Strong Badia The Free

I recently replayed this episode, and I must admit, it is my favorite out of the bunch. All the characters get to shine and each puzzle is interesting. Anyone else feel this was the "sleeper hit" of the series?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I don't know, I really love four and five as well. Four felt the most like playing through a Sbemail, and five was just such a great payoff for me as a gamer (so many well done references). Two did have a the best variety of puzzles though.
  • edited November 2009
    Yeah, two had 1-2 puzzles per Country, which made it about the longest aswell. I just love the story of it, it feels like a big toon in the other sbemail-like "hey strong bad what if this happened" thing
  • edited November 2009
    the puzzles made up half the fun! (the other half was the crude hilarity of the characters at diffrent points throught out the episodes!)
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    I don't know, I really love four and five as well. Four felt the most like playing through a Sbemail, and five was just such a great payoff for me as a gamer (so many well done references). Two did have a the best variety of puzzles though.

That is exactly how I see it as well.

I think the best part of Strong Badia the Free has to be the Maps and Minions game. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to beat just that!
  • edited December 2009
    dentbuds wrote: »
    That is exactly how I see it as well.

I think the best part of Strong Badia the Free has to be the Maps and Minions game. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to beat just that!

I hated that part for the exact same reason.
  • edited December 2009
    The thing that messed up was the fact that i didn't know what the Poopsmiths cloud of whatzit was supposed to do.
  • edited December 2009
    It means no one can attack to
  • edited December 2009
    oh rly? but Ive still beaten that part with no difficulty :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.