypocrites. I am curious what their argument was this time.

Yet another fandom pressuring yet another poor girl into suicide. Jesus fucking christ... I am so sick of these egotistical, White Night, SJW bastards fucking hurting people. I hope they all die.

• It's just a joke, fam.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I don't think you know the meaning of the word "weeaboo".

• Wincest.

• She shared her abuse story and how Monty's work helped her through it, and people called her an attention whore who was using abuse and Monty as an excuse for attention, and then said she doesn't understand what abuse is. And then they bullied her non-stop.

MichaelBP posted: »

These white knight sjws are all just a bunch of shitty fucking hypocrites. I am curious what their argument was this time.

• Well that's a load of shit, but I wouldn't expect anything less from these fuckers.

She shared her abuse story and how Monty's work helped her through it, and people called her an attention whore who was using abuse and Mont

• So, my mom had to take in a kitten last night because she was worried something was going to happen to it.

We was going to send it back home, but my mom found out it was kicked out by it's owners. I've been feeling sympathy for it all morning and, although I'm not really an animal person, I feel relieved we're keeping it.

• So I was looking up a censorship in kids shows and pilots and Code Lyoko his a few interesting ones so I saw the pilot that was cool to see the concept LOL and further in the show apparently in a deleted scene from a Episode two guys were kissing 0_0

Season 2
    Episode 42 "A Fine Mess"

source: http://en.codelyoko.fr/scriptsvsepisodes/

Type of scene: Daily life & relationship between the characters
    Characters involved: Ulrich & Odd

Type of change: Censoring!
    Cause: Love-story/Physically suggestive

This scene deserves its piece of fame. Indeed, it was probably the only "homosexual"-themed scene in the series. Thus it could serve as the cornerstone to all yaoi culture applied to Code Lyoko. Remember the original episode 42 "A Fine Mess". Odd finds himself, after a computer bug, stuck in Yumi's body and vice-versa. The clown then engaged in some strange behaviour while in his friend's female body.

There was a scene in which Odd (in Yumi's body) hugs Ulrich to make Sissi angry. It's then photographed by Milly and Tamiya and immortalised in the Kadic News. In the script, the deception went a little further than this. Odd didn't content himself in merely hugging Ulrich but gave him a big, dreamy kiss. Besides, we can't sideline this one since the blond punctuates the episode by saying: "Wow... You're a great kisser!".

The fanfiction writers that give Odd an unbridled sexuality might not be incorrect.

If this is correct than it makes the end of the episode could've been two times funnier. LMAO

What do you guys think about two guys kissing each other in a kids show I don't have a problem

• This is awesome :D Both fire emblem fates games are averaging 9's

• Aaaah I love kittens
    enter image description here

You have a great mom for taking that kitten in your home

So, my mom had to take in a kitten last night because she was worried something was going to happen to it. We was going to send it back h

• edited February 2016

So I saw two kids fighting in the mall. I don't know what happened. They were probably around 13 years olds but one of them lay on the ground and the other kid was kicking him. I wasn't realy sure I had to do something but a customer came out the crowd around the two boys and grabbed the boy that was kicking at his throat and released him a second or two later.

I couldn't hear what he said but the kid on the ground got away. The other kid also got away before some shop owners starting to show there faces.

• edited February 2016

I never played the fire emblem series should I give it a shot?

This is awesome Both fire emblem fates games are averaging 9's

• [removed]

So, my mom had to take in a kitten last night because she was worried something was going to happen to it. We was going to send it back h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.