Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• There is so much Rhyiona rn, I'd never thought I'd see the day coming.

enter image description here

Source

Source

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

I know @Wolfenus54, @Officialsheriffmaybe and @RockMySocks do. Not sure about anyone else though.

• In reality...

Fiona: Stop stepping on me dick!

Rhys: Well excuse me "Princess"!

I'm actually crying rn Source

• I hate that game, but I play it all the time.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

• Amazing work as always!! Catch a riiiide~ Never forget. :(

bembiann posted: »

I`m baaack! So, are there any fans of Scooter?? Just started a commission for one nice guy!

• You absolutely nailed the emotion here, damn I feel all sad again but that's definitely a good thing in this case. Love it.

bembiann posted: »

Private commission - done! 3 days!)) Photoshop cs6 "I gotta catch a ride!". I haven't played this episode yet, but i had to watch this mome

• A belated happy birthday to ya, enjoy sweet 15 haha : D

Guys, I am officially 15 today! YAY Edit: I love you guys so much; y'all are truly amazing.

• Yesss to all the wedding day fanart

I'm actually crying rn Source

• 420 hours ATM c:

I know @Wolfenus54, @Officialsheriffmaybe and @RockMySocks do. Not sure about anyone else though.

• I have it, played 2 hours and never touched it again.

So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

• played 2 hours and never touched it again

Just like with Fallout: New Vegas...

I have it, played 2 hours and never touched it again.

• And Skyrim, and alot of other games.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

played 2 hours and never touched it again Just like with Fallout: New Vegas...

• You should really play those games more...

And Skyrim, and alot of other games.

• Naw man, I'm addicted to Don't Starve and you can't change that!

You should really play those games more...

• Oh boy... you need to stay away from Don't Starve for a while.

Naw man, I'm addicted to Don't Starve and you can't change that!

• I might actually have to agree with that.

Oh boy... you need to stay away from Don't Starve for a while.

• enter image description here
    Wait, are they holding hands?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Maybe they are doing something else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(I know, it doesn't make sense but I'm blind)

Ace24_ posted: »

Wait, are they holding hands?

• It's ok, he didn't know. Many people have fallen into that trap.

RickSanchez posted: »

Well family, looks like in the end Jack jumped onto the Rhysha ship. SIGH. His playthrough was gr8 though so pshh I forgive him I GUESS. (T

• Inspired by some Jack/Nisha fanart.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I missed your fanarts.

<3

Inspired by some Jack/Nisha fanart.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Furry furry, where are you? @ABigBadWolf come over, I'll give you a big hug <3

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FURRY, BE MORE ACTIVE OR I'LL SPAM YOU WITH LOVE <3

• ErykaEryka Banned

WHO LIKED MY COMMENT!? I HOPE IT'S FURRY. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT FURRY, DON'T BE A PUSSY AND SHOW YOUR FACE!?$!!??!!?!?!??!

I think I'm high

Eryka posted: »

Furry furry, where are you? @ABigBadWolf come over, I'll give you a big hug WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FURRY, BE MORE ACTIVE OR I'LL SPAM YOU WITH LOVE

• It was me. I liked your comment.

Also on a sidenote, if you want wolf to be here just use weeb gifs.

WHO LIKED MY COMMENT!? I HOPE IT'S FURRY. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT FURRY, DON'T BE A PUSSY AND SHOW YOUR FACE!?$!!??!!?!?!??! I think I'm high

• ErykaEryka Banned

Maybe I can spam him durr plant videos?

It was me. I liked your comment. Also on a sidenote, if you want wolf to be here just use weeb gifs.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Rhyiona 1 year anniversary project

9 or 8 months I created a kind of book where we could find the best comments of the 10 first pages of the thread (I wanted to continue but I just forgot).

A few months ago (if I remember) Marijaa and John were starting a similar project that ended after a few days/weeks.

A page on this thread is a lot, and we were taking screenshots of a lot of pages a day, that was too much, and taking too much time (that's probably the reason why we gave up)

Why not re-start this project but in a better way?

Everyday, I'll take screenshots of what happened a year ago. (example : July 22 2016 ---> July 22 2015 or February 3 2017 ---> February 3 2016) And I'll start in March 17 to take screenshots of March 17 2015 (when it all started)

I would also download all the fanarts and the fanfics and put all in the same place (in this "book")

This reminds me that I'll probably find Rhys' diary that I have no idea where it is right now. So, I'm happy that I'll find it someday :P (because ABigBadFurry didn't save does fanfics anywhere)

I thought about doing a "time-line" of the big or tiny events that happened.

I hope you all like that idea, I'll finally do something for the thread :D

• Well, I personally like the idea ;D

Good luck m8. The thread is 1727 pages big.

Rhyiona 1 year anniversary project 9 or 8 months I created a kind of book where we could find the best comments of the 10 first pages of

• ErykaEryka Banned

Everything is possible! :D

Thanks for replying Cripsy

Crips posted: »

Well, I personally like the idea ;D Good luck m8. The thread is 1727 pages big.

• No problem, Durr Plant ;)

Everything is possible! Thanks for replying Cripsy

• ErykaEryka Banned

I like those videos <3

enter link description here enter link description here enter link description here

• That sounds awesome! Like a thread biography :)

Rhyiona 1 year anniversary project 9 or 8 months I created a kind of book where we could find the best comments of the 10 first pages of

• ErykaEryka Banned

It'll be cool for the people who weren't there ;)

Mawula posted: »

That sounds awesome! Like a thread biography

• Like me, yeah!

It'll be cool for the people who weren't there

• ErykaEryka Banned

I was on the thread 1 month after it was created, so it'll be easier for me to do everything (I'll know when something is going to happen in the next pages, so I'll know what's important to take in note)

Mawula posted: »

Like me, yeah!

• You will be our Keeper (like elves in Dragon Age had)

I was on the thread 1 month after it was created, so it'll be easier for me to do everything (I'll know when something is going to happen in the next pages, so I'll know what's important to take in note)

• (Kicks down door) I have returned to say hello to all the lovelies I've missed. Well I saw @Poogers555 wanted to know about CSGO, well I do have that and I know a decent size of rhyiona plays it and so maybe we could take over a server! (Insert evil laugh) It'd be perfect, just like when we did the tf2 event or my BL2 event. On top of that, I'd love to try to help people level so we can do more boss raids so hit me up on steam or pm here if you want to power lvl. Either way the bl2 raiding would be a couple weeks away at the least, but I'd be up for csgo almost whenever.

• ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵗʳʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒʳᵐ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵒʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᴿʰʸᶦᵒᶰᵃ ᵛˢ ᴿʰʸˢʰᵃ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ᶜˢᵍᵒ ᵐᵃᵖ ᴵᵐ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ⋅ ˢʰʰʰʰ⋅⋅⋅

(Kicks down door) I have returned to say hello to all the lovelies I've missed. Well I saw @Poogers555 wanted to know about CSGO, well I do

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Ι Ιιкε τΗε ωαγ γου шгιτε

ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵗʳʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒʳᵐ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵒʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᴿʰʸᶦᵒᶰᵃ ᵛˢ ᴿʰʸˢʰᵃ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ᶜˢᵍᵒ ᵐᵃᵖ ᴵᵐ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ⋅ ˢʰʰʰʰ⋅⋅⋅

Sign in to comment in this discussion.