Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I thought it looked like a fletchling at first lmao

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I like the titles, to be honest. :P But they remind me of the fanmade games Solar Light and Lunar Dark haha I'm curious about this new bird, must be the Pidgey of the region!

• I don't know they are not just very dynamic titles in my opinion :D But eh, they are only titles..

It looks like a woodpecker..but its head is damn big :D

Hmm I'm still confused because of all the zygarde hazzle..And how about Volcanion?..and AZ's Floette? There are so many things we need to know! But if I had to guess..pokemon moon and sun are gen 7 games BUT they will still continue the story of gen 6 somehow..maybe this new region is next to Kalos? Maybe you can travel back there after beating the game? I dunno, they cannot just forget everything they have been building up now :D That would make no sense. And Gamefreak is the biggest troll if these end up actually being 6.5 gen games. (But I do believe that this is gen 7)

I like the titles, to be honest. :P But they remind me of the fanmade games Solar Light and Lunar Dark haha I'm curious about this new bird, must be the Pidgey of the region!

• What I'm worried about is how to transfer my Pokemon from XY/ORAS to SUMO... I ain't buying Pokemon Bank to use it for 10 minutes :|

aye, it is I'm both excited yet at the same time worried about how it will affect the Pokemon Special manga since they already have 3 arc

• so did I, but the colours gave it away :P

I thought it looked like a fletchling at first lmao

• edited February 2016

I'm getting both but Pokemon Moon sounds way cooler. :P

It's definitely a woodpecker, I think. Hope it has a neat typing.

I think they're gen 7 because of the new pokemon already introduced but I do agree with you that it seems likely that we'll be revisiting Kalos in a Kanto/Johto kind of situation. :) I can't wait to see the new starters, fingers crossed for a fire tiger!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I don't know they are not just very dynamic titles in my opinion But eh, they are only titles.. It looks like a woodpecker..but its head

• same, I have Pokebank but it's a pain to have to renew my pass(which costs money) to keep it active....

What I'm worried about is how to transfer my Pokemon from XY/ORAS to SUMO... I ain't buying Pokemon Bank to use it for 10 minutes

• If they give you the ability to trade from X and Y to Sun and Moon then you can just trade to someone who has X and Y and they can trade it to your Sun and Moon game. Granted it would take a while to do BUT ITS BETTER THAN BUYING THE BANK LMAOOO

What I'm worried about is how to transfer my Pokemon from XY/ORAS to SUMO... I ain't buying Pokemon Bank to use it for 10 minutes

• I doubt the games will be compatible and they'll just rely on Pokemon Bank.

They better give us another free trial otherwise this is ridiculous.

Green613 posted: »

If they give you the ability to trade from X and Y to Sun and Moon then you can just trade to someone who has X and Y and they can trade it to your Sun and Moon game. Granted it would take a while to do BUT ITS BETTER THAN BUYING THE BANK LMAOOO

• I knew you were a furry

• edited February 2016

I'm not sure which one I'll be getting, I usually get the one with the mascot that I like, which is almost always the former of the two versions, so maybe Sun?

It would be so cool it this is like Kanto/Johto, with the ability to visit Kalos in these new games

I'm getting both but Pokemon Moon sounds way cooler. :P It's definitely a woodpecker, I think. Hope it has a neat typing. I think they

• edited February 2016

I'm probably gonna get Pokemon sun. :D But I will decide after seeing the two main legendaries :)

Yeah we don't need any normal frying types anymore :D

Oh yeah that's a good point, this could be a new Kanto/Johto situation :) I wanna see a koala pokemon so bad! it would probably be a crass type. But a fire tiger would be great too! AAA I just can't wait :P I wish they showed us a bit more in that direct video..I want to speculate!

Heh nohuhhuh came back to rhyiona thread to talk about pokemon :P

I'm getting both but Pokemon Moon sounds way cooler. :P It's definitely a woodpecker, I think. Hope it has a neat typing. I think they

• Wait for the legendaries to get leaked before you decide, maybe. Or wait to see what Pokemon are version exclusive?

I'd love that, that way we could explore stuff that was unfinished in Kalos but still please everyone with new Pokemon.

I'm not sure which one I'll be getting, I usually get the one with the mascot that I like, which is almost always the former of the two vers

• Pokemon bank is so not worth the price and completely worthless, I got it when it came out and I haven't even used it since then, I'm pretty sure every pokemon I had in there is dead now lmao.

I doubt the games will be compatible and they'll just rely on Pokemon Bank. They better give us another free trial otherwise this is ridiculous.

• I found something :D These can be completely fake tho..but still!

enter image description here

Wait for the legendaries to get leaked before you decide, maybe. Or wait to see what Pokemon are version exclusive? I'd love that, that way we could explore stuff that was unfinished in Kalos but still please everyone with new Pokemon.

• Good idea, we got a long time ahead anyway. :)

A Koala would be nice if the region is based on Australia but I somehow doubt that... or maybe it's my expectations for a connection with Kalos and since that's based on France, then... haha

the best kind of talk!

I'm probably gonna get Pokemon sun. But I will decide after seeing the two main legendaries Yeah we don't need any normal frying types

• I used the free trial and then let it rot. It's really useless -- they gave us HA Johto starters... and that's it.

Green613 posted: »

Pokemon bank is so not worth the price and completely worthless, I got it when it came out and I haven't even used it since then, I'm pretty sure every pokemon I had in there is dead now lmao.

• aww, I hope they show us the starters before the legendaries ;-;

I love deciding which one I'll pick in each gen. Fell in love with Fennekin as soon as she was revealed. ;-;

I found something These can be completely fake tho..but still!

• Yeah starters are the most important pokemon in my opinion :D But I have to say that my expectations are pretty high now.. I think kalos starters were the best starters we ever had..it's hard to think that they could top them :P

Same :> I also love fennekin! btw do you also like its evolutions? because I think most of the pokefans hate Delphox and I can't see why :D

aww, I hope they show us the starters before the legendaries ;-; I love deciding which one I'll pick in each gen. Fell in love with Fennekin as soon as she was revealed. ;-;

• edited February 2016

yeah that's true but I still want to see a koala pokemon :D And a dolphin pokemon! And a dragon eeveelution! <3

Can't deal with this excitement xD

Good idea, we got a long time ahead anyway. A Koala would be nice if the region is based on Australia but I somehow doubt that... or may

• if those are real, I'm guessing the one on the right would be Moon's mascot? lol
    like @ABigBadWolf I also hope they reveal the starters before the legendaries

I found something These can be completely fake tho..but still!

• I love Delphox so much. Cute witch fox? Hell yeah!

And yeah, definitely -- the starter is that one Pokemon that stays with you throughout your journey, your very first friend in a completely new adventure. I don't get how some people have the courage to box theirs. ;-;

Yeah starters are the most important pokemon in my opinion But I have to say that my expectations are pretty high now.. I think kalos start

• Hey, guys. How's it going? :'>

Pls help me, I went back to the older pages of the thread and I'm getting nostalgic ;-;

• edited February 2016

Everything good just a little bit tired after work

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. How's it going? :'> Pls help me, I went back to the older pages of the thread and I'm getting nostalgic ;-;

• I get sad evey time I think about @Kawaiii @BigBadPaul and @Morphias so stfu anus and cry with me

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. How's it going? :'> Pls help me, I went back to the older pages of the thread and I'm getting nostalgic ;-;

• aw yee

lottii-lu posted: »

Source

• 4M views :D

• when you see your notp

• Rhack? :P

when you see your notp

• when your best friends ships your notp

when you see your notp

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

Do you guys remember the hot fanfic that @HazzaTheMan made a few months ago? It was so hot that I bet 1M dollar that at least one person fapped to it. (I bet another 1M dollar that this person is @ZapThroat)

I got an idea. enter image description here (man... why am I still using that gif?)

What if, it was a real movie? We just need 2 actors ; One that looks like Rhys, and one that looks like Fiona

We'll probably need other people for this project like someone for the makeup (for Rhys' tattoo), or someone for the "sound" or the camera to get good "angles".

We also need artists to create the costumes :D

I'm pretty sure Hazza would be honored by that. But I'm more sure that Zappy would fap to that.

If I remember, @Mortal5075 looks a little bit like Rhys :)

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you see your notp

• with a lot quilt in her voice

Hi, long time no see. How are you? :>

Quiff posted: »

when your best friends ships your notp

• Aw hi, it's been a while indeed.

It's been a mixed bag, these past months has been the busiest for me, which leads to a lot of stress and other shit :/

Now how are you doing, are you still in Art School? :^)

with a lot quilt in her voice Hi, long time no see. How are you? :>

• edited February 2016

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Are you referring to school or? Anyway I hope it gets better soon.

I'm doing good. Yes I'm still in Art school and I just finished making my first game :D okay it's just a "modern Pong" but still..However I am also a bit stressed because our school projects are getting more and more challenging every day..

Quiff posted: »

Aw hi, it's been a while indeed. It's been a mixed bag, these past months has been the busiest for me, which leads to a lot of stress and other shit Now how are you doing, are you still in Art School? :^)

• Oh yeah, this thread exists. Hello.

• Brodester! ^.^

Glad to see you haven't completely forgotten about us. x)

Sup.

Brodester08 posted: »

Oh yeah, this thread exists. Hello.

• Of course I haven't forgotten about you guys!

I've just been distracted lately.

Brodester! ^.^ Glad to see you haven't completely forgotten about us. x) Sup.

• Modern Pong sounds pretty cool tho. I'm guessing you're not doing a Fine Arts course since you made a game, I would like to try and do that.

I'm in my second year in High School, but by the time February is over I'll have a break before the finals :^)

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Are you referring to school or? Anyway I hope it gets better soon. I'm doing good. Yes I'm still in Art school

• Why the fuck did you swap profile pics with Laura? Now I'm confused :$

Brodester08 posted: »

Oh yeah, this thread exists. Hello.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.