Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i knew i could count on you fishy

I have to say hi too to show off that I care about you.

• indeed it is I B)

hello!

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

OMG...........your back.........Best. Day. Ever!!!! (When I finished tftb I played the game with 100% Rhyiona choices.)

• Wolf, my young son, eat ponies, for me, for E.T.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wat

• That's shit

Jk, it's bootyful af <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Source

• edited February 2016

Eryka... what was you on when you made this theory?

• Coke and °Degree°

Eryka... what was you on when you made this theory?

• dO NOT BRING THAT BACK UP

Eryka posted: »

Coke and °Degree°

• I know, I know, I'm pretty late, like always, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :>

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guess who has birthday today. xP Yeah, that's the best GIF I could find. :P Anyways, how are you all today? ^_^

• I'm pretty late, but still, happy birthday! ;)

I also have a bday today, finding someone who shares your bday is pretty neat lmao

• Heh, very interesting theory, I must say... poor John, stuck in an endless Tales loop... or lucky? :D

Well, some people got busy, others moved on after Tales ended... but I'm impressed that some of you are still here, that's amazing. :)

• It's too late

dO NOT BRING THAT BACK UP

• Aw yeah bby give er the smooch

Source

• About time your ass woke up.

Jk jk

I've missed you, Wolfie <3

indeed it is I hello!

• B-but...Noo!! So sad that you're leaving.. but I respect your decision. We'll miss you, lovely fellow Rhyionian... ;-; <3

PannaMoxxi posted: »

I feel like a total stranger here now. I'm sorry to say that, but...well.... time to say goodbye, Rhyionians. It was really nice to meet all of you! - hugs -

• Gah your skills, I can't stress how talented you are I'm such a huge fan of your work! Absolutely fantastic. <3

bembiann posted: »

Well, i watched a Crimson Peak movie, and being very impressed for now. And made an art for this story. And recorded a process enter link description here

• Yep, this is where it all started for me too... sigh What a ship, man...what. a. ship. <3 ;_;

Ace24_ posted: »

Just remembering what made me love these two I know, I'm a sadist

• Late welcome fellow Rhyionian! So glad to have you here and happy to see the holy light has guided you. :)

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

Can I join this ship I've been a lurker for a while, and I used to ship Rhysha because I thought there was no other way. But then I saw the light (this thead) I saw this and it changed me it gave me hope to escape Rhysha, it gave me life.

• Ugh, thank you for sending me back to Rhyiona hell with these gifs dsjghjs memories ;-;
    And a warm welcome to you new Rhyiona friend! Great to have you! I 100% agree with everything you just said about these two and I felt the same way my first playthrough. They just seemed way more compatible to me than Rhys and Sasha did. So yeah I was pretty much a Rhyiona shipper from ep 1 and I was pretty salty when I couldn't give Fiona that flower. :/ If you're gonna plant romance in a choice based game make it equal opportunity dammit! Seriously that had the potential to be hilariously cute and awkward!

"Fiona is every bit as good as Sasha" - Not gonna lie, Sasha's cool 'n all but I have always liked Fiona more than her so that certainly helped me ship Fiona with Rhys haha.
    Hope to see ya around often! :)

Songbird posted: »

Hey guys! I'm very new here, and just finished playing Tales of The Borderlands <33 AMAZING GAME. Although there was kinda a pu

• why not?

Narraya posted: »

and wants to have a threesome between Sasha, Fiona and Rhysie. What.

• thanks man :)

HellFish posted: »

I'm pretty late, but still, happy birthday!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

Fiona is the ice cream cone.

Rhys is the ice cream.

The ice cream is going deep into the ice cream cone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I won't eat ice cream anymore.

Btw, guys you are near 4M views!

Fiona is the ice cream cone. Rhys is the ice cream. The ice cream is going deep into the ice cream cone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I love ice cream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ace24_ posted: »

I won't eat ice cream anymore. Btw, guys you are near 4M views!

• edited February 2016

Thanks, Hellfish ^_^

Edit: Oh shit. I thought you were Hanna for a sec cause of the avatar. My bad xD

I know, I know, I'm pretty late, like always, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :>

• lol, rip Anus

Thanks, Hellfish ^_^ Edit: Oh shit. I thought you were Hanna for a sec cause of the avatar. My bad xD

• I was in a hurry, okay? ;_;

lol, rip Anus

• You should pay more attention, Mister Wolf's Anus.

I was in a hurry, okay? ;_;

You should pay more attention, Mister Wolf's Anus.

• Thanks

• Hehe, yeah, I noticed... I was wondering whether you were sarcastic or genuinely confused. :P No problem. ;)

Thanks, Hellfish ^_^ Edit: Oh shit. I thought you were Hanna for a sec cause of the avatar. My bad xD

• awww shucks B)

no whistle this time??

About time your ass woke up. Jk jk I've missed you, Wolfie

• hello hello

enter image description here

(not a juvia gif because i need new ones so best girl #2 will have to do)

• heips Wolf :3 Long time no see! (yeah I haven't visited here in ages ;__; don't sue me....)

Everything going great? Is Rhyiona still confirmed? Does Magiana(or Magearna, whatever) mean that we will have pokemon Z or 7th generation next? :>

hello hello (not a juvia gif because i need new ones so best girl #2 will have to do)

• I was wondering where you were, welcome back!

Apparently there's a nintendo announcement soon so stay tuned to find out! I'm thinking gen 7 to be honest, but we'll see.

Rhyiona will always be confirmed. B)

nohuhhuh posted: »

heips Wolf Long time no see! (yeah I haven't visited here in ages ;__; don't sue me....) Everything going great? Is Rhyiona still confirmed? Does Magiana(or Magearna, whatever) mean that we will have pokemon Z or 7th generation next? :>

• Actually... I used it more than once.

I just thought you saw it and you wad pretending it didn't work :c

awww shucks no whistle this time??

• Jesus that was fast! :O I completely forgot how guick you are with your replies.. :P

Thanks Wolfie :) Heh in before it's something really minor like pokemon suffle update or Detective pikachu's worldwide release :'D Yeah I think it could be gen 7 but part of me really wants that Z version. Maybe it's gen 6.5 who knows? :)

Heh that's right :P Hmm I have not been thinking about Tales or Rhyiona for ages...but right now I really miss them ;')

I was wondering where you were, welcome back! Apparently there's a nintendo announcement soon so stay tuned to find out! I'm thinking gen 7 to be honest, but we'll see. Rhyiona will always be confirmed.

• my sonic skills are back in action!

I honestly would rather have Gen 7 already because we only got 70 something pokemon in gen 6 and I don't really see the point in Z. if it was a sequel, I'd understand but a Platinum version of D/P? Ehh, I think I prefer new Pokemon haha

Still wishing for season 2...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Jesus that was fast! :O I completely forgot how guick you are with your replies.. :P Thanks Wolfie Heh in before it's something really m

• pfft I was so confused when I saw your avatar because for a second I thought it was actually my avatar xD dammit Hanna, go to sleep, you so tired..

Heh, very interesting theory, I must say... poor John, stuck in an endless Tales loop... or lucky? Well, some people got busy, others moved on after Tales ended... but I'm impressed that some of you are still here, that's amazing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.