Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, you'll have to do it again on 17th of March :D when it'll be a 12 months anniversary!

Still, very well spoken, a moving speech.

HAPPY RHYIONAVERSARY So, mini speech time! It's been crazy that this thread is now a year old and how even though we've lost a few member

• and wants to have a threesome between Sasha, Fiona and Rhysie.

What.

enter image description here

• Oh wow you guys are almost at 4 million views? O.o

• Uh... not sure on here but there is a guy on ao3 who'd like that...

• @ZapThroat Thanks for you're congratulating us on "whatever the fuck [Peanut and I] are doing". You are awesome.Yours and Sock's reaction were so hilariously touching, no joke.

Oh, thank you!

And I don't know what happened to @HandsomeChef recently, but I hope he gets through his current state and come back again, I know what it's like to be overly depressed so I can't blame him, hope you get better :D

HAPPY RHYIONAVERSARY So, mini speech time! It's been crazy that this thread is now a year old and how even though we've lost a few member

• Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zeratuel posted: »

Oh wow you guys are almost at 4 million views? O.o

• I'll give you hint.

Her name is Eryka ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That's my dream

• Don't worry, I already found my true love: @ZapThroat.

• Hot.

Brodester08 posted: »

Don't worry, I already found my true love: @ZapThroat.

• Eeee, thank you for the warm welcome, guys!! <33

I've been stalking this thread for while and it makes me laugh so much XD

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! <33 Is there going to be a Tales of The Borderlands 2? If so, Rhyiona on!! :D

• Is there going to be a Tales of The Borderlands 2?

No, never ;D

Songbird posted: »

Eeee, thank you for the warm welcome, guys!! <33 I've been stalking this thread for while and it makes me laugh so much XD And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! <33 Is there going to be a Tales of The Borderlands 2? If so, Rhyiona on!!

• edited February 2016

Nice of you to wish someone a happy birthday by posting a picture of me cosplaying here.
    The end often justifies the means, but still: ask the permission to use the photograph.

It is nice that you find my photograph to be worthy to use in such a manner, but it is offending towards the photographer and the subject in the photo to be used without permission. It is also a copyright infringement.

ZapThroat posted: »

You're welcome my lovely lady

• Hey I get it. Cause August was a huge month for the threads, and you blame him in the game. Atleast that's what I got out of this.

• I'm not sure to understand the last part

Hey I get it. Cause August was a huge month for the threads, and you blame him in the game. Atleast that's what I got out of this.

• There better be a Season 2. Otherwise TellTale will have lots of explaining to do. But seriously, how could they not? Yeah, they need permission from 2K and Gearbox again; but this game has gotten so many nominations and rewards, why wouldn't they?

Songbird posted: »

Eeee, thank you for the warm welcome, guys!! <33 I've been stalking this thread for while and it makes me laugh so much XD And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! <33 Is there going to be a Tales of The Borderlands 2? If so, Rhyiona on!!

• speech time

lmao kek i have nothing for you guys get baited LMAOOOO

that wasnt what i came to say tho

what i did come to say though was

//expect a grand speech for next month cause its the one year speech SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT IT WILL BE SOOOOOO GOOD/

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ cya fuccbois ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

• Will this speech include some R34 Rhyiona? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Special occasions means special images.

Green613 posted: »

speech time lmao kek i have nothing for you guys get baited LMAOOOO that wasnt what i came to say tho what i did come to say though

• edited February 2016

I WISH!!!

itll be better than the nudes tho

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ trust in thee ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Eryka posted: »

Will this speech include some R34 Rhyiona? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Special occasions means special images.

• I got an idea.

Creat a private messages with a lot of people and send them some good Rhyiona images ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I WISH!!! itll be better than the nudes tho ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ trust in thee ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

• now now eryka

thats against the rules

but i appreciate the effort (⌐□_□)

I got an idea. Creat a private messages with a lot of people and send them some good Rhyiona images ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• We can have private discussions on other social medias, like snapchat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

now now eryka thats against the rules but i appreciate the effort (⌐□_□)

• now now kiddos

youre all too young for that

(⌐□_□)

We can have private discussions on other social medias, like snapchat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• We can go on Skype, it's better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

now now kiddos youre all too young for that (⌐□_□)

Pls no... I never want to see dom Rhys again...

Will this speech include some R34 Rhyiona? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Special occasions means special images.

• I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

Will this speech include some R34 Rhyiona? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Pls no... I never want to see dom Rhys again...

• Dom Rhys burnt my crops down and sent nukes to my house, I will not enjoy it.

I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it

• Nice ;)

Dom Rhys burnt my crops down and sent nukes to my house, I will not enjoy it.

• You think that this is some kind of joke? Those was my prize winning crops, Eryka.

Nice

• Okay.

(I still believe you enjoyed it)

You think that this is some kind of joke? Those was my prize winning crops, Eryka.

Eryka pls...

• ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

speech time lmao kek i have nothing for you guys get baited LMAOOOO that wasnt what i came to say tho what i did come to say though

• Is this thread dead at the moment or something?

Did I choose to slide on in at the wrong time?

IS ANYONE ALIVE TODAY?

• Με

SmolGui posted: »

Is this thread dead at the moment or something? Did I choose to slide on in at the wrong time? IS ANYONE ALIVE TODAY?

• I just learned that mixing tea and Wine isn't a good idea.

Is this thread dead at the moment or something? Did I choose to slide on in at the wrong time? IS ANYONE ALIVE TODAY?

• HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?!?!?!

IT'S DELICIOUS!

Ace24_ posted: »

I just learned that mixing tea and Wine isn't a good idea.

• I'm here. And I'm gonna quickly swipe that pic. I never saw Jack do that XD

• Hmm, capital.

Ace24_ posted: »

I just learned that mixing tea and Wine isn't a good idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.