Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Rush towards Mullendore]

I'll just throw my vote away.

Jaron Jaron's first impulse was to catch up to Ayden, who had just left the room through the large double door that led to the mansion's

• edited February 2016

Fuck Mullendore is tricking us.

[Rush towards the High Septon]
    Mullendore is clearly baiting us towards him or he has a faceless man posing as him the former seems more likely.

Hightower could be in danger but if I remember correctly his bodyguard is in plate and if he has his helmet on a dagger won't do shit to his armor and he is standing behind Hightower they would go for him first he might have time to react.

High Septon doesn't seem to be in much danger but I think Mullendore is trying to get us to make a scene and going to the high Septon is less likely to make one.

Mullendore is clearly up to something and I really think this is a trick I don't know if he's planning to kill someone but I think he's aware that the Burned Mans men are there I don't know how maybe someone betrayed the Burned Man lets just hope this doesn't turn into the red wedding.

Jaron Jaron's first impulse was to catch up to Ayden, who had just left the room through the large double door that led to the mansion's

• edited February 2016

I agree with the previous guy.

• [Rush towards the High Septon] I want to save Taria.

• [Rush towards Mullendore] If we didn't know he was butterfly I feel like most people would rush towards Mullendore so I think this is the best choice. He appears to be in danger so Jaron should save him. And voting for anything else seems too much like metagaming to me. XD

• [Rush towards the High Septon] Taria needs to be protected for the baby sake... Mullendore is Mullendore, he does not need to be saved, especially after what he did to Lucas.

• [Rush towards the High Septon]

• edited February 2016

• So...hi guys. Im back again..........i apperently missed 180 comments. So yeah. Gotta catch up.

• (Run towards the High Septon)

• [Rush towards Mullendore]

• God damn, I've been away for a while but I haven't expected to miss this much. Thankfully I've caught up with everything until this point.

[Rush towards the High Septon] Well looking at the other choices, they seem rather tough. But I agree with @xSensus on this one. Rushing Hightower might cause Arryk Bulwer to get agitated and attack Jaron. Leaving Hightower completely open to be attacked. Hopefully Arryk can notice the masked men before it's too late and with some luck Ayden and Jarek can intervene.

• edited March 2016

[Rush towards the High Septon] Oh shit, oh fuck, damn you Mullendore! I'm feeling so anxious about what happens next :S

And btw, sorry for not voting/commenting in a while, a project that had a deadline today has kept me occupied.

edit. Oh and I'm so glad that being a bastard keeps being an important part of Jaron's character (well duh, it's in the name :p), especially that moment with the Florent lady was hilarious XD

• That's true, but I just can't bring myself to vote for "try to save the asshole who ruined Lucas' life". :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Rush towards Mullendore] If we didn't know he was butterfly I feel like most people would rush towards Mullendore so I think this is the be

• Another awesome Pov Liquid!

About the choice obviously the first one is a mistake (the Hightower has already a really good bodyguard that can probably help him) while rush toward Mullendore,even if it is the realistic one,is useless (except make Jaron become more friendly with the butterfly).

My choice is [Rush towards the High Septon] not only because we know who is Mullendore but because the Septon and the singer can be in really great danger without some backup.

PS:thinking about this choice I'm the only one that think,if Jaron know the Butterfly identity,this was a great moment for kill Mullendore (because the Butterfly now expects that someone save him like he plan not attack him)?

• This is definetly a Red Wedding, I wanna find out whose scream that was.

[Rush towards Hightower] Probably not the best choice but even though Hightower has Arryk with him Arryk is in plate and there are 3 Alley Cats they seem to be fast Arryk doesnt even know they're there, of course Arryk would probably live if we don't help due to his armor but Hightower may die, but if Jaron is to slow Hightower may die anyway.

Are the Alley Cats water dancers?

• [Rush towards the High Septon] Jarons next part is gonna be epic.

• edited March 2016

Hey! After a long break I'm back with illustrations. Sorry Liquid for being extremely slow with these :D

First we have Ser Aldrik Wolver and his gorgeous black direwolf Knightfang. Now this was probably the hardest one for me, mostly because animals aren't something I draw very often. I think it turned out okay though. Next we have the innkeeper Aylard Kawl, and for some reason I struggled with this one too, buuuuut I'm pretty happy with the result. After Aylard is perhaps the one I'm most satisfied with, his daughter Lunett Kawl (rip). Then there is Ayden Blackwell, another sellsword from the Oldtown storyline - description for him was pretty vague, but you tell me if this is anything how you imagined the guy? :D And last but definitely not least is the King of the Isles and the Rivers, Black Harren Hoare - with his new scar. Now I've drawn everyone from the Hoare family, yippeee! :D

enter image description here

• I really like Aylard and Ayden's, they're my favourites. The rest are great as well.

Hey! After a long break I'm back with illustrations. Sorry Liquid for being extremely slow with these First we have Ser Aldrik Wolver an

• Thanks! :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I really like Aylard and Ayden's, they're my favourites. The rest are great as well.

• Oh yes, new drawings! This is amazing, thank you very much :D

Out of these ones, my favourite is certainly Harren. I've already been pretty hyped for this particular drawing, especially since your previous Hoare drawings have been wonderfully spot-on. It's almost uncanny how much he resembles the image I have of him while writing. While all of these drawings are awesome, the hype for Harren makes him my favourite out of this batch and probably one of my favourites in general. The rest is also very well-done. If it weren't for Harren, Aylard would probably be my favourite. He looks amazing and I'm now very much looking forward to write more stuff for him in this chapter. Aldrik and Lunett are also exactly like I imagined them and definitely among my favourites as well. I especially love the direwolf. I know, drawing animals can be hard at times, but you did well here. Finally, we have Ayden. Like the others, he is spot-on as described and I hope he looks like the readers have imagined him. Interestingly though, I always have a problem while imagening him, because my own mental image does not fit with how he is described in the story. His description never mentions a beard, I have never written him as having a beard and he does not have a beard, but for some reason I always imagine him as having an impressive, but sadly non-canonical full beard whenever I write stuff for him. That's probably a result of his name, which is just too similar to the badassly bearded Blackwall from Dragon Age XD Anyways, I hope that thanks to this drawing, I can finally adjust the image I have of him to something that's closer to how he really looks. Again, thank you very much for these drawings. It's really amazing work.

Hey! After a long break I'm back with illustrations. Sorry Liquid for being extremely slow with these First we have Ser Aldrik Wolver an

• edited March 2016

The Voting is closed!

Jaron is going to rush towards the High Septon

Shockingly, the option to save Mullendore was not the option that won. It's clear that Mullendore is following some sort of plan here. However, there is going to be a little, but essential twist to the current events. By the time the next Jaron part is going to be released, hopefully at some point in the next two weeks, a lot of questions will be answered and a lot of things will make more sense.

The next part is going to be released today. It is a Kersea part, who returns after a long absence. Originally, this part was also meant to include an Alys PoV, but I've scrapped that idea after I realized that Kersea's part is going to need some more room. Instead, Alys is going to reappear together with Maya in one of the next parts, though probably not the one after the next. For now, the next part is fully belonging to Kersea. The last time we saw her was also the first time in this chapter and mostly a part used for exposition. A couple of things about Alysanne's backstory have been revealed, to show how exactly she became as... unique as she currently is. She and Kersea have also bonded a bit more. Their bonding moment was interrupted by Clayton, who loves to ruin bonding moments, at least when he isn't following his true passion, which is to steal candy from little children. Also, killing people. There have been new orders from Oldtown, about a new target that needs to die and Clayton requested Kersea's assistance during this job. Since she, quite rightfully, fears that she has pushed his patience a bit too far in the last chapter, she agreed to help him out.

• Lol you're actually gonna kill Mullendore that would be one great twist :D

The Voting is closed! Jaron is going to rush towards the High Septon Shockingly, the option to save Mullendore was not the option that

• Kersea

After they had left their current hideout, it only took Kersea a few minutes to regret her decision. It wasn't only the fact that she still felt guilty about Alysanne's current condition, and bad for just leaving her alone now. No, far worse was her current company. Being close to Clayton was a terrible feeling on its own, but it grew almost unbearable now, since she knew what they were about to do. Once more, they were doing Butterfly's wet work.

Kersea hadn't asked whom they were going to kill. She knew it wouldn't change a thing. During the past couple of years, she had the questionable honour of working with Clayton on several assassinations like this one. She knew the look on his face all too well. She knew, someone would die tonight.

Soon, she realized at least where they were going. “The castle?”, she asked. Clayton, who walked next to her, smirked at her words. “Surprised?”, he asked in return. “Where else in this city would you find a worthy target?”

His words hinted at the unsettling excitement he was feeling right now. There was no doubt, Clayton was looking forward to this. She saw the glance he gave her, felt his gaze slowly wandering above her body, starting at her tights, before settling on her face and she knew that it wasn't only the chance of killing someone he was looking forward to.

“So, how are Alysanne's wounds?”, he asked casually, but Kersea understood the deeper meaning behind it. She took a deep breath. “They are healing nicely”, she answered. It was the truth, even though she slightly whitewashed it. Alysanne's wounds were indeed healing, but there were things Kersea tried to hide. For example, the constant, numbing pain her friend was feeling. Or the nightmare she had told her about a couple of days ago, the one where she was once again trapped in the burning warehouse.

“Are they?”, Clayton asked again, this time a bit sharper than before. “If we had to flee tonight, do you think she could keep up with us? Do you think she could ride a horse, or kill a man?” Kersea tried her best to focus her gaze away from him, onto the castle. The setting sun bathed it in fiery light. “I think Alysanne can always kill a man”, she answered.

“I don't doubt it. But what about two? Three? A dozen?”, Clayton remarked. “Not even the Old Man could take on that many” He paused and stopped, which forced Kersea to stop as well. She shivered as he softly touched her chin with two of his fingers. “If they catch her, she could be a danger to me. More importantly, she could be a danger to you”

Kersea gulped, as she clenched her fists. A horrible realization started to dawn on her. “What I want to say is...”, Clayton continued. “We should consider the possibility that she is just excess baggage right now”

“Excess baggage...”, Kersea repeated tonelessly. She wasn't looking at him, she was looking right through him. With a smirk, Clayton caught her arm, before she was able to give him a furious slap in the face. Breathing heavily, she immediately broke free of his grip, but she did not try to hit him again.

“You're talking about leaving her to die...”, she hissed. Clayton shook his head, no hint of regret on his face. “I'm talking about killing her, before she can reveal vital information”, he corrected her with a horrifyingly calm expression. “But at the same time, I want to reassure you that I won't do anything as long as it can be prevented. I respect Alysanne as a vital element of our team and would only harm her if we're forced to leave her behind, say, during a hasty escape”

He put a hand onto her shoulder and she immediately tensed up under his warm, soft and careful touch. “You're the one treating her wounds”, he whispered softly, almost tenderly. “As long as you make sure that she can move as fast as she could before her... accident, there is nothing you have to worry about”

“Her accident...”, Kersea hissed sharply. “Don't you dare to blame her for what happened. And don't you dare to blame me if her wounds don't get better... you... you... bastard!” She spat the last words into his face, loud enough for a passerby to throw a glance at them.

“I don't blame anyone”, Clayton reassured her and a friendly, but fake smile formed on his face. Before Kersea could react, he had raised the hand that had previously rested on her shoulder. Fully knowing what would come, she tried to turn her head away from him. But instead of hitting her, he only patted her cheek, softly, almost affectionately. In a horrifying way, it felt worse than anything he had ever done to her.

“But you should mind your place, my dear”, he warned her calmly, before he continued to walk down the street. For a moment, she just stared after him, her fists clenched, as she once again thought about killing him on the spot. Then she sighed and blinked her tears away, before she followed him.

“That's far more like it”, Clayton complimented her as soon as she had caught up to him. “Good girl” He glanced at her eyes and a sneer formed on his face. “I told you I would make you pay, remember? For all your deliberate fuck-ups”

He looked away from her, which Kersea used as an opportunity to breath out. “The next time you dare to think about defying my orders, I want you to imagine your sister. I want you to imagine what's left of her once I stop protecting her”, he warned her. “But... since that doesn't seem to be enough to control you, I also want you to imagine Alysanne, in her poor, vulnerable, wounded state”

Kersea didn't bother with giving him an answer. She knew, he would only use it against her. For the rest of the way, both remained silent. She wasn't looking at Clayton, but she still felt that he was smiling at her.

As they approached the castle, she noticed something surprising. Not only were the gates fully open, but there seemed to be less guards than usual. On top of that, Kersea noticed a constant flow of people who entered the courtyard. The people were smallfolk and they looked more than worried. Some of them even seemed to be close to a panic. No one was paying any attention to two strangers who walked in the same direction.

Clayton noticed her curious stare and the smile on his face got less cold for a second. “Getting in will be a piece of cake”, he proclaimed. “As you can see, we're not the only ones with business in the castle” He was walking closer to her now, so that he could whisper into her ear, without anyone else noticing. “Argilac Durrandon's daughter arrived today, with a small army in tow. The people are obviously worried. They have a lot of questions and demand answers”

“Are we here to kill the princess?”, Kersea asked forthrightly. Clayton immediately shook his head. “No, not yet at least. She's in the way of course, but there's someone else who can kill her. Someone who is soon going to be a lot closer to her than we could ever be”

This new information sparked Kersea's interest. “We got another ally in this city?”, she asked. A chuckle came out of Clayton's throat. “Of some sorts”, he revealed. “We're both working for Butterfly, but I doubt that we'll ever truly work together. But when the time comes, this ally is going to kill the princess” His cold sneer returned. “You almost seem curious, my dear. I'd like to surprise you”, he grinned. “But I can tell you, today we're going to kill someone who really deserves it”

A response to this flashed through her mind, but Kersea remained silent. She had already provoked him enough today. His earlier threats have been quite real, she knew it. As much as she hated it, she remained silent, as they passed through the gate with no one noticing them.

There were a couple of guards, but they paid more attention to the soldiers that were standing in the middle of the courtyard. Kersea through a glance at them, immediately noticing the banner they had been gathered around, depicting the crowned stag of House Durrandon. It was no surprise that two inconspicuous strangers weren't of any interest to the castle guard.

As they started to walk across the courtyard, still nothing more than two faces in a crowd of agitated people, Kersea got the impression that they were heading to the keep, most likely to the Great Hall. However, Clayton proved her wrong, when he took a sharp turn, only to head towards one of the smaller buildings that surrounded the courtyard. It only had a single floor and was generally a very slim building, so she immediately suspected that a part of it was built underground.

“The dungeons”, Clayton revealed to her as soon as they had reached the small, wooden door that led into it. “Raylansfair never had much use for them. The headquarters of the city guard had its own cells in a much more convenient place. Currently however, this building holds a very important prisoner”

“If he's so important, why aren't they guarding the building?”, Kersea asked as she looked around, only to find no guards that were even remotely watching them. Clayton smirked at her. “They aren't aware of his importance. Not yet at least, not until someone decides to actually talk to him. The things he knows...”, he explained. “He was useful to us as long as he remained undetected. Now however, he became a danger”

“You're talking about the Septon”, Kersea stated, as Clayton pulled a small key out of his pocket. “It's amazing how easy it was to steal one of these”, he remarked, before he gave her a nod. “Yes, I'm talking about the good old Septon” With these words, he started to unlock the door. “Quick now! We don't want them to see us, do we?”

Kersea followed him, entering a small antechamber. It was currently empty, though a chair behind a tiny desk revealed that it usually contained at least one guard. A door at the other end of the room was open, a narrow set of stairs behind it. “We're going to kill the Septon?”, she asked, as Clayton closed the door behind her. He put a finger onto his lips. “Quiet, dearest”, he whispered.

Together, they climbed down the stairs. It wasn't entirely dark, as a torch spent some dim light in the room below. The room itself was larger than expected. Too large, considering what Clayton told her before. It was a prison. Cell after cell was strung together, half a dozen on each side of the room, all of them empty. It wasn't the first prison Kersea had seen from the inside, but the lack of prisoners meant that it smelled a lot better than the ones she was used to.

“Who's there?”, a weak, cracking voice asked. Clayton's smirk got wider, as he approached one of the cells at the other end of the room. As Kersea came closer, she saw that it was the only cell that actually held a prisoner. Unlike Clayton, she never met Septon Corbin before, but she knew it had to be him. He was a fat man, balding, with a puffy face, his cheeks reddened from crying. Currently, he was sitting on a sack, the only thing in his cell that even resembled furniture. He was looking up as he saw them approaching, his small eyes widening in surprise.

“You're not the guards...”, he cleverly deduced, before the realization hit him. “Wait... I know you! You're name is Ellyrio, right?” Clayton gave him a nod. “Correct”, he confirmed with a smile. Sluggishly, Corbin rose from the ground and approached the iron bars that separated them. A hopeful smile formed on his face. “Are you... are you here to free me?”

Again, Clayton gave him a nod. “You can say so”, he answered, before his smile faded. “But first, Corbin, there is something we need to talk about. I have a few questions” The Septon gave him a nod. “Yes! Oh yes, ask and I'll answer”, he quickly responded.

“Good”, Clayton remarked. “First, I must know how much you have told them. About Butterfly and his plans. About us” Corbin's hopeful smile was gone in an instant and Kersea had the opinion that he already started to realize what Clayton was going to do. For a moment, the realization was clearly visible on his face, before delusional denial took its place. “Nothing”, he said tonelessly, but with a faint plea in his words. “I... I told them nothing. They haven't even asked! You must believe me!”

“I believe you”, Clayton answered calmly. Kersea saw that the Septon was still all tensed up, which proved to her that he was smarter than he looked like. “So... are you going to free me now?”, Corbin asked. Clayton shook his head. “I have one more question. You mentioned that they never asked... but if they would have asked, what would you have told them?”, he asked in a dangerous tone.

The Septon gulped and took a deep breath, before he shook his head. “Nothing”, he said in a low, cracking tone. Tears formed in his eyes as he took a step away from the bars. “Nothing?”, Clayton responded. “You see, that is a problem. Butterfly is not convinced. I'm not convinced either”

This time, the Septon's lower lip started to shiver, as he took another step away from the bars. His fat body already touched the walls of his cell, but he still seemed to try his best to get as far away from Clayton as possible. “I... then give me a chance to prove myself! I've been loyal to our cause! I have earned your trust”, he stuttered. “You wouldn't have been able to get that close to Robert and Eaton without my help!”

“True”, Clayton confirmed, before his friendly smile returned. He reached into his pocket again, to reveal another key. “You deserve Butterfly's trust. He ordered us to free you” Finally, the Septon relaxed. Perhaps he believed Clayton. Perhaps he just gave up. He started to approach the bars again, as Clayton opened the lock of his cell.

“You're going to free me from this cell?”, he asked monotonously. Clayton gave him a reassuring nod. “Truth be told, we're going to do a bit more than that“, he answered with glee, as he opened the door of the cell. Against better knowledge, the Septon actually tried to just walk past Clayton. The assassin in turn gave him a quick, but brutal punch in the throat.

Corbin went to the ground, desperately gasping for air, while he tried to crawl away from them. Since Clayton was blocking his path, the only way he had left was to crawl back into his cell. Kersea was looking at the scene in disgust. The Septon had been their ally. Without his help, the early steps of their mission would have been a lot harder. As much as she disapproved of Butterfly's goals, she knew that many more people would have died if it wouldn't have been for the Septon's help.

“Help...”, Corbin wheezed, his voice barely audible, his throat heavily damaged from Clayton's punch. “Anyone... please...” Tears were flowing down his face, as Clayton grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. “No one's going to hear you, Corbin”, he said mockingly. “There's only us”

“I've been loyal. Always... I helped you... I would never betray Butterfly... I've been useful...”, Corbin wheezed again. Clayton gave him another nod and a soft pat onto the cheek, not unlike the one he gave Kersea earlier. “You have been useful. Very useful in fact. Butterfly is thankful for your sevice”, he said in a soothing tone. “But sadly, your usefulness ended when you got yourself caught. Now, you are a dangerous liability. A loose end. And if there's one thing me and Butterfly have in common, it's our hatred for loose ends” As he said these last words, he was momentarily glaring at Kersea.

“Why...?”, Corbin gasped once more. Clayton let out a sigh. “You see her?”, he asked and the Septon's small, tear-filled eyes focussed on Kersea, who shivered under his pleading stare. “You can thank her. The girl that caught you? This little Harking bitch?”, Clayton growled “She should have been dead by now, she would have been dead if it wouldn't have been for Kersea here fucking things up”

The look in Corbin's eyes changed, from pleading, to almost accusing. Kersea had no choice but to lower her head, to look away from him, as she couldn't bear the sadness in his eyes any longer. “You see, Kersea?”, Clayton hissed. “This is what happens when you don't follow my orders. People die, people who don't have to die... LOOK AT HIM!” He suddenly yelled these last words, making both, Kersea and Corbin shiver in fear. She followed the order, looking at the man she had doomed.

“By all definitions, Corbin has been a good septon for many, many years”, Clayton explained. “He was always there for the people of Raylansfair, listening to their problems, helping out wherever he could. He was strong in his faith. Remarkably, he never touched a little boy, which makes him outstandingly decent in his line of work”

Almost apologetically, he looked back at Corbin. “And now, there's only one thing left for me to ask... Septon Corbin, how do you wish to die?” Corbin's eyes widened once more, now appearing a lot larger than at first. He shook his head, in utter defeat. “Just make it quick, please...”, he said, before he got interrupted by his own sobbing.

Clayton sighed, as he shook his head. “Sorry. Usually, I like to ask people how they wish to die. It makes things... personal, you know? Most of my targets deserve at least that much. You've been a good little servant and you deserve more than that”, he explained. The regret in his voice was as fake as most of his emotions. Kersea clenched her fists as he continued. “There is, however, a problem. Butterfly has sent specific orders how to kill you. He's been very... expressive”

Finally, he looked back at Kersea, who cringed under his stare. “Understand, we have more allies in this city, people whose loyalty must be without question if we want to have any chance to succeed. You've been very useful and Butterfly believes that, even now, you can still be useful for one last thing”, he explained. “You'll be a deterrent”

With these words, he pulled out a dirty rag from his pocket and started to gag the Septon. The fat man tried to fight back, but he was in no way a match for the cold, methodical approach of Clayton. Two heavy punches in the face were enough to stun him, which allowed Clayton to proceed with the gagging. The damaged throat did the rest and left the Septon unable to scream for help. Finally, Clayton drew his dagger, holding it close to the shivering Septon's face, before hesitating. A sick smile formed on his face.

“Kersea...”, he whispered in excitement, as he turned towards her. “Since this situation is entirely your fault, it would only be fitting if you'd be the one to do it” He presented the dagger to her. “Please, do me the favour”

Kersea's first reaction was one of shock and disgust. “What? Forget it!”, she hissed, as she shook her head. “I'm not going to play your sick game! Do it yourself” Clayton sighed. “Oh, my dear, sweet Kersea”, he chuckled, as he approached her. “Remember what I told you? Do you see what happens when you don't follow my orders?”

Against her will, but unable to do anything against it, Kersea grabbed the dagger. She felt sick, even more so as her hand touched the cold hilt of the weapon. “Do it. I want to see it”, Clayton encouraged her, as she approached the gagged, crying Septon. “You have a unique talent for this, beautiful” He lowered his voice and even despite the damaged throat and the gag, Kersea was able to hear that the Septon tried to scream in sheer terror. “Kill him. And make it very, very slow and painful. Make him a good deterrent”

Kersea gulped, her lips pressed together, her heart beating in her chest. Tears were forming in her eyes and tears were flowing down the face of Septon Corbin. Her hand was shaking almost as much as his head, as he desperately tried to plead for mercy. It was futile. With Clayton around, there would be no escape. There was only one kind of mercy she might be able to give, but she knew that there would be consequences.

[Kill him quickly] [Kill him slowly]

• edited March 2016

This part was really disturbing to me Clayton is the creepiest fucker in this story.

Please tell me there is someone in Raylansfair who would literally destroy this fucker in combat?

Kersea After they had left their current hideout, it only took Kersea a few minutes to regret her decision. It wasn't only the fact that

• Wow, this was a very well-written and chillingly awesome part. Clayton really is something...

[Kill him slowly] There will be a chance to escape or kill Clayton somewhere in the future, but now, better to just play by his rules.

Kersea After they had left their current hideout, it only took Kersea a few minutes to regret her decision. It wasn't only the fact that

• Please tell me there is someone in Raylansfair who would literally destroy this fucker in combat?

Luckily for the people of Raylansfair, there are a couple of fighters whom I'd see as capable enough to take him down. Daghan Oxus and Emphryus Dresfel for example should be able to defeat him in a fair fight. Under the right circumstances, they would probably downright annihilate him, which is why Clayton would avoid a fair fight with them at all costs. If they have their armour, Darren, Ian and even Harris should be able to put up a good fight. Lucas and Leonard are currently wounded, but at their prime they wouldn't be without a chance either. And finally, let's just say that there is a very good reason why Clayton has tried his best to 'acidentally' wound or kill Kersea's new best friend Alysanne during the events of Chapter 5. When it comes to a fight, she is undoubtedly better than him. And there are also a couple of unintroduced characters who could get him into trouble as well. Clayton is a very skilled fighter, but definitely not undefeatable. At the same time, he is smarter than most, so that often gives him an advantage.

xSensus posted: »

This part was really disturbing to me Clayton is the creepiest fucker in this story. Please tell me there is someone in Raylansfair who would literally destroy this fucker in combat?

• [Kill him quickly] I prefer Kersea as the defiant one.

• Hmmm well that is refreshing that he isn't that as amazing as I thought to be fair I don't know who the best fighters are in the story I only know Harrington cause he's had the most fight scenes I thought Daghan was good but I only saw him fight unnamed second son characters oh and I forgot to ask in the last Richard part someone mentioned that the monster slayer was a dragonlord why would one of them become a monster hunter I mean there heaps good fighters so they could throw down with beasts but I since it was a farmer who said this I doubt this hunter is a real targaryen?

Please tell me there is someone in Raylansfair who would literally destroy this fucker in combat? Luckily for the people of Raylansf

• someone mentioned that the monster slayer was a dragonlord

Roman probably just meant that the guy has Valyrian blood or at least looks like a Valyrian.

Hmmm well that is refreshing that he isn't that as amazing as I thought to be fair I don't know who the best fighters are in the story I onl

• Oh I got it, it's Geralt. Monster slayer, Silver haired.

I don't know how I didnt notice that.

someone mentioned that the monster slayer was a dragonlord Roman probably just meant that the guy has Valyrian blood or at least looks like a Valyrian.

• Indeed, the character as a whole has some similarities to Geralt of Rivia :D Roman called him a dragonlord because of his looks, but he is definitely not a Targaryen. A bit more about him is going to be revealed in Richard's next part.

Oh I got it, it's Geralt. Monster slayer, Silver haired. I don't know how I didnt notice that.

• Well if he fights like Geralt everyone's fucked

Indeed, the character as a whole has some similarities to Geralt of Rivia Roman called him a dragonlord because of his looks, but he is definitely not a Targaryen. A bit more about him is going to be revealed in Richard's next part.

• [Kill him quickly] Kersea's much more interesting as the defiant type. Besides, Liquid has mentioned multiple times that Kersea can go dark based on our choices, become sick and twisted, and start to actually enjoy killing and bringing sufferring to others. I've no doubt that this is one of those choices.

I'm really starting to love the Kersa and Clayton scenes. Their dialogue and actions together are great to read.

I'm really worried about Alysanne. :(

• edited March 2016

[Kill him slowly] I don't know.. I mean I don't want Kersea to become a sadist or to hate herself for that, but she really need to pretend to listen to Clayton or she will get beaten again and again.

• It seems ages from the last time we see the assassin's!XD

[Kill him slowly] I'm sorry to deliver a painful death at the Septon (even if he probably deserve it) and I'm even much more sorry to follow Clayton's orders (since this way of kill Corbin will forever hunt Kersea) but I think that if we don't do what he want now he will probably force Kersea (or even restrain her) the next time.

PS:I'm curious about the character that receive the order to kill the Storm Princess (expecially if he/she is a character already appear in the story)

• haha fuk i couldnt decide really XD

The Voting is closed! Jaron is going to rush towards the High Septon Shockingly, the option to save Mullendore was not the option that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.