The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HE WON A FREAKING OSCAR?

That's the end of that meme.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A STORY ABOUT LEO THAT COULD? enter link description here

• "I hate Mungos".

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh. Even though I like MacCready in Fallout 4, I just hate him in Fallout 3. :v

• Fuck, I missed my bus to school and I missed my other two opinions, the metro bus and my dad's friend who's a taxi driver and they're both gone. The next bus won't come until it's already 40 mins into my first period.

• Hail Satan

Clemenem posted: »

I know this may be a bit of a dark and possibly controversial topic but I'd like to get people's thoughts on Satanism

• Rest In Piss

Fuck, I missed my bus to school and I missed my other two opinions, the metro bus and my dad's friend who's a taxi driver and they're both gone. The next bus won't come until it's already 40 mins into my first period.

• I have so many referrals I can't even count them all :'(

Eryka posted: »

Rest In Piss

• Rest In Penises

I have so many referrals I can't even count them all

• So I finally got around to start Firewatch today, I was really excited to start playing it, and...it's fucking broken. The game freezes every 5-10 minutes, tried different things to try and fix it, nothing worked.

• well considering it freezes every around 10 minutes or so, and knowing how long the game is....

at least you won't have to re-open it that many times, RIGHT? gotta look at the bright side of things sometimes.

So I finally got around to start Firewatch today, I was really excited to start playing it, and...it's fucking broken. The game freezes every 5-10 minutes, tried different things to try and fix it, nothing worked.

• Haha, very funny.

Green613 posted: »

well considering it freezes every around 10 minutes or so, and knowing how long the game is.... at least you won't have to re-open it that many times, RIGHT? gotta look at the bright side of things sometimes.

• Got an injection which is supposed to improve my immune system against malaria today. My arm now aches.

I also have time off school due to a burst pipe but instead of doing something productive I've decided to sit and do nothing.

• Rip Furry

TheFurryOne posted: »

Got an injection which is supposed to improve my immune system against malaria today. My arm now aches. I also have time off school due to a burst pipe but instead of doing something productive I've decided to sit and do nothing.

• edited February 2016

Conker... what the fuck did they do to you?

enter image description here

enter link description here

I wanted the IP to be revived one day, but not like this. NOT. LIKE. THIS.

• Oh fuck you, Microsoft!

MichaelBP posted: »

Conker... what the fuck did they do to you? enter link description here I wanted the IP to be revived one day, but not like this. NOT. LIKE. THIS.

• Have you lowered the settings? I heard Firewatch's optimization needed some work, even on higher end machines. Start at low end settings and work up.

So I finally got around to start Firewatch today, I was really excited to start playing it, and...it's fucking broken. The game freezes every 5-10 minutes, tried different things to try and fix it, nothing worked.

• MichaelBP posted: »

Conker... what the fuck did they do to you? enter link description here I wanted the IP to be revived one day, but not like this. NOT. LIKE. THIS.

• If Conker in Project Spark and how they basically told fans to make their own damn game made Jon cough up blood, what will Young Conker do to him?

Conker JonTron

• I think this is even worse than them telling fans to make their own Conker game with Project Spark. At the very least Conker's design looked nice. Young Conker.... ewww...

BigBlindMax posted: »

Oh fuck you, Microsoft!

• edited February 2016

I'm PROBABLY gonna be starting a yt channel in a few days, just like @MetallicaRules and @javoris767. It'll be Telltale Games and Telltale Game-related games ONLY. And I won't be doing any commentary. Here's my yt channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-6LvLbWsNxRd85IxNfTGvQ

• Donald Trump's coming to my city tomorrow. Ugh.

• First off, thanks for the plug. Secondly, cool.

I'm PROBABLY gonna be starting a yt channel in a few days, just like @MetallicaRules and @javoris767. It'll be Telltale Games and Telltale G

• edited February 2016

First off, you're welcome. Secondly, thanks. Oh, and thirdly, I just sent you a friend request on Steam. Can you accept it?

First off, thanks for the plug. Secondly, cool.

• I had to reset my game due to fucking up with research and Avatar project. Now I've lost my cool rangers and snipers. I also had one awesome Specalist who's nickname was Scorch. Gave her flame face paint and everything. RIP

Two of my soldiers just died in XCOM and now I'm in a black pit of despair. My grenadier shot out a proximity mine next to a viper and a gat

• HURRY BUILD A WALL TO KEEP HIM OUT

LETS SEE HOW HE LIKES IT

Donald Trump's coming to my city tomorrow. Ugh.

• Fucking hell. With voting this year, you're like having to pick the lesser of many evils.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

You going to show up?

I can't wait til he comes here so I can cause a disruption.

• Happy Leap Year guys!

• J-Master posted: »

Fucking hell. With voting this year, you're like having to pick the lesser of many evils.

• Yay! Did you spend it doing something cool/special? For me, nothing. Just a normal day at school.

Happy Leap Year guys!

• Throw him a water bottle like that hater in a Justin Beiber concert.

• LOL x50.

Greatest comment I have ever seen.

HURRY BUILD A WALL TO KEEP HIM OUT LETS SEE HOW HE LIKES IT

• Thanks for the advice, but it still seems to freeze up randomly, no matter how low I go.

Have you lowered the settings? I heard Firewatch's optimization needed some work, even on higher end machines. Start at low end settings and work up.

• Heh, I'd pay you for it.

You going to show up? I can't wait til he comes here so I can cause a disruption.

• So not only is my tooth aching and my jaw swollen, but I was having trouble connecting to the WiFi at my mum's place yesterday.

FuckMyLife

• WHAT THE FUCK.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY BABY?! MY CONKER!! YOU CAN FUCKING RUIN PERFECT DARK. YOU CAN RUIN BANJO AND FUCKING KAZOOIE. BUT YOU CANNOT FUCKING TELL ME SOMEBODY AT MICROSOFT THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN OKAY THING TO DO-OOOO!!! MY CHILDHOOD. MY HEART. GOD DAMMIT!!!

i dont see whats wrong with this ten out of ten amazing so innovation much wow ~ ign

• i shouted this at my phone recently because the battery dies too quick and its a new phone and its a microsoft phone

Oh fuck you, Microsoft!

• after a short break from the forums i am finally back

• Then make him pay for it.

HURRY BUILD A WALL TO KEEP HIM OUT LETS SEE HOW HE LIKES IT

• Hell no, people like me get attacked at places like that.

You going to show up? I can't wait til he comes here so I can cause a disruption.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.